What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

I dont know, but whosoever did were not humans.

BUx5b9gCQAAPK5k.jpg

no my friend, shouldnt not talk like that, they are innocents, we must talk & talk &talk peace & peace?
ohh my god?
peace talkers becoming war mongers?

Enough with peace talks! These scums need to be wiped out! How many more people will they kill before we realize the situation?? An all out operation should be carried out against these mofos.

RIP to the fallen ones.

Instead of Pakistanis fighting TTP,I'm pretty sure Pakistanis will try to blame foreign elements.If a segment of Pakistanis are not worried about the rest getting killed then God save the rest.

Spit you venom once at all against Islam ... Then I will respond you ...........

I dont have to do anything. The entire world is watching the radical Islam drama playing out - from Libya - to Egypt - to Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan. And the puppet master is having a good laugh in his desert tent.

Anyone doing suicide attack against civilians, (Whether against muslim or non-muslim) can't be called muslim. And will straight go to hell... To realize this, we don't need to be a mufti..

hazrat Umar raziAllahu anh did not let injustice happen to a single sheep on the banks of the Euphrates. This is a hadith from the Sunni sources. If these khawarij espouse Hazrat Umar's example, they must learn from his example. What they do is not what our faith teaches. Its clear as the clear blue sky!

Maula Ali Kainaat alaihisalam took stern measures that justice prevails throughout His Khilafa. No wonder these khawarij have bughz of Maula Ali in their heart, because he spoke of justice, while the khawarij spoke for injustice. And the irony is that the khawarij claimed la hukma illAllah, there is no Order but of Allah

We say BismilAllah, "I start in the Holy Name of the One True God" . What kind of ideology can claim that "I start the killing of innocents in the Name of God". This is the work of those who have no fear of God, and reject God, and take His Holy name in vain!

RIP to the fallen ones.

Instead of Pakistanis fighting TTP,I'm pretty sure Pakistanis will try to blame foreign elements.If a segment of Pakistanis are not worried about the rest getting killed then God save the rest.

All Pakistanis regardless religion & sect are in mourn today over our countrymen Christians deaths ... But Indians are derailing & trolling the situation ...........

What is Salafi Islam ... Do you have a bit knowledge about Islam & its ideology ... You are just barking like dog at Pakistan & Islam ... Who is Salafi....?? Are those TTP terrorists following Salafi ideology ... They are just khawarij ... And don't follow any ideology related Islam ...............

It is the vague verses of quran and hadith regarding the war and jehad and inherent lack of innocence of kafirs that is causing all these islamically motivated violence..And Yes,TTP and taliban in general follows salafi ideology which is an utterly stupid school of thought..And no ulema anywhere in the world have classified taliban or even TTP as khavarij..

It is the vague verses of quran and hadith regarding the war and jehad and inherent lack of innocence of kafirs that is causing all these islamically motivated violence..And Yes,TTP and taliban in general follows salafi ideology which is an utterly stupid school of thought..And no ulema anywhere in the world have classified taliban or even TTP as khavarij..

you have lied above throughout

Enough with peace talks! These scums need to be wiped out!

As Nawaz sharif has to address in united nation. Look the timing of this incident.... Foreign element is involved...
According to Geo news, TTP denies any involvement in this attack.... I will blame to RAW for this truculent, inhuman and barbaric act.... May be they used Lashkar-e-Jhangvi for this task.
From which FACE Nawaz sharif will talk to foreign leaders???? Look the timing of this incident.... And that too attack on our brother Christians!!

@Leader @Slav Defence @Alpha1 @mikkix @batmannow @pak-marine @Mirzay @Rahil khan @nuclearpak @forcetrip @balixd @F.O.X @Devil Soul @tarrar

Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan TTP denies any role in this attack !!
What you say!!

TTP are Savages .. but they are not idiot .. Peace deal is the best relief for them .. they are thinned out .. their hideouts are shrinking & the places they can run back too are being closed down .. they did not do this .. this is the hand of someone else .. someone who does not want Pak Army & TTP to Stop Fighting .

Last edited by a moderator:

TTP & Taliban are followers of deobandi ideology not Salafi ... First you should get knowledge ........

ایک بدبخت دھماکے کر کے خود دفع ہو جاتے ہیں اور دوسرے سیکولر بدبخت
فوراً اسلام اور جہاد کو نشانہ بنانا شروع کردیتے ہیں۔

Back
Top Bottom