What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

world is a cruel place if u wer in some arab nation like syria this would be a common site..humanity is dead

humanity is not dead. Because Jesus is alive, and Muslims await the second coming of Christ.

We Muslims and you Christians, both of us love Jesus and recognize his patience, faith, and sacrifices he gave for the salvation of humanity. Even Jesus saw brutality at the hands of evil men. But he taught us faith in God. When God is there, why should we loose hope?

This is not the matter of ideology ... This is terrorism & those terrorists are being back by India & Israel ... Those are paid touts ... Tell me who is funding to them ... Without funding they couldn't have survived for 9 years .............

The reason being U have allowed USA, KSA to be Lunching pad for there proxy war for $$$

now good - Bad whatever Taliban they feel that They should get chance to run the Country and Pakistan due to pressure from USA act against them so they come after U.....

Now Pakistani Establishment has only excuse left is RAW- Mosad India Israel Funded terrorist .....

These excuses don't work :disagree:

These retards dont even know anything, just come here to troll and celebrate deaths of Pakistanis.

They even don't know that those terrorist are khawarij infact ... Deobandi sect has also disowned to these terrorists .........

You are wrong. LEJ has also capability for suicide attacks.
January 2013 Pakistan bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

February 2013 Quetta bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

June 2013 Quetta attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But in this case, look the timing, , foreign element(RAW) is involved..... CIA has nothing to do in this incident. They are not coward at such level to kill Christians..........

What is different between LeJ & TTP....??

RIP... This is not about minorities or sectarian genocide ,Whoever they are and belongs to any terrorist group supported by anyone they are actually brutal animals and trying to break us in parts....They are killing Pakistanis.

آج پشاور واقع کی خبر سنی .. تو دل کے ٹکڑے ہوگیے ... یہ سوچ دماغ سے ٹکرائی کہ ہمارے قائد محمد علی جناح نے کہا تھا کہ ہم اقلیتوں کو مکمل تحفظ فراہم کریں گے ... مگر مسلہ صرف اقلیتوں کا نہیں .. ان درندوں نے تو مساجد تک کو نہیں بخشا ....

It is the vague verses of quran and hadith regarding the war and jehad and inherent lack of innocence of kafirs that is causing all these islamically motivated violence..And Yes,TTP and taliban in general follows salafi ideology which is an utterly stupid school of thought..And no ulema anywhere in the world have classified taliban or even TTP as khavarij..

The reason being U have allowed USA, KSA to be Lunching pad for there proxy war for $$$

now good - Bad whatever Taliban they feel that They should get chance to run the Country and Pakistan due to pressure from USA act against them so they come after U.....

Now Pakistani Establishment has only excuse left is RAW- Mosad India Israel Funded terrorist .....

These excuses don't work :disagree:

Can you relate to these terrorists with any Islamic ideology..????

196162_10151151751507353_493735378_n.jpg

tatoo.jpg

Which verse of Quran order to Muslims to make tattoos on the body...?

What is different between LeJ & TTP....??
LEJ: Most of its attacks against the Pakistani Shia Muslim community.
TTP: Extremely strict and anti-modern ideology, resistance against the Pakistani state, enforcement of their interpretation of sharia , a plan to unite against NATO-led forces in Afghanistan And to kill anybody involved in NATO/U.S alliance.....

Overall:: Both are terrorist but objective is different!!

LEJ: Most of its attacks against the Pakistani Shia Muslim community.
TTP: Extremely strict and anti-modern ideology, resistance against the Pakistani state, enforcement of their interpretation of sharia , a plan to unite against NATO-led forces in Afghanistan And to kill anybody involved in NATO/U.S alliance.....

Overall:: Both are terrorist but objective is different!!

Didn't TTP attack on Shias & Barelvis..???

humanity is not dead. Because Jesus is alive, and Muslims await the second coming of Christ.

We Muslims and you Christians, both of us love Jesus and recognize his patience, faith, and sacrifices he gave for the salvation of humanity. Even Jesus saw brutality at the hands of evil men. But he taught us faith in God. When God is there, why should we loose hope?

please stop teaching me who christ was and start to learn who mohammed was.....

apparently suicidal attack..

Taliban setting the stage before the peace talks
killed a general and countless soldiers already
killing civilians and destroying public and private property

government, freed taliban and sipah sahabah terrorists
ordered withdrawal of the armed forces from FATA

I can tell how it will turn out

These kinds of news breaks our hearts. How many more people should get killed until these animals (no offense to any kinds of animals) are satisfied? What is this plague that has infected our region? We didn't have these kinds of barbaric attacks 30 or 40 years ago. Who is supporting and funding them? When will this stop?

May they all rest in peace, I'm ashamed of myself as a regular person in this world to repeat this sentence again and again for victims of these terrorist attacks.

RIP... These monsters dont care. They blow up muslims during friday prayers and christians in sunday communal. This is not Islam its a monstrosity of human beings. The perpetrators must be captured and executed.

Unbelievable. We are going for talks and they are blowing us apart. Ever since we started these peace talk agreement nonsense these taliban have gotten more confident and strong. If the price of peace talks is massive bloodshed of our people then i will say NO. We have suffered enough already and if this is the attitude of the taliban then they must pay with their lives.

please stop teaching me who christ was and start to learn who mohammed was.....

I would also like you to know who the last messenger of God Muhammad was. because he taught us Muslims who Christ was. you are an indian Christian, and I am telling you about our Islamic belief that we share with you. Christ is son of Mary the Pure, and we Muslims await his second coming dearly. We await his second coming on the white minaret in Damascus near the tomb of John the Baptist [ Yahya son of Zachariah ]

Such deep belief in faith in Christ, present within our Islamic faith, how can we even think about doing such horrendous injustice to innocent people? How will we face Christ when he arrives in his second coming?

This is the reason why each and every Pakistani Muslim has been saying in this thread that these terrorists are not humans, and they don't have any ideology really.

Our govt must understand now that there can be no peace talks with the taliban. We must be vigilant in our approach or else see everything and everyone destroyed. We cannot win this war with talks bcz they are not willing to negotiate.

Back
Top Bottom