What's new

Blasphemy case registered against Imran Khan and PTI leadership

Rather than defending these ridiculously false allegations, IK should form the narrative that PDM+ (everyone knows whose the + here) thugs' have their god of foreign establishment. Since IK has committed blasphemy of naming americans publicly, he is facing these baseless allegations.
Then he should tell people that they have two choices, either support PDM+ and make their generations slave, or act independently, standup and resolve this history of slavery once and for all.

Very good observation.

Defensive strategy never works, it just prolongs your defeat (learned from countless hours on strategy games :D).

We need IK from 2011

1651427972118.png

If you do not believe in the justice system to be impartial in such critical cases, then you do not have hope. I don't think that Pakistan is at that stage yet. The burden of proof is on the party that made this accusation. They are likely to not succeed.
I don't know shall I laugh or cry at your innocence. Ranking as low as less then 120 at the world ranking table what does it points to you. Where murderers are allowed to live in their mansions to serve out their sentences and criminal PM is elected thanks to the courts opened specially at 12 for him to give him a helping hand.

The point is, It's only for the speaker to decide how to conduct the business of the house. The speaker found the VoNC in contradiction with the Article 5 of the Constitution and dismissed it. The PM, using his Constitutional right, asked the president to dissolve the assemblies.

The Courts cannot undo steps taken by the legislature. The constitution doesn't give that authority to the courts. At max they could give their opinion (that too if asked). What SC did is a clear and blatant violation of Constitution and overstepping of its jurisdiction.

Can the business of the house be conducted in a way that directly contradicts the Constitution? After all, ALL of the MNAs together cannot pass an Act that contravenes the Constitution, can they? Similarly, one person cannot dismiss a motion for VoNC on any grounds after it has been moved with the support of twenty percent of the members, which is the only test prescribed by the Constitution. The Speaker has no legal right to create another bar for a VoNC to surpass, specially one on political grounds.

In any case, I will stop here, since subsequent events have shown my stance to be correct here, but I respect your right to hold a different view.

Can the business of the house be conducted in a way that directly contradicts the Constitution? After all, ALL of the MNAs together cannot pass an Act that contravenes the Constitution, can they? Similarly, one person cannot dismiss a motion for VoNC on any grounds after it has been moved with the support of twenty percent of the members, which is the only test prescribed by the Constitution. The Speaker has no legal right to create another bar for a VoNC to surpass, specially one on political grounds.

In any case, I will stop here, since subsequent events have shown my stance to be correct here, but I respect your right to hold a different view.

What 'subsequent events' are you talking about?? The overwhelming majority of Pakistanis have already rejected this US-sponsored judicial coup. You can come here and see for yourself

And as we are talking about the Constitution here, The Constitution doesn't forbid the speaker from rejecting a VoNC he/she thinks contradicts with the letter and spirit of the Constitution. At best, it is silent on this matter. The Constitution, however, does explicitly forbid the courts from interfering in the proceedings of the legislature. Your stance is legally unfounded and is based more on "Nazriya e Zarurat" than the text of the Constitution. The Courts have went as far as ordering NA speaker to take oath from a CM who hadn't been even legally elected to the office. An open mockery of the law and Constitution that you choose to ignore because this time it has been used to the benefit of those whom you support !?

What 'subsequent events' are you talking about?? The overwhelming majority of Pakistanis have already rejected this US-sponsored judicial coup. You can come here and see for yourself

So when can we expect to see exPMIK become PMIK again? Hasn't happened yet. Surely, there is more to an orderly change of government by due process than a few rallies.

Agreed. Let us wait for that to happen by due process, and let the winner take office.

Why should we, the people of Pakistan, let the Foreign Puppets, imposed illegally on the country by the Establishment, rule us ? Demanding Immediate Elections is our Constitutional Right. Why do you have a problem with that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom