What's new

BJP Province of pakistan

Are you support the perposed BJP Province of pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chemicals :)

Probably will be used in some rape case though, seeing how the country is, poor girl

Hope that ISI doesnt get on your case considering your disclosure of selling chemicals to a nation hostile to Pakistan. You would do better selling security guards then. After all, private security is a high dividend market in Pakistan so I hear :)

Hope that ISI doesnt get on your case considering your disclosure of selling chemicals to a nation hostile to Pakistan. You would do better selling security guards then. After all, private security is a high dividend market in Pakistan so I hear :)

Sponsored trip for peace :P

Should nuke India for peace

Sir aap kiii Lungi/Dhoti mein daal keh phir chalaa kar deekhteiii hain ! :whistle:

Aapki marzi hai malik.. Maine kaha kuch logo ne Machhis bomb ka naam hi Nuclear bomb rakh diya ho :)

like this :)

HasinaABum.JPG

Man what next in Pakistan? Kongress County of Karachi? Sonia state of Sindh? If you guys want Modi's leadership so badly, there is no need to name a new province after his party :D

didnt know BJP was a hindi word or India now has rights on English letters

That Province is taking more than half of Punjab!! Whats more sickening is the Name of it, What happened to seraikistan Name? bahawalpur is good name but why make it BJP?

I want a referendum in each of those districts - If they want to be a part of Seraikistan then thats there right but why take away districts inhabited by Punjabis & where Punjabi is predominantly spoken & be forcefully integrated into a Seraiki Province ?

PPP thinks giving Punjab a different name will get them their seats back, what a motherch*** leader they have, instead of getting votes based on their performance this phatkar face came up with this idea. Shetan ke bhi lanat ho is kutey pe. But if this time PPP come back in office, I will be happy even if India takes over Pakistan or nukes this God forsaken land because thats what they deserve. This Zardari man is truly a shaitan in human form.

I want a referendum in each of those districts - If they want to be a part of Seraikistan then thats there right but why take away districts inhabited by Punjabis & where Punjabi is predominantly spoken & be forcefully integrated into a Seraiki Province ?

Mianwali is seraiki or punjabi? I dont see a need to include it in bahawalpur province! Which are the districts that are Punjabi and being included in New province?

Yaar , Armstrong bhai, yahan muhib e watan Pakistani bohot kam hain aur aisa lagta hey jese har party ya group of people kisi aur hi mulk k agenda ku support krta hey, Uper se ju sachay muhib watan the(F.a.t.a wale) un pr humne khud bomb barsaye, opperation krwaye aur ek fazol dushmani mool li, aab ethinic fasad krwana chah rahe hain , Pakistan ka esay halaat me ALLAH hi hafiz hey...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom