What's new

BJP on its way out, losses begin in Bihar

Guynextdoor2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
and how hard they fall. When APP THRASHED (beat the living daylights etc.) out of BJP 67 to 3, Bhakt said - no consequence, small state etc. Now the big states are lining up. Bihar- BJP is now officially losing. West Bengal is next. Punjab is going the AAP way and will make Delhi look like mercy killing. BJP is on it's way out.

NDTV's Poll of Exit Polls Shows JDU+ Ahead in Bihar: 10 Developments

@ranjeet end game didn't even take 2 years. @Bang Galore

@Star Wars I'd like you to talk about how this is all bogus, until the results come out and you cry with hand kerchief.....:cheers:

Here use this

74-kleenex.jpg

@ranjeet end game didn't even take 2 years. @Bang Galore

@Star Wars I'd like you to talk about how this is all bogus, until the results come out and you cry with hand kerchief.....:cheers:

Here use this

74-kleenex.jpg

This is the first point from the 10 developments mentioned in article you quoted. I don't know why you getting so excited about?

"The poll of exit polls shows the Grand Alliance getting 118 seats and the BJP and its allies, 117 seats, in the 243-member Bihar assembly."

"The poll of exit polls shows the Grand Alliance getting 118 seats and the BJP and its allies, 117 seats, in the 243-member Bihar assembly."

With the figures divided the way they are, this is a silly exercise. It's like putting one hand on a hot plate, the other on ice & claiming to be comfortable. :lol:

This is the first point from the 10 developments mentioned in article you quoted. I don't know why you getting so excited about?

Where is 'wave' now. Where is the swagger of massive mandate? The very fact that it is not clear if BJP will win ...just 1 year after Modi's becoming PM should show the reality.

With the figures divided the way they are, this is a silly exercise. It's like putting one hand on a hot plate, the other on ice & claiming to be comfortable. :lol:

But the very fact that the comfortable massive wins BJP claimed is gone shows they've broken very deeply. The numbers being so 'non-dominant'. Congress can actually start reversing the situation in their favor.

Where is 'wave' now. Where is the swagger of massive mandate? The very fact that it is not clear if BJP will win ...just 1 year after Modi's becoming PM should show the reality.
You are talking like Rajdeep now. Nice :D

I will be happy if they loose in bihar....
Let them keep the power in centre....
Too much power for a single party is not good...
Hope BJP makes its idiotic communal members at bay....:)

Back
Top Bottom