What's new

Blasphemy case registered against Imran Khan and PTI leadership

... if this blasphemy case isn't quashed asap, it's going to set s bad precedent and take the awaam down the lynch mob justice route.

If the courts were to follow the law properly, this ridiculous FIR stands no chance at all and it will be quashed during the very first hearing.

But the way our midnight courts have been trampling upon the law and stomping on the constitution lately, it seems unlikely that PTI leadership will get any relief from the courts.

Maybe the establishment's plan is to incite mobs and get rid of IK permanently as he has become literally invincible (politically)

ITS so funny to see situation
imran khan was on decline there was huge inflation and people were angry on gov
suddenly bajwa make a favor to IK and changed the gov for short term
IK is now rocking and people bashing bikao mall PDM day night

I am speechless but I have been shocked every day , when I wake up what is happening in Pakistan

1- Toppling a man's government , by using an institute (Courts) which he aimed to defend and strengthened since his first day. To Deny Justice to man who went out to fight for people at lower class and help them get Justice

2- The man talked about Respect for Prophet Mohammad , who went all the way to UN and OIC to raise awareness about respect for Prophet Mohammad's name , is being suggested to be one who disrespect the Prophet

Based on current circumstances

1- Civil Disobedience Movement is a must, and it is a National Duty
2- Military needs to revaluate their strategy

Last edited:
I am speechless but I have been shocked every day , when I wake up what is happening in Pakistan

1- Toppling a man's government , by using an institute (Courts) which he aimed to defend and strengthened since his first day.

2- The man talked about Respect for Prophet Mohammad , who went all the way to UN and OIC
to raise awareness about respect for Prophet Mohammad's name , is being suggested to be one who disrespect the Prophet
the mafia is back . welcome to mafiistan

1651413543600.png

This case is to do with what happened in Saudi Arabia.
So Pakistani courts have jurisdiction internationally???

Midnight drama courts to open again

If the courts were to follow the law properly, this ridiculous FIR stands no chance at all and it will be quashed during the very first hearing.

But the way our midnight courts have been trampling upon the law and stomping on the constitution lately, it seems unlikely that PTI leadership will get any relief from the courts.

Maybe the establishment's plan is to incite mobs and get rid of IK permanently as he has become literally invincible (politically)
They thought the same way regarding Mujib too! Like the way Hazret-i Musa (PBUH) said, "I think, O Firaun, you're finished"....

Explanation

What PDM (PML/PPP) has realized is they have a "Free Hand" no one is questioning their actions, so currently we are seeing PDM lead leadership , testing the system

The Hidden cost of being Neutral !

Nation Knows , Courts are rigged , what can be done during this short period?

How far can they take this conspiracy?
How far they can bend the system ?
How far can they execute their plan ?
How quickly they can make key replacement at civilian Decision making posts ?

Violation of Constitution
a) Conditions of Emergency , ignored by Supreme court , evidence never looked tat
b) Speaker of National Assembly's judgement not respected by Supreme court
c) Decision of President of Pakistan and Prime Minister not respect by Courts
d) Intervention of courts in Affairs of National Assembly
e) Overlooking of Violence and beating inside National Assembly
f) Overlooking Decision by Governor General's motion against CM appointment
g) The latest Blasphemy case against PTI leadership when some act was done overseas by unknown citizens, courts have no jurisdiction overseas

Presently what we are viewing is the "Religion Bomb" which PML have used.

In past, they have used "Anti Court" weapon by attacking courts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom