What's new

BJP Province of pakistan

Are you support the perposed BJP Province of pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mianwali is seraiki or punjabi? I dont see a need to include it in bahawalpur province! Which are the districts that are Punjabi and being included in New province?

Mianwali is predominantly Punjabi, Khanewal is Punjabi, Bhawalnagar is Punjabi, Lyaa is Punjabi & a few others as well - I obviously don't know all of them but they're there.
@LoveIcon : Sir jeee kaun kaun see predominantly Punjabi speaking districts are going to Sariki Sooobaa !

And Rafay, Saraikii touuu upper Sindh mein bhii boliii jaatiii haiii; asooolan they should be included as well ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mianwali is predominantly Punjabi, Khanewal is Punjabi, Bhawalnagar is Punjabi, Lyaa is Punjabi & a few others as well - I obviously don't know all of them but they're there.
@LoveIcon : Sir jeee kaun kaun see predominantly Punjabi speaking districts are going to Sariki Sooobaa !

And Rafay, Saraikii touuu upper Sindh mein bhii boliii jaatiii haiii; asooolan they should be included as well ! :D

yaar ab koi punjabi or sindhi mela ker eik nae language banade aur phir apna sooba demand karey ye kia khula tezad nahe??

yaar ab koi punjabi or sindhi mela ker eik nae language banade aur phir apna sooba demand karey ye kia khula tezad nahe??

Koii nahin kar lehhh; my understanding is - Jooo rehneii chahtaa haii hamareii saath woh raheiii jo nahin rehnaa chahtaa tou na raheii - Koii zabardastiii nahin ! :tup:
@REHAN NIAZI FALCON : Dude whats the news from Mianwali are you guys okay with being clubbed with the Saraiki/South Punjab Soooba ?

yeah its divide and rule

btw, nawaz did the same thing in sindh, it divided the urdu speakers with sindhis with the blessings of his god father general zia

just carry this democrazy further and see the results
can you explain how nawaz did the same thing in sindh.

Koii nahin kar lehhh; my understanding is - Jooo rehneii chahtaa haii hamareii saath woh raheiii jo nahin rehnaa chahtaa tou na raheii - Koii zabardastiii nahin ! :tup:
@REHAN NIAZI FALCON : Dude whats the news from Mianwali are you guys okay with being clubbed with the Saraiki/South Punjab Soooba ?

Shahbaz called for two provinces yesterday! South Punjab and bahawalpur Seperated

Shahbaz calls for two provinces in Punjab | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

in mianwali serieki is spoken, bhawalnagar was part of the bhawalpur state, and there are the similar reasons behind every other district

regardless of that this is just a PPP gimick to earn some political stand in there, and its a really low and shameful step by them seeing only 2 months of their governance remain and they have completely failed to control the security and law and order and trying to drag the couuntry into further chaos with this move

instead of gluing something which is broken they are trying to break something which isnt broken

I'm speaking out of my hat here since I don't know much about Pakistani politics (except that they allow truthseer to sell chemicals to India :P) ...but is this move aimed at incorporating a part of a Punjabi province into a majority Seraiki province? If so why is that bad ? Wouldn't it be good for nation building ?

can you explain how nawaz did the same thing in sindh.

yes i can

he made a faction called mahajir qoumi movement haqiqi, and he made plans to do operation on MQM in 90s with the help of pak army generals, and there are rumors that zia made MQM, if its true then shareef did create ethnic divide in sindh

I'm speaking out of my hat here since I don't know much about Pakistani politics (except that they allow truthseer to sell chemicals to India :P) ...but is this move aimed at incorporating a part of a Punjabi province into a majority Seraiki province? If so why is that bad ? Wouldn't it be good for nation building ?

there are not enough funds to finance a provincial capital structure now, its separate court, separate governance, and so on, also it linguistically divides pakistan, also at this time it cant be a worse move because we dont have funds and elections are near so its a move in a period of instibility which will further bring voices of other provinces like hazara etc...

it is just a move to make a political leverage in politics at the expense of instibility in the country

Gillani, Qureshi, Hasmi, Makhdoom , Khar all are ralative. Bradrism is a dominating factor in Sout Punjab. They are in PPP, PML-N and even in PTI and they want South Punjab Province for there children to role not for people who live there

there are not enough funds to finance a provincial capital structure now, its separate court, separate governance, and so on, also it linguistically divides pakistan, also at this time it cant be a worse move because we dont have funds and elections are near so its a move in a period of instibility which will further bring voices of other provinces like hazara etc...

it is just a move to make a political leverage in politics at the expense of instibility in the country

Okay thanks for the response. But in the long term and assuming elections are over and there is adequate funding to create a new province...will most Pakistanis accept that creating a new "merged province" may assist in nation building since people of different linguistics will have to work together as Pakistanis and nothing else to improve their province ?

None - It's just a political stunt of PPP to gather vote from southern Punjab.

yes i can

he made a faction called mahajir qoumi movement haqiqi, and he made plans to do operation on MQM in 90s with the help of pak army generals, and there are rumors that zia made MQM, if its true then shareef did create ethnic divide in sindh
1- General Asif Nawaz initiated the operation not Nawaz Shahrief and militry claimed that they found JINNAH PUR maps in MQM headquarter
2- As you said zia made MQM and who is ZIA, COAS I suppose:coffee:

Okay thanks for the response. But in the long term and assuming elections are over and there is adequate funding to create a new province...will most Pakistanis accept that creating a new "merged province" may assist in nation building since people of different linguistics will have to work together as Pakistanis and nothing else to improve their province ?

the provinces on linguistic bases will only divide pakistanis more, best solution is province based on non linguistic bases

images

1- General Asif Nawaz initiated the operation not Nawaz Shahrief and militry claimed that they found JINNAH PUR maps in MQM headquarter
2- As you said zia made MQM and who is ZIA, COAS I suppose:coffee:

1) jinnahpur conspiracy was debunked by another army general in a popular TV show and prime minister nawaz shareef gave orders for the military to intervene in karachi

Nawaz_Shariff_with_General_Asif_Nawaz.jpg

2) zia also made nawaz shareef

the committee was empowered and backed by Pmln too... whats the point of this drama by noonies other than to fool the nation, when you are involved yourself in it ?

P.S. anyway this is neither the right division, nor the right time to create another province.

the provinces on linguistic bases will only divide pakistanis more, best solution is province based on non linguistic bases

images

1) jinnahpur conspiracy was debunked by another army general in a popular TV show and prime minister nawaz shareef gave orders for the military to intervene in karachi

Nawaz_Shariff_with_General_Asif_Nawaz.jpg

2) zia also made nawaz shareef
local-54c3d003d36d2978dfc0d5490f489794.gif

local-7c0cd228aad430a2e62bf953a2c92fd3.jpg

local-d11d3b0e95e13c52e3bd4b210cb9dc54.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom