What's new

BJP to march to Dhaka to protect minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time AL criminals and terrorists escape to India, after a loss in election, if they are really sincere about welfare of Hindu's in neighbor state, the BJP and Shiv Sena should take their revenge on these AL terrorists in their land for attacking defense less Bangladeshi Hindu's in their politically motivated false flag terror operations.

Believe me, the Shushil Shomaj is not a majority!

1. 1200 unarmed peoples' lives on bsf d$gs hands in last 10/12 years.
2. Farakka barrage that caused biodiversity along vast part of BD
3. 52 other rivers damned while entering BD
4. Now latest giant upcoming, the Tipaimukh dam

Pages after pages can be drafted on this. Still there are many submerged with the Bollywood babes, they are the majority. Yeah....Shushil Shomaj is not a majority...don't ignore the followers of them.

Comparing to all these a party's march from master country traversing through BD isn't a big deal. I believe many here will arrange thanda pani, biriyani for them.

Next time AL criminals and terrorists escape to India, after a loss in election, if they are really sincere about welfare of Hindu's in neighbor state, the BJP and Shiv Sena should take their revenge on these AL terrorists in their land for attacking defense less Bangladeshi Hindu's in their politically motivated false flag terror operations.

We've a wrong idea regarding taking shelter of BAL thugs in india. In reality only chunoputi people take shelter there. Big fishes take shelter in UK, USA, Australia, Canada.

Beautifully put.

I think it's about time that folks told those Hindu nationalists the truth of whatever's happening here :devil:

No pun intended :no:

We've a wrong idea regarding taking shelter of BAL thugs in india. In reality only chunoputi people take shelter there. Big fishes take shelter in UK, USA, Australia.

Yup, that sounds true. Note where these AL sympathizers are making noise from and lets include Japan and Canada also in the list of countries. Big fishes will always be harder to get at, because they know their way around and have more resources.

But that should not stop Shiv Sena from taking revenge on AL cadre terrorist chuno puti's in India for their crimes on Bangladeshi Hindu's. We should make a list of AL terrorist cadres who participated in these crimes against Hindu's and send them over to Shiv Sena, when the time comes.

Yup, that sounds true. Note where these AL sympathizers are making noise from and lets include Japan and Canada also in the list of countries. Big fishes will always be harder to get at, because they know their way around and have more resources.

But that should not stop Shiv Sena from taking revenge on AL cadre terrorist chuno puti's in India for their crimes on Bangladeshi Hindu's. We should make a list of AL terrorist cadres who participated in these crimes against Hindu's and send them over to Shiv Sena, when the time comes.

Well...prepare the list but replace BAL with Jamat :D .. no indian political parties are technically BAL's foe.

.........if BJP does this.............it would be disaster for BAL

I said chunoputi and big fishes. Bikash type is the former type, they don't count in the mainstream politics...generally die on street like dogs. Now the latter is different, we don't know them very well.

I'm from Khulna, once the outlaw city of BD...I know chunoputi there who have 2/3 apartments in Kolkata...can't share more.

I know a big fish currently under their syndicate 11 ministers are running. Back in 2001 after BAL's term he fled to Australia, stayed there for almost 18 months. He frequently visits UK, Canada...holds a red passport. Never heard he's been to india.

I thought by the thread name that its Bangladeshi BJP(opposition).
Bjp concerned their feelings its okay.
But still no opposition parties concerned a sane step on this issue.
This is real pity.

@ Rajakars, Al-Sams, Al Badr, members of Jamaat-e-Islam and Hefajet-e-Islam is required. Soon we will organise to stop their move towards Dhaka.

@ Another big group will be organised to move upto Farakka Barrage.

@ " Ab aiga maja, shabash Awami Leaque".

whats wrong with you? razakars and hefajat are two different things. razakars al badr al shams are hated by bangladeshis while hefajat represents all muslims of bd.

Pranab Babu will not let it happen, he is also respected by the BJP and Modi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom