What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

Includes Vast objective:
Anybody involved in NATO/U.S alliance.... Including Mosques where fatwa comes against Taliban.....
In case of LEJ: Their target is mainly shias

TTP is an offshoot of jamat e islami, and its ideology is qutbi salafism of Sayyid Qutub, Abul ala maududi, and Abdullah azzam the Palestinian muslim brotherhood turned qutbi salafi, who was assassinated in Peshawar in the 80s. He came to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

The leader of TTP, now in a Pakistani jail, was friends with Dr Israr Ahmad who died a couple of years ago, and with Qazi Hussain Ahmad of jamat e islami in Lahore.

TTP ideology is followed by Al Shabaab in Somalia, AQ, and all other similar groups operating around the world.

Didn't TTP attack on Shias & Barelvis..???

yes they do,
Beralvis are the second target of LeJ and Sipah Sahabah who have promised to kill them once they eliminate the shias from Pakistan. reasons are ideological and this thread is not right one to go into that.

overall TTP & LeJ are partners of Al Qaeda and believe in same ideology which is centered on 3 points

1. removal of all leaderships in the Islamic countries that follow American dictation
2. removal of American influence & its bases from Islamic world mainly Arabian peninsula
3. kill all shias

in achieving these goals anyone is a fair game, even a sunni who agrees with their ideology, as per a words of a caputed terrorist
"if a Muslim dies in a sucide attack then he should be grateful because he will go to heaven with the suicide bomber"
Taliban also believe in the same ideology so they have also conducted raids on passenger transports picking off the shias and executing them on the roadside.

being shia is bad enough, being Hindu, Sikh or Christian etc is even worse in areas under Taliban terror
may the dead rest in peace.

TTP is an offshoot of jamat e islami, and its ideology is qutbi salafism of Sayyid Qutub, Abul ala maududi, and Abdullah azzam the Palestinian muslim brotherhood turned qutbi salafi, who was assassinated in Peshawar in the 80s. He came to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

The leader of TTP, now in a Pakistani jail, was friends with Dr Israr Ahmad who died a couple of years ago, and with Qazi Hussain Ahmad of jamat e islami in Lahore.

TTP ideology is followed by Al Shabaab in Somalia, AQ, and all other similar groups operating around the world.

Yar Taliban and Ideology of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan TTP is Different....... TTP was formed in 2007. Isn't this?
Actually you are talking about Taliban...

Honestly **** Pakistan. Hope this nuisance of a country gets destroyed. I'm so pissed right now.

And **** PTI and peace talks with Taliban. "Naya KPK" has become even more radical after this terrorist loving party took over.

Listen to me mr. Nawaz, we don't have time for 20 questions. Right now there's only one rule our way or our way. (Switch had a high way to point)

TTP are friends to no one, sooner some circles realize the fact better is for them and the country. The word peace does not exist in their dictionary.

RIP... this shud not have happened....so many lives lost today....

I would be stupid to assume that army and ISI as a whole are sympathetic to taliban and other banned religous groups. I believe some elements within ISI/army, legacy of zia ul haq, are leaking info to taliban. Attacks on musharaf and GHQ were from within army. One of the important taliban commander adnan rasheed was in air force. Attack on sukkar's ISI headquarter, mehran and kamra airbase would puzzle you how "cave fighters" like taliban can carry out such spectacular attacks? A common man thinks of foriegn hand while the ones with deeper insights do not rule out the possibility of moles of taliban within army (taliban have made such claim in their videos)....these are "naraz faujis", not happy with secular and pro-american policies.
Liberal elements within army/isi are also no angel, they can also sacrifice their own on necessary evil principle for "greater good".

Do you think they are cave fighter. They are well trained combatiers. If you look the pictures of Lal Masjid militants, just observe how they are keeping their finger on the trigger. I feel that this posture is of a military trained fighter. Likewise, I saw a thread on this forum itself where an american agent has confessed having operated under cover in Pakistan Afghanistan & Iraq.

As regards mole in AF is concerned, those can exist anywhere, even to the extent of Influential Agents. Now a days money can buy anything, except escape from death, when it is destined.

Can you relate to these terrorists with any Islamic ideology..????

196162_10151151751507353_493735378_n.jpg

tatoo.jpg

Which verse of Quran order to Muslims to make tattoos on the body...?

i think that it has a heavy foreign involvement, wahabi terrorism coming mainly from saudi arab who has deep ties with america who also refused to do arms deals with pakistan on the orders from USA

recently there was a report that saudi criminals are being recruited for syrian rebel army

and there was also a report that arabs had agreed to fund US if it did a war against syria

these foreign elements need to be flushed out

these wahabi elements are coming from saudi arabia, central asia lawless barren lands

i think that maybe even US is also involved because we just saw drone attacks today

so these 2 events just after pakistan raised drone attacks issue in the UN

USA is the one which doesnt want pakistan to do negotiations with waziristanis or talibans

Yar Taliban and Ideology of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan TTP is Different....... TTP was formed in 2007. Isn't this?

& you think these animals care idealogy? you are getting funnier these days, my friend?

& you think these animals care idealogy? you are getting funnier these days, my friend?

Listen to me mr. Nawaz, we don't have time for 20 questions. Right now there's only one rule our way or our way. (Switch had a high way to point)

TTP are friends to no one, sooner some circles realize the fact better is for them and the country. The word peace does not exist in their dictionary.

thts the simpllest of formulas we as a nation should adopt?

78 killed ,100+ injured, it's worse than Israeli owned Upscale mall attack. Whatever is happening will only further strengthen the hardliers.

Yar i am just telling the difference........ Look my post.... I already told both are terrorist.... but In this particular case, i think RAW is involved.... Reason is Nawaz sharif in London to address U.N And with Which face he will represent the country.....??

i think that it has a heavy foreign involvement, wahabi terrorism coming mainly from saudi arab who has deep ties with america who also refused to do arms deals with pakistan on the orders from USA

recently there was a report that saudi criminals are being recruited for syrian rebel army

and there was also a report that arabs had agreed to fund US if it did a war against syria

these foreign elements need to be flushed out

these wahabi elements are coming from saudi arabia, central asia lawless barren lands

i think that maybe even US is also involved because we just saw drone attacks today

so these 2 events just after pakistan raised drone attacks issue in the UN

USA is the one which doesnt want pakistan to do negotiations with waziristanis or talibans

Pakistan problems are nothing to do with syria ... These are two different issues ... Infact USA (with its allies like India & Israel) is doing unstable to Pakistan to funding to TTP ... TTP gets even ammunition from USA .............

Pakistan problems are nothing to do with syria ... These are two different issues ... Infact USA (with its allies like India & Israel) is doing unstable to Pakistan to funding to TTP ... TTP gets even ammunition from USA .............

I guess directly or indirectly both of you are stating the same thing. Its just the two sides of one coin. Final objective is to declare Pakistan, which is the only declared nuclear power with muslim majority, a country where nuclear asset is unsafe. Funny thing is that despite their all the efforts, they dont know where the assets are; all efforts are to get it surrendered, because they cannot find it. Had they known about it, they would have neutralised it long ago. Thanks Gen Mush, you did a good job.

Back
Top Bottom