What's new

Blackwater's Pakistan mission (and related news)

There are reports that Current Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari was released from Jail and then sent to USA where he was groomed.

You must have noticed a sudden change in him prior to B.B. Assassination.
Yep, they transplanted his brain with CIA Made Special brain also known as XE brain.

:pakistan:
Absolutely the American terrorist :sniper:group black water involving the killing of Bhutto and many other impotent personalities in Pakistan.

And now this group is more strong day by day. It is the work of intelligence :mod: to observe them and all of there activities. it is essential for the present time.

In future this institute of terrorist make more attack on the leadership of Pakistan.:agree:

The way these investigations have been slowed down it directly points the intentions of this government not to reach the culprits. UN investigation team came twice but only to know the cause of her death instead of people behind her death. It is yet another anomaly that Zardari knows name of the culprit and instead of letting best investigating professionals do inquiry, he is holding the name back. Banezir was two times Prime Minister one of tallest political figure yet her death is taken as death of some chicken and none of her Jialas ever recorded any FIR.

What is explanation for all those rented house that are heavily wired and watched by Americans? Why is government letting Americans bring their military vehicles and why words' largest Embassy is being accepted? No one has answer because no one wants to be their dirty secrets to be known. Zardari, the person who cannot run an organization is allowed to rule by all SHAMELESS PPP PUBLIC REPRESENTATIVES. I am sure this is not decision of one person like Zardari or Mr. Bad Hairstyle, a whole gang of opportunities is there in power supported by American Asserts who have controlled the situation. PPP government is kicked out this time, it would not be because they did corruption but because tried to sell this country to Americans and Xe.

I think A1Kaid has rightly said in one of his posts that was disliked and deleted by the Mods.

"If you are aware of or see Black Water activity in Pakistan, verify the target, engage it and kill it, ask questions later...- A1Kaid "

If indeed black water is a problem, kill a couple black water operatives, all of them are going to stop, they are mercenaries, they are in it for money, they won't trade life for it like a real soldier. If you pamper them, it will get worse. Besides, Pak is a nuclear state, all Pak has to do is to detonate a big bomb some where.

If indeed black water is a problem, kill a couple black water operatives, all of them are going to stop, they are mercenaries, they are in it for money, they won't trade life for it like a real soldier. If you pamper them, it will get worse. Besides, Pak is a nuclear state, all Pak has to do is to detonate a big bomb some where.

Where? What should we blow ?

I don 't think it is that easy to kill Black water people even when our government people is involved with them. It is just like a movie that you just cannot trust anyone in politics of Pakistan any more they are all bunch of maniacs.
It is very shocking when I first heard of Black water on ARY. I don't believe that even Americans are involved into this? :disagree:

When she was killed, it was obviouse that uncle Sam wants to create a leadership crisis in Pakistan to bring in own players who can help weakening Pakistan easily.

hum, so it means, our dear president should be investigated!according to your observations, he is the biggest baneficiary of all, & that means he is taking dictations from PENTAGON!:angry:
BY the way , if we follow this line of conspricy theory , thn our COAS is also knows many hidden facts, which were need to be investigated.
but the question is , who will dare to take this challenge?:azn:

i guss, all the activities of this venom called"blackwater" orXE should be halted immediatly & our premire intell should take the charge , of investigating the BB murder.:confused:
it would be , a shamefull act , if our ISI ,MI , let these people roaming around in pakistan.:angry::hitwall::azn:

Last edited:
and what was Mr Aslam beg doing quiet all this time ... and why is he talking now ... al these ex-generals should be arrested by police and they should investigate and make cases against them... One thing is for sure they are upto some real ugly thing again ...we the people shouldnt get carried away in their bolockS any more.

Too much credit is being given to BLACKWATER and too little to our own political incompetancy to deal with extremism within!

BLACKWATER or Xe is neither capable of toppling governments, taking over nuclear assets and/ or going around and killing high profile personalities in Pakistan. Seriously, Xe is a privately owned security firm that has a specific task of providing security on rent to US diplomats, getting intel from places where obvious US presence could be destabilizing & at one time Xe was aslo tasked to locate OBL by the CIA.

For me every Tom Dick & Harry in Pakistan with an ounce of brain blaming BLACKWATER for every conspiracy sounds more like the Americans turning around and holding BRINKS SECURITY responsible for killing Kennedy!

a. The photographed Hummers are typically US Army colors and 100% heading towards Peshawar on the Islamabad Motorway.

b. BLACLWATER or Xe Guards shown here are rented security guards having status much like the same as BRINKS SECURITY hires locally.

Where? What should we blow ?

No,no,no,no,no. I am talking about a nuclear `test'. well, there are no test, civilians regard them as `tests'; however they are always messages for hostile politics.

That's too much political implications usually leave no room for diplomacy. Denoting a nuke is a far too strong political message. I am just saying it for the sake of saying it. When Mao passed away, in order to discourage any hostile ideas, Deng denote a nuke in XinJiang.

When Great Banazir Bhutto Shahid was coming to Pakistan last time after ending her exile, she demanded security of Blackwater as she had some reservations about Pakistani Security Agencies.... And Musharraf strongly turned down her request... I think Musharraf was aware of it. And it was great decision taken by Musharraf at that time that he seized entrance of Blackwater in the name of security being provided exclusively to BB shahid..

Too much credit is being given to BLACKWATER and too little to our own political incompetancy to deal with extremism within!

What can the politicians do ! this is security agencies job role i.e to counter external or internal threats agencies are suppose to counter it not politicians ... hearing all that makes me feel that with thousand's of agents it cant be the case that these agencies dont know whats going on makes one more confident that they have been a part of it all along!!

Back
Top Bottom