What's new

Blast in Lahore's Z Block area Reported

C5Vfo7pXAAAOwgS.jpg

Second blast in Lahore.
Vehicle exploded in Gulberg, main boulevard near Origa Center.

All efforts not to let the PSL final be held in Lahore.

I am less than a KM from there and didn't hear or see a thing. Will go on my roof and report back.

Rescue 1122 denies report of another blast :- express tribune

No blast in Gulberg has happened as some people are talking about.It was a fake news.Rescue teams confirmed that.

I am less than a KM from Main Market / the Main Gulberg McDonalds and have not heard anything. Will keep you guys updated.

This was in deed missing the typical IED attributes (though some have reported them) --- maybe a foreign intel agency that has different bomb-making techniques.
May be but clearly not done by a T. organization. Lets wait for investigation report.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/02/23/blast-heard-in-gulberg-area-of-lahore/

A blast was heard near the Gulberg area of Lahore on Thursday (Today).

An explosion reportedly took place opposite McDonald’s restaurant, in front of Home Economics College at Main Boulevard Gulberg, according to police.

No casualties have been reported yet but several vehicles were damaged.

Police and rescue teams have reached the spot.

Emergency has been declared in all hospitals across Lahore.

However, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sana Ullah and Rescue 1122 In-charge punjab said no blast has been reported in Gulberg.

gulberg no blast reports are wrong

all attemps are being made to sabotage PSL no blast in gulberg all reports are wrong

Defense Z block blast not confirmed as terrorist activity.

Back
Top Bottom