What's new

Blasphemy case registered against Imran Khan and PTI leadership

Whats your alternative....do tell us.

It could be us, but for that you have to believe and stop relying on selected politicians. We need new leadership someone from 1980’s. These oldies, even Niazi is 70 years old khateechar, what can he do, if you give him another 5 years in government? Think about it, we are the future and good leadership always comes in crises.

Hahaha the same shit Debunked a long time ago.

Just giving an ambassador post or some funds would have solved this along time ago just like plmn did. 😂

What an embarrassment to the forum you are, so ashamed that you can't even admit your political affiliation. 😂
Every report against PTI is debunked
Every report praising PTI is real

Cool story!! :rofl:

dont you see sir its funny how these rankings change ? most of these ranking are good unless west likes you . i was adult and have political look on matters in 2003/04 what was change sudden in 2003 ? why from 92 to 129 in 12 months ? just shear with me what happened in 2003 sir ?
Then why support west newspaper ranking on Judiciary?

All PTI needs to do is to launch a campaign against these American dogs imposed on us by filing an fir against them in khatme nabowat termemi bill which they passed in the national assembly.

You are living in fantasy world and only fooling yourself. Do you even know how many people left PTI after Masjid Nabwi incident and how it impacted IK popularity.

I don't think the whole subcontinent is unstable because of Pakistani internal politics. At best, you can say that there is a social unrest within Pakistan and a possibility of economic instability for Pakistan in near future. But if I'm a betting man, I'll put my money on Shabaz to pull the country through until next general election. :cheers:

Yeah typical Indians. 😂

Guess you got 'Modi ka yar in Pakistan now'.

Then why support west newspaper ranking on Judiciary?
support ? sir i have never support . every paksitnai know how judicial system of paksitan works . the worse system on earth

few examples ?
1651417305591.png

ان معصوموں کے قاتلوں کو ویڈیو بنا کر مارا گیا پھر بھی وہ چھوٹ گئے

1651417318668.png

1651417401396.png

Is it true khadim rizvis mother had illicit relationship with her darzi?
You sound exactly like aftermath of some cleanshave sharabis sinfull act. Ppl like you donkeys can be the most begairat, dalals of west but arent called out because mejority of Pakistani public is like you , cleanshave jahils,sinfull from head to toe and not to forget begairat of highest order who are currupt to core and are far from Any teaching of Being a decent human let Alone a muslim.

You are living in fantasy world and only fooling yourself. Do you even know how many people left PTI after Masjid Nabwi incident and how it impacted IK popularity.

Sharif worshipper logic, corruption for 30 years leaving Pakistan poor, still deserve support.

People unhappy with them and act on their impulses and throw insults at a criminal PM, IK is done for :lol:

You sound exactly like aftermath of some cleanshave sharabis sinfull act. Ppl like you donkeys can be the most begairat, dalals of west but arent called out because mejority is public is like you , cleanshave jahils,sinfull from head to toe and not to forget begairat of highest order who is far from Any teaching of Being a decent human let Alone a muslim.
I've heard darzi was clean shaved too

why assume i am a modi supporter ?
See my previous posts. I call out whats wrong.
Imran is wrong to put the stability of his country in jeopardy because he lost a NCM.
Democracies are not orderly. For that you need to aspire to be a dictatorship.
His ego is pushing the whole subcontinent into instability.
And imran is no liberal, but a dangerous demagogue with a bloated ego.
For all his principles he took the help of the establishment to come to power.
Journalists were picked up illegally at a unprecedented pace under him.
He went back on all his no new loan promises.
He doesn't have the skillset to administer so depends on agitation politics to remain relevant.
Nothing on the ground to show for 3.5 years.
@Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu

Does this deserve a negative rating? Can either of you mitigate the rating, I wonder?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom