What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

TTP are Savages .. but they are not idiot .. Peace deal is the best relief for them .. they are thinned out .. their hideouts are shrinking & the places they can run back too are being closed down .. they did not do this .. this is the hand of someone else .. someone who does not want Pak Army & TTP to Stop Fighting .

most people in Peshawar know that afghans mixed with foreign elements are behind most of the troubles in their city

Jundullah has claimed responsibility

but Interior minister has said that this is not final as he does not take this claim as credible

will wait for intelligence report

ok then what?
peace talks?
another APC?
after another blast happening, & he would be with same statment?
thts the best they can do, our stupid , coward politicians?

here's the pics iam posting these pic even though i find it hard to see them
994338_10151686348993301_508107820_n.jpg

1236246_10151686348088301_360721127_n.jpg

15085_10151686348808301_1823195608_n.jpg

1230002_10151686339718301_588566045_n.jpg

644068_10151686340863301_456999139_n.jpg

77096_10151686343938301_1702896035_n.jpg

As Nawaz sharif has to address in united nation. Look the timing of this incident.... Foreign element is involved...
According to Geo news, TTP denies any involvement in this attack.... I will blame to RAW for this truculent, inhuman and barbaric act.... May be they used Lashkar-e-Jhangvi for this task.
From which FACE Nawaz sharif will talk to foreign leaders???? Look the timing of this incident.... And that too attack on our brother Christians!!

Only TTP has capability of suicide attacks ... If this is LeJ then there is no difference between both of them ... And RAW & CIA are backing to TTP ......

All Pakistanis regardless religion & sect are in mourn today over our countrymen Christians deaths ... But Indians are derailing & trolling the situation ...........
I'm not the PM of India that you are complaining about what Indians are doing.So quote me on my personal views.

here's the pics iam posting these pic even though i find it hard to see them

WTF! Stop posting all those gory pictures.

You read up how the world perceives these virulent Islam strains and Pakistan' s role in their promotion and propagation.

We are just the spectators. Pakistan is playing the deathmatch. How does it matter to spectators as to who set the rules? Its your inter-Muslim issue purely.

You are mistaken if you think this is deathmatch, we are here to stay and continue to be inflict pain in your ***.

world is a cruel place if u wer in some arab nation like syria this would be a common site..humanity is dead

TTP & Taliban are followers of deobandi ideology not Salafi ... First you should get knowledge ........

These retards dont even know anything, just come here to troll and celebrate deaths of Pakistanis.

I'm not the PM of India that you are complaining about what Indians are doing.So quote me on my personal views.

WTF! Stop posting all those gory pictures.
world is a cruel place if u wer in some arab nation like syria this would be a common site..humanity is dead

Does Kiani named TTP as terrorist when Major General Sanaullah Martyred?
BIG NO, he said THOSE, THEY, THEM.
Army is itself a part of corrupt elite.

yes the croupt elite which is fighting the terror? giving up thier lives?
all that wht he meant was, who may ever be, cause investigations still on?
bt instead all of that, you hve nice hairstyle?
your hairs look so big & good?
plz not only grow hair on this foolish head, ?
but grow up some brains inside that too?

Those who defended the acts of terrorists & pushed for talks are equally guilty of the terror attack on Peshawar.

Only TTP has capability of suicide attacks ...

You are wrong. LEJ has also capability for suicide attacks.
January 2013 Pakistan bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

February 2013 Quetta bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

June 2013 Quetta attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But in this case, look the timing, , foreign element(RAW) is involved..... CIA has nothing to do in this incident. They are not coward at such level to kill Christians..........

ok then what?
peace talks?
another APC?
after another blast happening, & he would be with same statment?
thts the best they can do, our stupid , coward politicians?

first tell me from where jundullah operate and are they allied with ttp

Back
Top Bottom