What's new

Blackwater's Pakistan mission (and related news)

After seeing the data on the contractors in this video, only one thing comes to my mind: Successive American governments are waging/continuing this war only to stuff their pockets with the taxpayer's money.

And seeing the complete analysis on Blackwater/Xe, I find it hard to believe they failed in accomplishing their agenda (whatever that has been) in Afghanistan. Why else would they employ the same people in their operations in Pakistan? Possibly, we might not even see on the surface how they have won, but they will have won and even achieved their objectives.

Perhaps that is why despite such heavy casualties in Pakistan, the US has forced Pakistan to remain its ally all these years, while killing none but Afghans and Pakistanis on both sides of the borders.

To me, it appears a collusion of the US government, US army, Pakistani government, and Pakistani army. All of them playing this game with their share in the investment, for none but their own selfish gains.

lol, grittv is an Ultra left organization. anything from them is going to be "pre-pakaged and heavily slanted" anti Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan in nature. While I have no doubts that Pakistan and the U.S. have hired contractors for training and security. You will most likely find they are XE's competitors. And I guarantee you none could operate without Pakistan's approval especially the ISI. Also do a search of the author of the book. He also is an ultra liberal journalist. someone who you would not find people in special operations command confiding in. The book is written to make money off people hungry to prove their anti U.S. theories.

Any special operations groups in Pakistan you will find to be CIA or Special Operations Command troops working along side the ISI and Pakistani Army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rehman Malik should resign Now as he said if Blackwater was present in Pakistan i will resign

i think this theory is for some one who feel some shame(Ghairat). but we all know how much baighairat our politecians are... :hitwall:
but I wish to see them :hang2::hang2: not resign.....:lol::lol::lol:

im not able to see video here................ i think it is deleted ...........:(

well i got really surprised i was the only one who was unaware from activities of blackwater in Pakistan, since 2007 :o

There is no credible evidence of Blackwater being in Pakistan. Who do you suppose is paying them? Any credible links at all?? Amusing...:rolleyes:
Its my personal research by googling, that evidences and proven evidences of presence and involvement of Blackwater in Pakistan... How they are being funded, well... it was disclosed by "Washington Post".
It says,
"Helmind and Marja are two areas of Afghanistan where opium is being cultivated under supervision of US private military. Taliban baned opium growth while it increased many fold in last few years."
US Govt., of course, could not pay to all of its soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries. So it made some other resources to pay to these private military companies. Opium is one of the source. Afghanistan is now declared as 90% of total opium producer country. And under whom this production is allowed and in which markets these are being sold:blah:, you have to search it by yourself.

No need for googling, we here in Peshawar even know the areas where they have rented bungalows and operating in connivance with govt's support

No need for googling, we here in Peshawar even know the areas where they have rented bungalows and operating in connivance with govt's support

And also that clown price himself confessed of BW's presence in Pakistan. And if any one wants to know, the video and the interview were both posted on Democracy now website.

There is no credible evidence of Blackwater being in Pakistan. Who do you suppose is paying them? Any credible links at all?? Amusing...:rolleyes:

Which kind of so called CREDIBLE LINK you need ??

CNN
BBC
FOX
SKY

???? 9/11 fake media war propoganda typee source need right ?

Which kind of so called CREDIBLE LINK you need ??

CNN
BBC
FOX
SKY

???? 9/11 fake media war propoganda typee source need right ?

Wow! You replied to a post from 2007? I guess you have had plenty to time to find links of them running amok in Pakistan WITHOUT your Govt.'s nod? so start posting those links please

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom