What's new

Blast in Lahore's Z Block area Reported

The DHA blast took place in an under construction building. There is a high probability that it was gas cylinder accident. My sympathies with the victims of the accident.

Hmm strange place for a bomb attack, or terrorist activity, they usually go for soft targets but maximum damage, this one is more like on the soft side only.

About all the PSL related posts: I don't think PSL is such a big thing that all these efforts will be made by anyone to hamper it. It is clearly something else to me.
Also, generators are mostly diesel ones and I have no idea if a diesel generator can cause so much destruction. There is a huge diesel generator in my building, if it is so that a diesel generator can be so deadly, I will definitely talk with our management committee to take extra care for maintenance for the generator, although it is almost never being used and staying there like a sculpture.

Indian People please let us Play Cricket in our Home land.
Its a request from a Pakistani.

Oh come on man don't make request from your enemies ... Lives of our people are much more important than a cricket match ... As for Indian you should say that ...

"Utna e maro k jtna bad ma seh sako
"

THERE ARE NO CONFIRMED REPORTS OF ANYTHING IN GULBERG.

The channels just said "reports of a..." which doesn't mean jack shit. In fact, they should probably be punished for spreading panic without verifying.

I live less than a KM from the alleged blast locations of Home Economics College / Cosa Nostra Restaurant / McDonalds --- and have not heard or seen anything.

About all the PSL related posts: I don't think PSL is such a big thing that all these efforts will be made by anyone to hamper it. It is clearly something else to me.

Our karta dharta may be spineless idiots who couldn't understand why Sri Lankam team was attacked and what were the consequences .............. but please not everyone in this country is that idiot. If only they knew how to control terror...................... sometimes I really miss Zia he was damn good in this area.

More than 5 people are dead. And you are calling it property disputed? WTH...
Because it had happened one time before in Karachi. There was a planted bomb attack on shia muharam rally where many shia brothers were killed and in return the shia people burned the nearby building and market.when investigation was completed it was revealed it was done by land mafia in order to take control of the market and building what makes you think that this is different otherwise I don't understand any logical answer to this attack from TTP perspective

Latest from TV watching Ministers and Police
i) Not sure what is the cause
ii) No smell of explosives, no burns among victims.
iii) There has been complaints about smell for days.

Might be a different type of weapon used. I will say in an underconstruction building there are lots of stuff that can be explody; sawdust, chemicals etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom