What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

We have pictures of Indian diplomats meeting with BLA separatist leaders in Afghanistan.

I should warn you that you are treading on thin ice.

The usual suspects are mocking any Pakistani who suggests that India may be supporting these terrorists. They call them 'denialists' and 'conspiracy nuts' obsessed with foreign agencies.

And then they spend the next ten pages blaming the Arbis.

I wonder why US state dept doesnt criticize such heinous acts by BLA and label BLA as a terrorist organization Solomon2?
Beats me. Are you sure they haven't?

In fact a bunch of US law makers speak in favor of BLA , what would we call that ? hypocrisy or means to support their hidden agenda ?
It just goes to show how over the decades Pakistan and Pakistanis have made a bad name for themselves and their country through the perpetuation of lies, exploitation, and injustice: Pakistan is usually assumed to be in the wrong. And, of course, such critiques are usually correct, as Pakistanis try to fib or excuse themselves rather than face up and change.

I fail to understand how these 400-1000 armed malitia can make whole province into hostage .. send in troops and de fang them like Musharaf did they were quiet for 10 years

Did you see the Express Tribune and other Pakistani media?

They are already blaming this on the alleged human rights abuses by Pakistan.

Yep, we need tolerate more Bugti's and Megal sardars as well call them "shaheed".
About time all these waderas and sardars are given one way ticket to hell.

Yes indeed , raise militants from the tribe to get an increase in the royalty which is ironically paid to the Sardars , fire at the forces , attack Govt property and when they retaliate , just when they do and you get killed , be declared a ' martyr ' :azn:

Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan ! :pakistan:

And then they spend the next ten pages blaming the Arbis.

Sir , people need to get at the ' root cause of the this problem ' of extremism and militancy .

Not just the Arabs though , throw in the Persians as well .

We are just having their turf wars in our backyard , it is that simple .

Sir , people need to get at the ' root cause of the this problem ' of extremism and militancy .

The roots trace back to nuisance called Islam which we proudly wear around our neck in every political issues. About time people are provided education and liberation from this sectarian nonsense otherwise we will turn into another Afghanistan and this time 180 million people will not find refugee anywhere.

@Armstrong

Go to the previous pages and check the ' restrictions on certain judicial ' and ' concentration camps for suspected militants ' as a solution to bypass the gaffe of the so called free and fair judiciary which has freed thousands of terrorist and their important leaders put forward by @Meengla and me .

I need your views/opinion on that .

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong

Go to the previous pages and check the ' restrictions on certain judicial ' and ' concentration camps for suspected militants ' as a solution to bypass the gaffe of the so called free and fair judiciary which has freed thousands of terrorist and their important leaders put forward by @Meengla and me .

I need your views/opinion on that .

You are asking a guy who asks his little sister to change the channel because he can't be arsed with finding where the remote is to read all of your Novellas ? :ashamed:

Furmaishhh aisiii karniii chahiyee jo maaniii bhi jaiii ! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
The roots trace back to nuisance called Islam which we proudly wear around our neck in every political issues. About time people are provided education and liberation from this sectarian nonsense otherwise we will turn into another Afghanistan and this time 180 million people will not find refugee anywhere.

Well , I cant trace the extremism and sectarian nonsense to the Islam itself by any chance so I guess it makes no sense to blame the religion , when there's a problem with the followers and followers only . Are you kidding me ? Provide them education and liberation ? Why the hell would they want to listen to the God's viceroy - Mullah then if they get the ' enlightenment ' ?

Words can't express my intense anger right now, I could kill a BLA mother fcker and his unnorn childreb with my hands right now.

The army need to go in. Fck human rights, smash ever bastard who ever spoke against Pakistan in the wholen province

I'm sure the enemy neighbors are laughing for now. They'll pay supporting these cannon fodder pawns

Hey idiot - The BlA isn't an Islamist organization

You are asking a guy who asks his little sister to change the channel because he can't be arsed with finding where the remote is to read all of your Novellas ? :ashamed:

Furmaishhh aisiii karniii chahiyee jo maaniii bhi jaiii ! :omghaha:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...s-ziarat-residency-museum-17.html#post4412111
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...s-ziarat-residency-museum-18.html#post4412179
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...s-ziarat-residency-museum-18.html#post4412255
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...s-ziarat-residency-museum-20.html#post4412397
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...s-ziarat-residency-museum-20.html#post4412444

Go ahead . I made it easy for you . A detailed analysis and opinion on my desk by 0900 hours ! :D

That's my point.

There are lots of foreign hands in this pot, notwithstanding the fact that the biggest problem is ourselves and of our own doing.

Hey idiot - The BlA isn't an Islamist organization

I am quite nonplussed reading this thread.

The attack is done by BLA and here we have twenty pages about Islamic radicalism in Pakistan.

Sure Islamic militancy is a big problem and deserves discussion on its own, but we have already veered off course from this particular incident. This wasn't a sectarian attack on Shias or Sunnis; it was an attack by the BLA on the symbol of Pakistan: the Quaid's residence.

The issue here is the separatist movement in Baluchistan.

I am quite nonplussed reading this thread.

The attack is done by BLA and here we have twenty pages about Islamic radicalism in Pakistan.

You shouldn't be , taking into consideration , the other events of the yesterday too .

We were all carried away by the killings by LeJ , hence a intermixed debate about Baluch insurgency and Islamic militancy .

Isn't it obvious that they are being helped by each other ?

Beats me. Are you sure they haven't?
I dint see it in media state dept condemning these recent attacks , kindly provide links also of a site where I can see BLA in the list of terrorist organizations.

It just goes to show how over the decades Pakistan and Pakistanis have made a bad name for themselves and their country through the perpetuation of lies, exploitation, and injustice: Pakistan is usually assumed to be in the wrong. And, of course, such critiques are usually correct, as Pakistanis try to fib or excuse themselves rather than face up and change.

US congressman tables bill for Baloch right to independence – The Express Tribune

Why your congressman is supporting terrorists ? How would you feel if Pakistani law makers does so openly like him asking for secession of NY from US federation ?

You shouldn't be , taking into consideration , the other events of the yesterday too .

We were all carried away by the killings by LeJ , hence a intermixed debate about Baluch insurgency and Islamic militancy .

Isn't it obvious that they are being helped by each other ?
Well I dont understand lej is primarily against shia's but this attack wasnt aimed at them , I think hardly anyone among 28 killed was shia ?

We have the examples of TTP claiming responsibility of every attack on Pak forces in recent years though the men we caught dead from karachi and peshawar and minahs had tatooes on their bodies , I dont think thats a symbol of TTP. In the same way LEJ name is just used to complicate things further the actual culprits are the same for both ziarat and quetta if you read b/w lines carefully.

Back
Top Bottom