What's new

BJP president Amit Shah stops speech during azan, ridicules Mamata

Hindu Fanatic, back your post with Links, else don't quote me. :girl_wacko::enjoy:

The link is there in the thread, Amit shah stopped his speech while Azan is going on. This is a appeasement.

Dekh Bhai, I dont have problem with Secularism. The problem is in reality real secularism is Alien in India and Practically India is a Pesudo Secular Country which is Reality. This is the problem. I recently had bitter experience while debating on it, I literally cried. Hence, ain't wish to discuss it.

yaar mein wahi baat kar raha hu
Agar congressi version of Secularism ke sachiye sameene lani hai toh Asli Secularism mein Jaan dalni hogi
I respect your feelings so i won't comment on this matter any more
just a humble request call it bad minority appeasement not Secularism

Hinduism should not be given importantance all religion should should remain equal. Muslims party should rule India. Then i will say india is following right path.

yaar mein wahi baat kar raha hu
Agar congressi version of Secularism ke sachiye sameene lani hai toh Asli Secularism mein Jaan dalni hogi
I respect your feelings so i won't comment on this matter any more
just a humble request call it bad minority appeasement not Secularism

Bhai, I appreciate that. Congress version has been adopted by almost all the Political Parties and Various Institutions.

India's Constitution is Discrminatory - Article 25 and others. Therefore, India can't be a Secular Country & one can't put jaan in the something which doesn't even exists.

Last week, I discussed it with other members, but two Hindutvadi Bigots called Guru Nanak Dog, Snake and what not. In return, I ended up wrestling with pigs and disrespected Hinduism. That is why I don't wish to discuss it too. This is my last post tin this thread in context of Secularism. :wave:

Bhai, I appreciate that. Congress version has been adopted by almost all the Political Parties and Various Institutions.

India's Constitution is Discrminatory - Article 25 and others. Therefore, India can't be a Secular Country & one can't put jaan in the something which doesn't even exists.

Last week, I discussed it with other members, but two Hindutvadi Bigots called Guru Nanak Dog, Snake and what not. In return, I ended up wrestling with pigs and disrespected Hinduism. That is why I don't wish to discuss it too. This is my last post tin this thread in context of Secularism. :wave:

well that's the problem with the far right they will eventually hate everything

Some parties like Congress, SP, TMC making you fool from long time now its time for BJP to do same. :rofl:
Says the Hindu:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::nono::nono::nono::nono:
Despite being minority we have dominated this country pre 1947 and post 1947.

Hinduism should not be given importantance all religion should should remain equal. Muslims party should rule India. Then i will say india is following right path.

True but muslims have different set of laws and they don't want a common set of laws.
What can others do?

Who lifted his ban ....false flagger again on line.....admin is there ne way I can block comments from a particular poster

True but muslims have different set of laws and they don't want a common laws.
What can others do?
See turkey they are secular progressing if there was party like congress before 1947 no one would have dared to seprate Pakistan from india but hindus treated muslim badly so we demanded seprate country.

See turkey they are secular progressing if there was party like congress before 1947 no one would have dared to seprate Pakistan from india but hindus treated muslim badly so we demanded seprate country.

Turkey does not have 20% minority population,that too 15% muslims.

We got treated badly in Kashmir. We don't a separate country. You got one because you could shed a lot of blood. You(actually not you though) were able to butcher hundreds of thousands. You got it because you were able to disturb the power balance in India enough to settle for a division. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom