What's new

BJP will occupy "Azad Kashmir" and make it integral part of India, it's our promise: Union minister Jitendra Singh

If the Pakistan government formally requests Chinese help to fend off an invasion that India initiated, I'd expect China to give an ultimatum for India to withdraw or have its invading force be destroyed. That and unlimited resupply of weapons to the Pakistan military for as long as they need to fight.
I don't think we'll need that- our army is strong and everyone of our civilian population is ready to take up arms when time comes
Indian delusions are just delsions

This is not exactly trending news in India. Does not even show up in my news feed. :no:

He seems to be from Jammu. This is his office : Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions of India :laugh:

Is Kashmir ke wadiyon ke kasam, is key har bachey aur beti Khoon-e-Shuhada Ki Laali ki kasam, jis sey hotey Jannat mey gulistan bahar, insaan aur kitab kya, har charta din in ki Ghayoor aur-Khuddari ka zinda misal hain. Kashmir koi rasgulla nahi key challey ap isko sastey daam per kharedo.

Abhi hum be kharey hain, hamari zaat be hain - aur jab tak hain quwwat-e-bazoo aur wafa raab aur us key paigambar par - tu kasam hum be khatey hain, kay Kashmir banega Pakistan.

What is wrong with these sanghi ba$tard haram zadeh?

Do they even know the culture of the region? I suspect not they think its the same on our side.

It's not the beautiful valley where the folks are quiet, wear Pherans and try to get on with their life.

It's inhabited by warrior tribes.

Here are some clues;

Come bring all of your saffron kusreh along, their skulls will make great drinking goblets for our bully kutteh.

View attachment 826727

It is in every part of Pakistan bro, even our girls are crazy.

Note: I am staunch opponent of aerial firing, :-/

It is in every part of Pakistan bro, even our girls are crazy.

Note: I am staunch opponent of aerial firing, :-/

What makes me laugh is that the violent Hindu extremist doesn't want to do negotiations, he just wants to snatch Kashmir through force without taking the demographics (Muslim majority) into consideration.

What makes me laugh is that the violent Hindu extremist doesn't want to do negotiations, he just wants to snatch Kashmir through force without taking the demographics (Muslim majority) into consideration.
True.

Apart from spreading more cross-border terrorism, these hindu extremist Sanghis are pretty much out of luck.

It is not 1971 and there is no 1000km difference between both parts of Pakistan. And their 5th column in Pak - even though still pretty free to spread propaganda - but is pretty much under control!

376896_476479995762378_1024479540_n.jpg

True.

Apart from spreading more cross-border terrorism, these hindu extremist Sanghis are pretty much out of luck.

It is not 1971 and there is no 1000km difference between both parts of Pakistan. And their 5th column in Pak - even though still pretty free to spread propaganda - but is pretty much under control!

View attachment 826733
Exactly the East Pakistan debacle, was because East Pakistan was "geographically separate" from West Pakistan.

But this time, we are prepared, this time the Indians won't win.

This is not exactly trending news in India. Does not even show up in my news feed. :no:

He seems to be from Jammu. This is his office : Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions of India :laugh:
Maybe its just too common now?

Maybe its just too common now?
No, it is really not a common sentiment in India. Majority of Indians don't care for Kashmir and in fact don't look beyond regional politics. Many Indians do not know that Kashmir is divided between India and Pakistan because they only ever see the Indian political map the way it is on school text books :laugh:

Most Indians who know about Kashmir's divided reality and care enough about it tend to think of status quo as fair settlement and want this to be IB. These people don't have a clue that current status quo is not accepted by Pakistan as fair and that their idea of peaceful settlement unacceptable for the other side.

A few right wing Indians do keep the narrative that India should take back the entirety of Kashmir. But they know that majority of Indians do not have an appetite for war and so they rarely make these claims publicly. It is typically just a desperate stunt for fleeting media attention that is increasingly hard to attract.

No, it is really not a common sentiment in India. Majority of Indians don't care for Kashmir and in fact don't look beyond regional politics. Many Indians do not know that Kashmir is divided between India and Pakistan because they only ever see the Indian political map the way it is on school text books :laugh:

Most Indians who know about Kashmir's divided reality and care enough about it tend to think of status quo as fair settlement and want this to be IB. These people don't have a clue that current status quo is not accepted by Pakistan as fair and that their idea of peaceful settlement unacceptable for the other side.

A few right wing Indians do keep the narrative that India should take back the entirety of Kashmir. But they know that majority of Indians do not have an appetite for war and so they rarely make these claims publicly. It is typically just a desperate stunt for fleeting media attention that is increasingly hard to attract.
I agree but that also has a negative aspect. Because you aren’t aware and consider yourself isolated from these events you are also willing to be apathetic and ignore massive repercussions of poor decisions done by right wingers sitting in Dehli.

See no evil, hear no evil doesn’t mean evil doesn’t exist.

Article 370 abolishment and the hardline anti-muslim drive may seem attractive but if those suckers had any idea of what was going on they would realize that Kashmir and India were technically more secure in 2012 than today because the locals were more invested and accepting of India versus now.

Make no mistake! They will try! Everything happened under BJP guidance. There was no concept of bomb strikes inside Pakistan and nobody can think about firing a cruise missile on us. This current Indian government is very dangerous and can never be trusted. They are using a systematic approach. It's like a script.

Back
Top Bottom