What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

No brother please don't give up.
you are new here , you dont know whats going on behind the scene, he is old member and he knows the responsible of all the mess due to which we are suffering
kuch sall bad tum be pak fouj zindabad k naary laga laga kar chor jao gay PDF

Weak State, with weak and compromised leaders, hence acts of violence that should solely be the domain of the State becomes the personal asset of any idiot, huckster or revolutionary.
As long as the State acts weak, we will continue to face such acts.

Rora za weera larum che moog byrta pakhwaneeyo waqtoono ta yo.

you are new here , you dont know whats going on behind the scene, he is old member and he knows the responsible of all the mess due to which we are suffering
kuch sall bad tum be pak fouj zindabad k naary laga laga kar chor jao gay PDF
No matter how bad the situation is we can not give up, this Pakistan is a gift from Allah to us, we must never give up.

12132F6A-6D8A-4D95-92B8-0BC00E1DEC35.jpeg

Photograph of the attacker has been released.

Was she wearing a vest or had a bag? Also did she detonate herself? It is possible that she did not knew and was asked to do some other thing and then the handler blew her up. These Indian scums are worst creatures, they don't care for anyone.

So you are not a union like India? I did not know that Pakistan was a federation.
Yup- it’s not necessarily a good thing either. Unlike India, it’s practically impossible to break provinces down to more manageable size. The requirements to do so are absurd.

Was she wearing a vest or had a bag? Also did she detonate herself? It is possible that she did not knew and was asked to do some other thing and then the handler blew her up. These Indian scums are worst creatures, they don't care for anyone.

As per video commentator she had trigger and faced bag towards van before explosion, so probably explosives were in the bag.

Where is Pakistan cyber crime unit? Why don’t they crackdown on terrorist online? I can even give them a list of dozens of terrorist sympathizers residing in Pakistan. Terrorist sympathizers should be punished!

In the west if you support any group they call a terrorist even tweet a line in favour of them and you’ll have your house raided. I’ve known people who’s houses got kicked in simply for tweeting in favour of “terrorist” groups.
But in Pakistan I can be the biggest terrorist sympathizer and as a reward I’ll become a mna (mohsin dawar) or a big journalist (Hamid mir).
Time to make black vigo’s a reality and send them to every terrorist supporters house!
The Army leadership & corrupt PDM are too busy cracking down on the PTI and blacking out any coverage of them on most of the mainstream media.

As per video commentator she had trigger and faced bag towards van before explosion, so probably explosives were in the bag.
If she had a bag, it could have been the handler who blew her and it is also possible she did not knew about the suicide attack, I can't believe any mother leave 2 kids behind to do such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom