What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

what sympthy? these r****** deserves only bullets!

RIP to the Chinese teachers and Pakistani driver who died in the terrorist attack. I hope whoever responsible for the planned attack will pay a heavy price for it.

I was kind of confused and worry about the Pakistan internal politics and changes with PM. Now I'm even more worry about the stability and security of the future of Pakistan overall. I truly wish all the best for all the Pakistani and hope someone who can right-the-ship and bring peace and prosperity for the country and it's people, so tragic incidents such as this will not happen in the land of Pakistan. But we are all pretty powerless here, all we can do is hope....:(
hopefully Chinese government ca tighten the rope a bit so our pessimist generals can do something!

Iran and Afghanistan every damn time. Pakistan ends up getting the negative headlines.

Looks like intelligence don't even monitor who comes and goes to Iran and Afg from Pakistan. There is no checks and balances. Just full on banana and open border.

I keep saying this but you need to move troops to the Afg and Iran border and laser eye everyone coming and going until there is no terrorism for atleast a year.

Last edited:
Last edited:
She was not tricked. She announced 'Goodbye' on Instagram a full 24 hours before
The question is really in front of us since her family is from the educated classes and they work in the government sector in Pakistan. In fact, she is a Master's Graduate, so the real question for our agencies is what inspired her to blow herself up, and what are the ideologies that BLA used to brainwash her mind. There is also a funny aspect of the bomb's construction that it is made from American-grade materials used in Afghanistan, which makes you wonder how her handler was able to obtain such bomb materials. We have reached square one again, with American Nexus(India, Israel and their handlers in Pakistan) again playing big games with us while we are in the midst of our political crisis.

Which one of you is doing overtime to hide his master's incompetence or complicity?
Screenshot_20220428_211459.jpg
Screenshot_20220428_211440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom