What's new

Blasphemy case registered against Imran Khan and PTI leadership

Normal in Pakistan. Happens all the time even worst happen. Awam ka samandar ly ky ao phir baat bani gy...yeh 15 pti paid workers vs 2-3 policemen is buzdilana, har political party karti hai.

Also Congrats on your thread delete. Sari mehnat zaya 😁 Ap tou Z ho gaye. is forum p ab memes banao. 😁
G Samundar b le k aya tha aik jagha nai kai jagha.

I am surprised what the rest of thee 8 corps commanders are doing. Bajwa has sold out, ok but how can the entire military leadership hope for complete anarchy in the country?

Has the entire establishment now decided to abandon its oath of defending Pakistan and simply serve Bajwa to cling on to power
They are all in on it. Remember military is an institution and before anything else it's interested in self-preservation. Don't reckon anyone above the post of a Birg. gets promoted without adhering to and demonstrating the loyalty to the institution above all else.

They believe Pakistan will stay intact physically due to the nuclear deterrent and all the controlled chaos that's plagued Pakistan for the last 35 years is a price worth paying to keep all the critics and detractors of their dominance at bay and busy dealing with the chaos.

With those two threats, external being co-opted through nukes and the other internal taken care of through chaos and political machinations, they are free to make hay with favors from the likes of Uncle Sam and etc. and live a rich comfortable lives for themselves and their progeny.

India will not attack Pakistan, their objectives are already fulfilled. Pro-India Modi/RSS government is installed. Sharif family are trade partners of Modi/Jindal. Modi was even invited in Lahore for their family wedding.

LoC will be made international border soon.

View attachment 839796

View attachment 839799

A quick Google reveals Sajjan Jindal's net worth to be $14.5 Billion USD.. which means Sharif family has stashed similar amount of money using corruption.

Rich folks only make rich friends.
NaSharif is easily worth $40 bn

@Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu

Does this deserve a negative rating? Can either of you mitigate the rating, I wonder?
I have no moderating powers. Even if I did, I doubt it would extend to changing negative ratings. Besides, whatever he wrote is quite true. He can appeal the negative rating in GHQ.

You must really love fake Twitter bots. I suggest that you do an image search of the DP to get to know from where the Youthia picked it up.

NaSharif is easily worth $40 bn
How would YOU know that? Is it a function of your yothiapan inspired imagination?

They believe Pakistan will stay intact physically due to the nuclear deterrent and all the controlled chaos that's plagued Pakistan for the last 35 years is a price worth paying to keep all the critics and detractors of their dominance at bay and busy dealing with the chaos.
35 years ago was Zia-ul-Haq's Martial Law. You must really miss it, if you were old enough to remember it, that is. So, what was so good about it that you miss?

Last edited:
Article 6 for treason case and now Blasphemy charges in Faisalabad for something that happened in Saudi Arabia (which it self was not blasphemous anyway)?

Kya ho gya ha Tajar bakaar party ko?

So essentially PMLN wants IK, Arif Alvi, Qasim Suri, Omar Cheema all hanged for treason or killed by a religious nut job somehow?
@Jungibaaz

@Chak Bamu
Based on our conversations I thought PMLN learnt a lot and is now a modern political party … but this is way more primitive than the 90s. Now please don’t say ‘Look IK started all this with dharna, and Pasha did this, Panama was all a lie etc. … (insert more false equivalences ) … Hence is now charging all PTI leadership with blasphemy and treason’
Dr. Osama Siddique explained the differences on Twitter. The laws referenced are not blasphemy laws as such. The reference is to the laws that existed before Pakistan was created. That has to do with hurting religious sentiments & violating the sanctity of a place of worship. So, it is not blasphemy law as such.

Do you remember what happened in 2017, when PTI helped TLP whip up religious sentiments to an extent that Pakistan's interior minister was shot? I hope you do & I hope you understand that complacency was wrong at the time. I hope you also understand that PML-N had not done something out of ill-will but was forced to pay a price regardless.

Now let us compare that situation with the current one - we have evidence of premeditation (planning) of harassment. We have video evidence. We know the people who made videos & shouted abuses. We know at least one ex-SAPM of IK's government, who happens to be IK's friend also, on the scene. So, compared to what happened in 2017, this is much worse & reprehensible.

I do hope that the people who planned this suffer the consequences. If there are no consequences, these things will repeat.

Good choice. Yeah we suffered a lot in the last 4 years.

Now let us compare that situation with the current one - we have evidence of premeditation (planning) of harassment.

Could you please share the 'evidence'?

We have video evidence. We know the people who made videos & shouted abuses.

Could you list down at least 10?

We know at least one ex-SAPM of IK's government

Who?

Could you please share the 'evidence'?

Could you list down at least 10?

Who?
1. We saw the evidence. KSA police acted on it.

2. Why should I? Its not my job. I will let prosecution establish its case.

3. Cheekoo. That's who. Sahibzada Jahangir urf Chicoo (or however else he decides to spell his nickname).

1. We saw the evidence. KSA police acted on it.

Come on sir. How you vehemently said we have evidence, I thought you keep it saved in your mobile phone to show at first chance.

You could do better, give it a try.

Again I ask, where is the evidence? Please show it which says PTI was involved.

The KSA police did not arrest anyone on premiditation or planning of harrassement (as you claimed in #327. If you are aware of any Saudi court proceedings or such, please do share.

You seem like a person who knows almost everything, so I hope you know what 'evidence' means as well.

2. Why should I? Its not my job. I will let prosecution establish its case.

Because you are the one claiming something. If you do not have it, or are not prepared to defend it, why are you then proposing it? Why are you even writing this post then? Let the prosecution do what it wants!

So why are you then so vehemently saying "We have video evidence. We know the people who made videos & shouted abuses." if you aren't prepared to back your statement with facts?

Fact is, you do not have ANY evidence, neither does the PML for that matter. All your evidence is based on press conferences by Rana Sanaullah.

You cannot go around making wild claims and then not be prepared to back them up. Having an opinion is one thing, portraying an opinion as a fact is another.

3. Cheekoo. That's who. Sahibzada Jahangir urf Chicoo (or however else he decides to spell his nickname).

Ah I thought he wasn't an SAPM, but turns out he was. I stand corrected on that.

BTW, another guy that was arrested, Sh. Rashid's nephew, I have heard he wasn't even in Madina that day!

35 years ago was Zia-ul-Haq's Martial Law. You must really miss it, if you were old enough to remember it, that is. So, what was so good about it that you miss?
Yes I do miss the 80's the best decade in Pakistan's history and Mard-e-Momin Mard-e-Haq was the only sincere and patriotic man of steel Pakistan Army ever produce in the rank of COAS, considering the absolute slaves and Manchurian candidates we've had...from Ayub to Yahya to Mushy, Kiani and now the ultimate traitor Bajwa...

Back
Top Bottom