ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India

• APP
  • April 21, 2015, 1:28 pm

bjp-mp-admits-kashmiris-not-willing-to-stay-with-india-1429604895-7337.jpg

ISLAMABAD – Bharatiya Janata Party Member of Parliament Ashwini Kumar Chopra has said that Kashmiris are not willing to stay with India.

Ashwini Kumar Chopra talking to journalist correspondent in New Delhi said that he was well aware of the popular sentiments of people of Kashmir, adding that Mufti Sayeed was a ‘Behrupia’, KMS reported. “People of Kashmir only talk of Azadi. I have travelled vastly in Indian-held Jammu Kashmir and understand the issue better than anyone else,” he said.

Ashwini Kumar Chopra said that BJP's decision of forming a coalition government with the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Kashmir was erroneous. “The day when the BJP-PDP government was formed, I had opposed it. I still firmly believe that the decision of an alliance was incorrect.” Chopra predicted that the coalition would be short-lived.

BJP MP admits Kashmiris not willing to stay with India
New Delhi, April 21 (KMS): The Bharatiya Janata Party MP, Ashwini Kumar Chopra, has said that the Kashmiris are not willing to stay with India.

Ashwini Kumar Chopra talking to media in Haryana said that he was well aware of the popular sentiments of people of Kashmir, adding that Mufti Sayeed was a ‘behrupia’.

People of Kashmir only talk of Azadi. I have travelled vastly in Jammu and Kashmir and understand the issue better than anyone else, he said.

Lashing out at his Indian leadership, Ashwini Kumar Chopra said that the BJP’s decision of forming a coalition government with the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kashmir was erroneous. “The day when the BJP-PDP government was formed, I had opposed it. I still firmly believe that the decision of an alliance was incorrect.”

Chopra, however, predicted that the coalition would be short-lived.

It is to mention here that Ashwini Kumar Chopra is owner and editor of a Hindi newspaper based in New Delhi.

They ( kashmiris who want to go) are free to go anywhere.

But Kashmir will remain In India ( forever)

Its the people that make the land not the other way. Yes, subjugation can work till chances to improve or buy loyalties are fast tracked. Considering your countries muslim population increasing I would say that its just an inevitable fact of what will happen. Obviously not today, but there is always tomorrow.

If they dont want to stay they can go somewhere else .But we wont give a single inch of soil of Kashmir neither for Azadi BS nor for pro Pakistan BS .

@SarthakGanguly
Kashmiris don't stay in Kashmir. Imposters do. The real kashmiris have been almost entirely evicted. They will return and if necessary displace those who don't wish to stay with non Muslims.

Tomorrow what?
In my state entire population irrespective of religion is hitting zero.
If you are counting on Muslim population then you are totally wrong .Except nine states, population are stabilised and those nine states have high Hindu growth also.

Its the people that make the land not the other way. Yes, subjugation can work till chances to improve or buy loyalties are fast tracked. Considering your countries muslim population increasing I would say that its just an inevitable fact of what will happen. Obviously not today, but there is always tomorrow.

Kashmiris don't stay in Kashmir. Imposters do. The real kashmiris have been almost entirely evicted. They will return and if necessary displace those who don't wish to stay with non Muslims.

Exactly bro
We need Indians and Kashmir .Not some wannabe camel riders.
In here entire Indians should have the same opinion like that of Putin when he talks about Chechnaya.

They can claim whatever they want in the name of discrmination .But we wont allow their jingoism here.
In India there will be only Indians .

Absolutely.

Indians own Kashmir.

The same Indians who cannot go and buy an inch of land in Kashmir? The ownership which had to come as a result of half a million deployed army since well over two decades? If this is your definition of ownership - happy owning - but your ownership is slipping away - irrespective of your wish of owning. Kashmir movement is rising and now the third generation has joined this movement of freedom. Good on you!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom