What's new

Blast in Lahore - Anarkali 20/01/2022

Has any group claimed responsibility?

There is no solutions other than 1000KG bombs dropped of Afgunis/Baluchis for every single person injured. A 2000 KG bomb for every person dead!!!
No offense half will do if you start bleeding India. Hit Indian Police, Para Military, Intelligence, and Armed Forces with same kind of attacks inside their major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, and others

Naraz Bhai... Naraz Baloch Accepted Responsibility..

Missiles, aur Jet Gaaf mein dalny k liye rakhay huway hain..

Bro youve sponsored terrorists in Pakistan for the past 20 years. Your own pm keeps talking about freeing balochistan. Your own people and politicians are calling the terrorists freedom fighters and peddling their propaganda. Chill out
Don't blame others when you have snakes in your own homes ready to bite you your agencies can't even act against pity social media accounts of "terrorists" let alone stop such attacks ☮️

There is no solutions other than 1000KG bombs dropped of Afgunis/Baluchis for every single person injured. A 2000 KG bomb for every person dead!!!
The average Baluchi would never support such actions or groups, and Afghans are surprisingly not involved for once. Why would you say such a thing?

More than sad I feel very angry, I think lax security means we might just be sliping towards late 2000s era
This is right at the heart of Lahore too, not some outskirts- the most brazen attack any group can carry out

Don't blame others when you have snakes in your own homes ready to bite you your agencies can't even act against pity social media accounts of "terrorists" let alone stop such attacks ☮️
So why cry and blame Pakistan for attacks like Pulwama?

Cricket is coming back to Pakistan and Indians and their proxies will do whatever it takes to prevent that.

The average Baluchi would never support such actions or groups, and Afghans are surprisingly not involved for once. Why would you say such a thing?

Who is the average balochi you have met? I am sure the average peasant baloch doesnt feel such a thing, but the baloch intelligensia and elite definately feel that.

Balochistan is heavily influenced by an Ethnic-Marxist alliance of tribal leaders/intellectuals

No offense half will do if you start bleeding India. Hit Indian Police, Para Military, Intelligence, and Armed Forces with same kind of attacks inside their major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, and others

I doubt it. It would be more effecient to strike in Afghanistan/Balochistan. The price must be really high.

I have said it many times, we are not giving them punishment at the scale they deserve. We need to target their families, homes, farms, etc... break their will to fight. If the baloch/afghan terrorist fears that their family would be targetted for any strike in Pakistan that is more than enough deterent.

We must be ruthless, forget about us, our generals must be ruthless rather than a bunch of idiot sissies. I blame the whole culture of the officer corps which is based off a british tea party type concept. Explain to me how lavish plots, servants, other worldly matters help our officer class?

I can show you a few videos of excersises our army had with other nations such as China/US/Russia and can prove how little physical training they receive.

A perfect example at 00.14, even for photo opps poor guy got tired...

You think such an army is trained to fight the army of experienced jihadis that the IEA is building next door? This might not be accross the whole army but kind of proves my point. Like I said before, our military is completely untrained for whats coming to them, and I blame the generals in charge for that.

Last edited:
At least 3 dead, 20 injured in blast in Lahore's Anarkali area
Imran GabolPublished January 20, 2022 - Updated about a minute ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

This image shows the scene of the blast in Lahore's Anarkali area. — DawnNewsTV's Anarkali area. — DawnNewsTV

This image shows the scene of the blast in Lahore's Anarkali area. — DawnNewsTV
At least three people were killed and 20 injured in a blast in Lahore's Anarkali area, officials said on Thursday.
The casualties and the number of the injured were confirmed by Lahore police spokesperson Rana Arif. He said that a bomb was attached to a motorcycle but did not provide further details.
Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar has taken notice of the incident and directed the inspector general of police to submit a report in this regard. He also directed officials to provide the injured with the best possible medical facilities.
Shortly after the incident occurred, Lahore deputy commissioner (DC) Umer Sher Chattha directed the civil defence officer to deploy a bomb disposal squad to the area and said that a complete and thorough sweep of the area should be conducted.
The injured were shifted to Mayo Hospital on the directives of the Lahore DC. Rescue 1122 officials were providing aid to the injured while orders were issued to impose an emergency in the hospital.
This is a developing story that is being updated as the situation evolves. Initial reports in the media can sometimes be inaccurate. We will strive to ensure timeliness and accuracy by relying on credible sources, such as concerned, qualified authorities and our staff reporters.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not this BS again!!!!!
Punjab is on hit. Pakistan better blast the noida. 5 blasts in a row.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom