What's new

BJP will occupy "Azad Kashmir" and make it integral part of India, it's our promise: Union minister Jitendra Singh

world exclusive: Supreme leader, 56 inch, conqueror of lands, destroyer of worlds, the benevolent, the greatness, the man who can live without oxygen, the man who done the impossible, the myth the legend, MODI JI has conquered Kashmir without stepping foot on it, he has won the hearts of all. Modi ki jai ho
7F7F25CC-B115-47C9-9B6D-BBF863C3D60F.jpeg

No, it is really not a common sentiment in India. Majority of Indians don't care for Kashmir and in fact don't look beyond regional politics. Many Indians do not know that Kashmir is divided between India and Pakistan because they only ever see the Indian political map the way it is on school text books :laugh:

Most Indians who know about Kashmir's divided reality and care enough about it tend to think of status quo as fair settlement and want this to be IB. These people don't have a clue that current status quo is not accepted by Pakistan as fair and that their idea of peaceful settlement unacceptable for the other side.

A few right wing Indians do keep the narrative that India should take back the entirety of Kashmir. But they know that majority of Indians do not have an appetite for war and so they rarely make these claims publicly. It is typically just a desperate stunt for fleeting media attention that is increasingly hard to attract.
One of the few sensible posts here made by an Indian.

I agree but that also has a negative aspect. Because you aren’t aware and consider yourself isolated from these events you are also willing to be apathetic and ignore massive repercussions of poor decisions done by right wingers sitting in Dehli.

See no evil, hear no evil doesn’t mean evil doesn’t exist.

Article 370 abolishment and the hardline anti-muslim drive may seem attractive but if those suckers had any idea of what was going on they would realize that Kashmir and India were technically more secure in 2012 than today because the locals were more invested and accepting of India versus now.
About article 370, I must say that majority of Indians support the repeal from across political spectrum.

Imagine this from an average Indian perspective: If you are told that India is your country in its entirety as seen in school text book, you grow up to believe that this to be true. You do not know much about history of Kashmir and the agreements that the union government made along with the circumstances involved. You don't care about these things either. Then suddenly one day you are told that Kashmir has this peculiar rule that gives them special status that you do not have. So would you not immediately think it is unfair? An average person would. BJP/RSS were very smart to tap into this sentiment. It really has established their nationalist credentials among the Indian electorate. Please note that most Indians rarely travel outside their province and are unlikely to ever go to Kashmir :laugh:

About article 370, I must say that majority of Indians support the repeal from across political spectrum.

Imagine this from an average Indian perspective: If you are told that India is your country in its entirety as seen in school text book, you grow up to believe that this to be true. You do not know much about history of kashmir and the agreements that the union government made along with the circumstances involved. You don't care about these things either. Then suddenly one day you are told that Kashmir has this peculiar rule that gives them special status that you do not have. So would you not immediately think it is unfair? An average person would. BJP/RSS were very smart to tap into this sentiment. It really had established their nationalist credentials among the Indian electorate. Please note that most Indians rarely travel outside their province and are unlikely to ever go to Kashmir :laugh:
Yeah but United Nations say Kashmir is disputed territory and Nehru promised everyone that a plebiscite would resolve the matter.

Yeah but United Nations say Kashmir is disputed territory and Nehru promised everyone that a plebiscite would resolve the matter.
Most Indians don't know or care about these details. They only know India as it is shown in school text book. You are not likely to meet an average Indian on online message boards. :laugh:

Imagine this from an average Indian perspective: If you are told that India is your country in its entirety as seen in school text book, you grow up to believe that this to be true. You do not know much about history of Kashmir and the agreements that the union government made along with the circumstances involved. You don't care about these things either. Then suddenly one day you are told that Kashmir has this peculiar rule that gives them special status that you do not have. So would you not immediately think it is unfair? An average person would. BJP/RSS were very smart to tap into this sentiment. It really has established their nationalist credentials among the Indian electorate. Please note that most Indians rarely travel outside their province and are unlikely to ever go to Kashmir :laugh:
I understand that and it mirrors Pakistans in the North who know nothing about Karachi thinking they are going to find some alien creatures there. That is also where racial stereotypes and bigotry emerges because the ignorant have no idea other than books or hearsay. In that regard Gen Zs brought up on social media might be less intolerant and accommodating than boomers or older millennials but unless you meet a person in real life you cannot gauge anything.

Being born in a large metropolis has its advantages so I could see the divide when you have folks from smaller Indian towns in the north looking clueless at their souther or eastern countrymen.

Most Indians don't know or care about these details. They only know India as it is shown in school text book. You are not likely to meet an average Indian on online message boards. :laugh:
Yeah but the educated elites know the details of the Kashmir dispute.

They are dishonest about the matter. Plebiscite is the only solution to the problem.

Speaking to reporters, Jitendra Singh said that just like the government abrogated Article 370, which was "'beyond the imagination" of people, it will also make PoJK an integral part of India.

View attachment 826692
Union minister Jitendra Singh said on Sunday that the BJP government will keep its promise to "liberate" Pakistan-occupied Jammu and Kashmir (PoJK), Union Minister Jitendra Singh said on Sunday.

Speaking to reporters, Singh said that just like the government abrogated Article 370, which was "'beyond the imagination" of people, it will also make PoJK an integral part of India.

“Parliament passed a resolution unanimously in 1994, emphasising that Pakistan must vacate parts of Jammu and Kashmir under its illegal occupation. It is our promise to liberate the PoJK,” the Union minister said.

Singh, who is the minister of state for the Prime Minister's Office (PMO), was in Jammu to unveil a 20-ft statue of Maharaja Gulab Singh, the founder of erstwhile J&K state - in Kathua district.

“When we spoke about scrapping Article 370, it was beyond the imagination of many people. Now, Article 370 is removed and it was done in accordance with the BJP's promise. Likewise, former prime minister AB Vajpayee had predicted a landslide victory for the party in 1980, which was again beyond the thinking of the people.

"The Modi government took over and under his leadership, all the pledges and promises made to the people, including liberation of POJK, will be fulfilled,” Singh said.

Several leaders and ministers of the BJP have time and again asserted that Azad Kashmir will be freed from Pakistan's illegal occupation and made

Last month, Lieutenant General KJS Dhillon (retired) said that Azad Kashmir will become a part of India “at an appropriate time” as the country is bound by its Parliamentary resolution to this effect.

Earlier, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh had said that the Modi government will change the face of Jammu and Kashmir with its development works so much that people from Azad Kashmir will demand to be part of India.

Wishful thinking by hardline Hindus may end up losing their own territories to hungry neighbours. :lol:
and... we will liberate BJP from everything. "O din dubba je din ghori charhya kubbah."

Last edited:
Yeah but the educated elites know the details of the Kashmir dispute.

They are dishonest about the matter. Plebiscite is the only solution to the problem.
Indian politicians certainly know reality. But they will never organize a plebiscite that will result in loss of territory. Doing so will only serve to make sure that they are never elected to power again. Worse still, there may be organized riots against the ruling party by the opposition.

Kashmir issue is at an impasse. I do not know of a solution that can resolve the problem peacefully. I don't like the fact that Kashmiri people are subjected to live in a militarized environment, because I would not like to live in one myself. Unfortunately, the world is an unfair place. :undecided:

Indian politicians certainly know reality. But they will never organize a plebiscite that will result in loss of territory. Doing so will only serve to make sure that they are never elected to power again. Worse still, there may be organized riots against the ruling party by the opposition.

Kashmir issue is at an impasse. I do not know of a solution that can resolve the problem peacefully. I don't like the fact that Kashmiri people are subjected to live in a militarized environment, because I would not like to live in one myself. Unfortunately, the world is an unfair place. :undecided:
Well, United Nations say to solve the problem through negotiations.

Even Sir Owen Dixon said plebiscite is the only solution.

and that's exactly why Pakistan will use force because India is not honest about the matter.

Indian attack seems inevitable, they are preparing to attack, first of all we must take the threat very seriously and prepare accordingly, we should not only prepare to defend the land but also plan to liberate IOK by taking the war to the enemy and turning their aggression into an opportunity.
They're not that stupid.
Unfortunately.

SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH.
ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING, LETTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS GO BY?

PRAY THAT HE TRIES IT, BUT WITHOUT THE INDIAN ARMY. THE RSS SHOULD BE ENOUGH.

When that happens, will you be around?

All talk and all fart come on and get it what's stopping you and why are you taking so long. Let you get on with it and we will watch and grin, even stupidities have got limits but for the Indians their are no boundaries.

Chai ki piyali mai dooba hua biscuit tu nikal nai sakta, Azaad Kashmir wapis le ga :hitwall:

It is not possible with current standing of pakistan. It can happen if pakistan is divided into 3-4 countries.

Back
Top Bottom