What's new

BJP Province of pakistan

Are you support the perposed BJP Province of pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Koii nahin kar lehhh; my understanding is - Jooo rehneii chahtaa haii hamareii saath woh raheiii jo nahin rehnaa chahtaa tou na raheii - Koii zabardastiii nahin ! :tup:
@REHAN NIAZI FALCON : Dude whats the news from Mianwali are you guys okay with being clubbed with the Saraiki/South Punjab Soooba ?

well there is division ..... norther part of mianwali don't want to be part of new province , southern part want to part of it ...
yesterday there was a call for strike , and most of people specially Niazis( more in north) prefer same or KPK over BJP .....
on other side people in southern part awans , and others support it and they held rallies in favor of new province ..

so no such unity ..... i was hearing some speeches being made there and they were asking for keeping it as it is or make us part of KPK ...... lets see

Last edited by a moderator:
well there is division ..... norther part of mianwali don't want to be part of new province , southern part want to part of it ...
yesterday there was a call for strike , and most of people specially Niazis( more in north) prefer same or KPK over BJP .....
on other side people in southern part awans , and others support it and they held rallies in favor of new province ..

so no such unity ..... i was hearing some speeches being made there and they were asking for keeping it as it is or make us part of KPK ...... lets see

Part of KPK ? Dude why ? :blink:

The Pashtuns of Mianwali predominantly speak Hindko, Saraiki or Punjabi not Pashto just like the Pashtuns of Hazara ! Why would you want to be a part of KPK ?

All the indian's came here expecting something to do with BJP and Modi. What a letdown

Part of KPK ? Dude why ? :blink:

The Pashtuns of Mianwali predominantly speak Hindko, Saraiki or Punjabi not Pashto just like the Pashtuns of Hazara ! Why would you want to be a part of KPK ?
dear 1st of all i am not from city area , and northern part speak both the pashtoo and hindko inspired by pashtoo ...
other thing Mianwali is historically part of Banu and was carved out in 1901 .... recently ANP leadership also making visits to get grounds .... Bacha Khan visited this land on 1947 and 1956 to gather support for greater Pashtoonistan but elders preferred to remain in PAKISTAN

dear 1st of all i am not from city area , and northern part speak both the pashtoo and hindko inspired by pashtoo ...
other thing Mianwali is historically part of Banu and was carved out in 1901 .... recently ANP leadership also making visits to get grounds .... Bacha Khan visited this land on 1947 and 1956 to gather support for greater Pashtoonistan but elders preferred to remain in PAKISTAN

Rehan Bhai aap bhii ubbb hum Punjabiyoon kiii peiit mein churaa khabooo deinn geiii ! :cray:

Stay with Punjab - Kiyaa bigaraa haii hum ne aap kaa ?

well siriki is dominant language , but my tribe speak both the languages , , , ,

Rehan Bhai aap bhii ubbb hum Punjabiyoon kiii peiit mein churaa khabooo deinn geiii ! :cray:

dear i am with PAKISTAN , listen making Mianwali part of KPK will make Kalabagh dam viable ,
i am happy with both the Punjab and KPK ...

and i studied in lahore for 6 years and has great affection for that city .....

photo.php

BJP is economically not suitable for us ...

well siriki is dominant language , but my tribe speak both the languages , , , ,

dear i am with PAKISTAN , listen making Mianwali part of KPK will make Kalabagh dam viable ,
i am happy with both the Punjab and KPK ...

and i studied in lahore for 6 years and has great affection for that city .....

Chaleiin koii nahin Rehan Bhai joo rehnaa chahtaa haiii hamareii saath raheiii jo nahin rehnaa chahtaa woh kissii aur ke saath reh leiii - No compulsion from us !

Dil tooor diyaa haiii aap neii but still no compulsion !

listen to the last part ....... that,s what we want ..... unite BANU , DIKHAN , Karak , MIANWALI, ATTAK , Khushab into new province

Chaleiin koii nahin Rehan Bhai joo rehnaa chahtaa haiii hamareii saath raheiii jo nahin rehnaa chahtaa woh kissii aur ke saath reh leiii - No compulsion from us !

Dil tooor diyaa haiii aap neii but still no compulsion !
brother we all are PAKISTANIS that's what matters ....

@cb4 : Humm bhiii phir eik Buttistan ke sobeiii ka mutalbaa kar deiiin ? :what:

that's it I too want a province of my own for I speaketh alien-lingo and belong to galactic-tribe :mamba:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom