What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

Another red flag…. Scum like these hiding in university spreading propaganda, just watch his Facebook posts. Where is black vigo when you need it.

Attachments

• 14D633A1-E936-4C38-999B-51C865D4010D.jpeg
    14D633A1-E936-4C38-999B-51C865D4010D.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 67
  • FC2B08ED-20CE-421E-A8B2-91CB6075D937.jpeg
    FC2B08ED-20CE-421E-A8B2-91CB6075D937.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 49813B66-D7D3-48FB-BA30-510AB3F7DE1F.jpeg
    49813B66-D7D3-48FB-BA30-510AB3F7DE1F.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 71
in many ways he is national hero..

notice how he was awarded jail sentence in near perfect timming with Khan gov dismissal. Ironically not for the crimes India falsely claims he commited.

even if there pti govt, chances high he would be in jail (even temporarily),
this is stent to get out of fatf, but i think US, Nato does not want Pak out of FATF,
they do not give a fk to India, but they focus only their national interest (to sell more weapons to India and to remove list of russian weapons buyer list),

I am not a fan of any mullah, but it is good to fk india,
it was better Pakistan to ask them proof for involvement any crimes in their country, but i know Hafiaz will be released soon, as no proof were given by India, US, courts will release him, and even when Pakistan will see, US is not willing to remove Fak from fatf.

If we see they are adding all muslim countries in fatf grey list even they recognize Israel.
If they had added turkey, saudi, uae, then it was not surprise for me, but they added Jorden, Morocco, it means they will add all muslim countries.

busy picking up patriots
bajwa lost the plot

you mean pti? patriot? lol

every traitor in this country is patriot, and every beghairat is ghairat mand in this country.

Another red flag…. Scum like these hiding in university spreading propaganda, just watch his Facebook posts. Where is black vigo when you need it.
Unfortunately BLA is succeeding in its strategy, baloch student in university will be viewed with suspicion by others and they will feel alienated. The fault lines in society being exploited by terrorists.

Yup. Struggle against state sponsored genocide (even allegations of it) cannot be solved with more genocide.
Will you kindly buzz off from this thread. Much obliged!

Can you explain?
Cause I have a suspicion that you're trying to say it's a state sponsored gonociade in a honey wrapped way

Last time you called it a freedom struggle (which is funny as according to polls most of the people in affected districts do not identity with secessionist sentiments and you can literally find Balochi speaking members on this forum - not exactly a poster child of state sponsored "genocide" or a full blown "freedom" struggle)
I’ve given him a negative rating - before they even talk about Balochistan they should look to Kashmir.

Yup. Struggle against state sponsored genocide (even allegations of it) cannot be solved with more genocide.
Only genocide going on right now is of the non-Baloch people being targeted by BLA terrorists

Just go search up about all the Punjabi teachers, and even their own Baloch teachers they've killed. They have the bloods of countless innocents on their hand.

Baloch genocide doesn't exist, it's an excuse to justify their terrorism. A video of a Baloch terror sympathizer being black vigo'd doesn't count as genocide either.

Will you kindly buzz off from this thread. Much obliged!

I’ve given him a negative rating - before they even talk about Balochistan they should look to Kashmir.
BLA is pure incompetency of Pak agencies - we have experienced tactics with PTI that looks moronic af - Baluchistan politics is on a lockdown
Maalik was the last CM that people accepted as a true CM by people's choice others is just political engineering

at the heart of every issue- Pakistan needs civilian supremacy, after partition becoming a security state is rotting our country
after a certain point issues need to be resolved by state machinery not security forces - we are moving in the right direction but its slow

Baloch insurgency is unnatural -
this is Iranian Baluchistan- they seem to identify more with Pakistan than Iran- they can speak Urdu, religious people come to Pakistan to study, they watch Pakistani shows, dramas, everyone seems to have visited Pakistani cities
and that's a foreign country where our way of life people identify with - so imagine our area

BLA are terrorists and they need to be crushed no question- but it should not hide the core issues
lack of civilian supremacy in Baluchistan, no independent political structure to speak of

this is what's causing issues imo- it isnt moving on from the one unit days - I dont think they are "oppressed"
I feel no one give a f about em- like nothing happens thier

KP is improving, south Punjab is improving, even fata after TTP is seeing some development but interior sindh and Balochistan is stuck in time
this lack of care is causing issues

Last edited:
BLA is pure incompetency of Pak agencies - we have experienced tactics with PTI that looks moronic af - Baluchistan politics is on a lockdown
Maalik was the last CM that people accepted as a true CM by people's choice others is just political engineering

at the heart of every issue- Pakistan needs civilian supremacy, after partition becoming a security state is rotting our country
after a certain point issues need to be resolved by state machinery not security forces - we are moving in the right direction but its slow

Baloch insurgency is unnatural in some ways-
this is Iranian Baluchistan- they seem to identify more with Pakistan than Iran- they can speak Urdu, religious people come to Pakistan to study, they watch Pakistani shows, everyone seems to have visited Pakistani cities
and that's a foreign country where our way of life people identify with - so imagine our area

BLA are terrorists and they need to be crushed no question- but it should not hide the core issues
lack of civilian supremacy in Baluchistan, no independent political structure to speak of

this is what's causing issues imo- it isnt moving on from the one unit days into 18th amendment one
BLA is a more complex demon.

Has Pakistan tried dealing with BLA exclusively using provincial law enforcement forces? If federal agencies back off, then the local sympathy for this group may wane easily.

Back
Top Bottom