What's new

Blast in Lahore - Anarkali 20/01/2022

5-Pakistanis "Ye India ki Raa CIA Musaad ki sazish hai"

Rinse and repeat for 15 years now. Wohi bakwaas wohi daramebazi.
Hamari public apne khuun ka bhi hisaab nai mangti.

I mean cut out this Raa CIA Musaad shit and ask these authorities and institutions to provide proper investigated case and execute it and give all details to media. Like in every other country. Not same BS falan tanzeem falan namaluum.

I am baffled how successfully these institutions have blinded a nation of 230 million toward there incompetence and always vent public anger toward a boogy man.

Na kabhi Namaluum Afraad pakre jane Na hi Kaladam Tanzeem 😡😡😡
They never blame Pakistan's dodgy security which allows these attacks to happen so commonly in the first place.

Well looks like the Pakistan's Establishment AKA the Corrupt CLOWNS are still more interested in housing schemes and land grabbing.

1642795907958.png

I just realized yesterday was Ajit Dovals birthday, surely cant be a coincidence..

1-Blast
2-Pakistanis Dead
3-Nobody Caught Nobody Tried
4-ABCD Namaluum Afraad from Kaladam Tanzeem Accepted Responsibility
5-Pakistanis "Ye India ki Raa CIA Musaad ki sazish hai"

Rinse and repeat for 15 years now. Wohi bakwaas wohi daramebazi.
Hamari public apne khuun ka bhi hisaab nai mangti.

I mean cut out this Raa CIA Musaad shit and ask these authorities and institutions to provide proper investigated case and execute it and give all details to media. Like in every other country. Not same BS falan tanzeem falan namaluum.

I am baffled how successfully these institutions have blinded a nation of 230 million toward there incompetence and always vent public anger toward a boogy man.

Na kabhi Namaluum Afraad pakre jane Na hi Kaladam Tanzeem 😡😡😡
Blaming India for terrorism in Pakistan is a recent phenomenon, even though it should have been done earlier with proper proofs.

There was no blaming India during Mushy, PP and PML admins. Baffingly, nobody was blaming India for anything back then. We were engage in aman ki asha and dil jeetlo series while getting screwed in the rear by Indians through it's proxies in Afghanistan and beyond.

Blaming India for terrorism in Pakistan is a recent phenomenon, even though it should have been done earlier with proper proofs.

There was no blaming India during Mushy, PP and PML admins. Baffingly, nobody was blaming India for anything back then. We were engage in aman ki asha and dil jeetlo series while getting screwed in the rear by Indians through it's proxies in Afghanistan and beyond.
India Amrika Japan China Barmuda or Mars. Whos responsibility is it to stop this non sense? Mine and yours?
Or those who have complete control of state institutions and machinery?
No point arguing who does what behind shadows. Who are the bomb planters? who are sucide bombers? who are shooters? who are planners and facilitators? are they not all Pakistani Nationals?
Whos responsibility it is to stop these Pakistanis to kill us for what ever reason?.
When will we start calling out inefficies? They have every possible funding , Equipment , Personnel , Power. They are every power to do whatever they want in complete disregard of human rights unlike developed countries. They can abduct who ever they want for investigation , Shoot whoever they want. Still we are in a mess.

And we should keep shouting India Amrika Israel for the rest of eternity or take up arms ourselves right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom