What's new

Blast at Xinjiang school injures 17, say China media

you regard them as chinese, while we are aliens to them. So sorry for you Mainland chinese guys. :lol: HK dont seem to like you.
and who seems to like Indians? for all the countries I have been to I found none, even you indians dont like each other, and calling each other cheating b**terd

From Tibet to Xinjiang these hans have tried to suppress the local's but i predict things will come to a boil in the near future.
There are much more blast in india, why, because of your suppress on the your local?
Of course, you hope china to boil, that's what you want in dream!!
Loser is loser, that's only the chance you can use to surpass china!!
Off-topic already lol no suprise from hans

2011 article lol
What's your intention of opening the thread? When china or other people open similar thread refer to Indian, you indian always do these thing, Only you can do these? We are also aready not surprised by you!!
Can't bear any bad news lol so u have to bring up 2011 article haha
There are much more bad news in China website, But you can read it, and you also don't want to accept that!!
Don't worry, next blast in india is comming, it is not too long!
You did not read the article did you?

Uighur allegations of discrimination and marginalisation have been behind anti-Han Chinese and separatist sentiment in Xinjiang since the 1990s.

Hans have invaded these lands in millions trying to change the demographics of the region
I know you sympathise with the separatist, You like any anti-china person!
The same to me, I also sympathise with the separatist in india, hope they can work harder for independence!
According to Bequelin, Uighurs are also upset by what they consider Chinese attempts to "refashion their cultural and religious identity." In an op-ed for the Washington Post, Rebiyah Kadeer, who heads the World Uyghur Congress (WUC) based in Germany, condemned China for its "fierce repression of religious expression" and "its intolerance for any expression of discontent." Beijing officials respond to these accusations by saying they respect China's ethnic minorities and have improved the quality of life for Uighurs by raising economic, public health, and education levels in Xinjiang.
Bequelin? Who is it? He can represent for whole Xinjang? there are many china-hater, You didn't lack of info from them to serve for your intention!
Your not telling the whole truth i can post links
Yes, You can tell us the whole truth, what you said is true, we wrong!! tell me why there are more blasts in india than china?

Al Qaeda???

Welcome to China.

We will make sure all of them are on a fast track to meet their virgins at hell.

There was also speculation that Al qaeda is moving to Xinjiang province as US and Pakistan have pushed them away from their centers in Afghanistan and Pakistan.....

China has already asked Pakistan to take necessary actions.

BBC News - China urges Pakistan to expel Uighur Islamic militants

Chinese Official: Xinjiang Militants Have Ties to Pakistan Groups - WSJ.com

and who seems to like Indians? for all the countries I have been to I found none, even you indians dont like each other, and calling each other cheating b**terd

can see ur frustration. meanwhile I know which country people are liked outside and which not. the reason for ur frustration is clear. :lol:

RIP may be it is the part of Self Destruction

Back
Top Bottom