What's new

BJP to formally invite Yeddy to rejoin party

They shouldn't do anything unnecessary in their hunt for allies like allying with the likes of Chautala and Yeddy. If BJP makes a 4-0 clean sweep in 4 state assembly elections (which every exit poll is predicting) on Dec 8 there would be long line of parties willing to ally with them for LS elections. Just wait for election results for now.

But Diggy kaka is praising Modi. LOLs @KRAIT @Dillinger @Black Widow @RPK bhai log ye to ajooba ho gaya!!
BJP welcomes Digvijaya's Narendra Modi 'praise' - Hindustan Times

Muh pe Ram Ram.....:dirol:

They shouldn't do anything unnecessary in their hunt for allies like allying with the likes of Chautala and Yeddy. If BJP makes a 4-0 clean sweep in 4 state assembly elections (which every exit poll is predicting) on Dec 8 there would be long line of parties willing to ally with them for LS elections. Just wait for election results for now.

They 'shouldn;t??...they ARE

Modi cabinet should have a new position from the start- Looter in CHief/ Maha Loot Minister (Yeddy), Deputy Maha Looter (Nitin Gadakari)

That is simply superb !!! Yeddyrrappa was forced out despite being a public face and an RSS stalwart for many decades because of the CBI which is in the Congress's pocket and being misused as a political tool to target the opposition.

BJP had to show the people of Karnataka that it was clean but then the cost was simply too high . Getting a public mass leader and a loyalist like Yeddyurappa out and putting an incompetant Jagadish Shettar in his place , no wonder the Kangaroo party (Congress ) with its vote bank politics grabbed the Vidhan Sabha. Siddaramaiah is an epic fail, in a couple of years the guy has been playing ball to muslim organizations without achieving even one percent of the development his esteemed predecessor did.

This move ,is what I call "POLITICAL JUSTICE" . Its only logical to correct the wrongs and bring Yeddyurappa back in the fold

But Diggy kaka is praising Modi. LOLs @KRAIT @Dillinger @Black Widow @RPK bhai log ye to ajooba ho gaya!!
BJP welcomes Digvijaya's Narendra Modi 'praise' - Hindustan Times

Mother Sonia will cry again.. :P :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Don't take Diggu seriously, no one take him seriousy (Except his disciple, 43 year old youth Pappu ).

@Yeddurappa: This fellow was kicked out for few plots, BJP ppl don't even know how to do scams.. :yahoo::yahoo:..

He will come to BJP and BJP will get all seats in Karnataka.. I am sure Mother will cry again :P

Yeddy is still a face in Karnataka as he is the leader of lingayats in this state, the majority is lingayats here. Yeddy though the most corrupt of all BJP, yet can be the whole and sole person for Modi in karnataka. and by the way Yeddi can be controlled.

That is simply superb !!! Yeddyrrappa was forced out despite being a public face and an RSS stalwart for many decades because of the CBI which is in the Congress's pocket and being misused as a political tool to target the opposition.

BJP had to show the people of Karnataka that it was clean but then the cost was simply too high . Getting a public mass leader and a loyalist like Yeddyurappa out and putting an incompetant Jagadish Shettar in his place , no wonder the Kangaroo party (Congress ) with its vote bank politics grabbed the Vidhan Sabha. Siddaramaiah is an epic fail, in a couple of years the guy has been playing ball to muslim organizations without achieving even one percent of the development his esteemed predecessor did.

This move ,is what I call "POLITICAL JUSTICE" . Its only logical to correct the wrongs and bring Yeddyurappa back in the fold
Excellent move. Yeddy is crucial for sweeping 80% of MP seats in KA. Yeddy is the only option. Andhra, Tamil nadu, kerala BJP has no presence, they have to get as much as they can in Karnataka.

:cheers: :)

Pathetic guys!! I am very much disgusted how you guys supported this kind of action.. This guy looted Karnataka like his own personal property and you want him to be the face of BJP in South?? What better then be BJP than Congress.. Its like congress had their belly full and giving the plate now to BJP.. By this action BJP is prooving my claim that it is a just other side of the same coin..We had 10 years of congress misrule now get ready for BJP lootness..

Pathetic guys!! I am very much disgusted how you guys supported this kind of action.. This guy looted Karnataka like his own personal property and you want him to be the face of BJP in South?? What better then be BJP than Congress.. Its like congress had their belly full and giving the plate now to BJP.. By this action BJP is prooving my claim that it is a just other side of the same coin..We had 10 years of congress misrule now get ready for BJP lootness..

Like I have maintained....the average modi supporter is a ....

Yeddy is still a face in Karnataka as he is the leader of lingayats in this state, the majority is lingayats here. Yeddy though the most corrupt of all BJP, yet can be the whole and sole person for Modi in karnataka. and by the way Yeddi can be controlled.

How in the world you say that he can be controlled when yourself claimed that he is the whole and sole person for Modi in Karnataka??

There is a trade off in politics too...All political parties are the same. What will be interesting for me to see how AAP will shape its actions in Delhi too we know whats gonna happen there.

By the way the source is NDTV, so lets just wait for any official words from them. which is more or less meaningless as they will ultimately want to garner Lingayat votes in karnataka and this man can get them. Though he is corrupt, but also a strong loyalist of Modi too and Modi can very well control him.
And its far better than Congress coallition with karunanidhi. Yeddy is no where close to him.

How in the world you say that he can be controlled when yourself claimed that he is the whole and sole person for Modi in Karnataka??

Pls check my next post.

There is a trade off in politics too...All political parties are the same. What will be interesting for me to see how AAP will shape its actions in Delhi too we know whats gonna happen there.

By the way the source is NDTV, so lets just wait for any official words from them. which is more or less meaningless as they will ultimately want to garner Lingayat votes in karnataka and this man can get them. Though he is corrupt, but also a strong loyalist of Modi too and Modi can very well control him.

If Modi desperately need such corrupt leaders for getting into power, Then all those tall claims of Modi being the savior of India is just an hogwash isn't it? You expect a person who is going come to power with the help of crooks and corrupted wont be compromised right??

If Modi desperately need such corrupt leaders for getting into power, Then all those tall claims of Modi being the savior of India is just an hogwash isn't it? You expect a person who is going come to power with the help of crooks and corrupted wont be compromised right??

Pretty much my point all along

Back
Top Bottom