What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

You mean RSS has no link to BJP
You mean there was no link to Abhinav Bharat and RSS ???
How old are you ?
Where did I say RSS has no link with BJP ? I talked about allegations Shinde made in Jaipur. Which COngress backed off, and finally he apologized. He was just over-excited.

I can understand it. He did it to bash BJP and RSS.

But how about taking the names in Parliament, of 3 child girls who were brutally raped(the discussion is ON on this crime) and murdered.

How old are you ?
Where did I say RSS has no link with BJP ? I talked about allegations Shinde made in Jaipur. Which COngress backed off, and finally he apologized. He was just over-excited.

I can understand it. He did it to bash BJP and RSS.

But how about taking the names in Parliament, of 3 child girls who were brutally raped(the discussion is ON on this crime) and murdered.

He did not apology by the way...He regreted! BJP as face saving...just continued. This regret also was just arranged to make the parliment run. Atleast NDA if did not have any convernt about parliament sessions others do have.

By the way shindhe did not say anything wrong. There are many BJP members directly involved in riots in orissa karnataka gujrat. Few of them already in jail. His party followers hosted pak flag in karnataka and were cot. Some other follwers were cot in "Rent a riot" episode. I leave this to u.

Naming those raped...i know that delhi gang rape victim father agreen on exposing names. other 2 i am not sure. I dont know about this incident....What are the names of other 2 girls? Pls let me know.

Now tell me, How big is this crime? i mean exposing the name? Was their family against to it? Wasnt he taking that name just to honor them?

Just for this you want to bang your head? Why dont you give credit for your do waited Afzal guru and Kasab hanging was done?

Actually you hate them because of his comment about BJP. others are just finding faults

Connect the dots: 1) Advani says no govt can be formed without BJP or CON help. 2) Mulayam praises Advani again and raps CON for CBI misuse.

Have you ever Heard that Brother of CM is Worker in garrage.. Brother of Narendra Modi is worker in one of Garrage in Ahmedabad.

So much for Modi bashers!

^^^ she is the real goon boss. Afterall she heads the most lawless state for women in India & apparently that isn't classed a goon mentality..

Dude, you don't know india. Do you?
Delhi is not a state like UP, Gujarat are. Delhi is centrally administered territory not state which happens to have small and weak legislature of its own.

So crux of the matter is, police is not controlled by Delhi chief minister.

Btw a small question why Na Raha Indians I. E. NRI become ultra nationalistic even to the point of jingoistic?

Thank you

Mulayam Singh Yadav again praises LK Advani and even one of RSS' tallest leader Shyama Prasad Mukherjee..

Wonder what is cooking ?

But by the Minitry of Home Affairs which is again controlled by Congress.

Btw a small question why Na Raha Indians I. E. NRI become ultra nationalistic even to the point of jingoistic?

How does it matter ?

You mean RSS has no link to BJP
You mean there was no link to Abhinav Bharat and RSS ???

There is no Abhinav Bharat

@KS I'm just curious to know.. Why Na Raha Indians becomes ultra nationalistic? Do you have any reason?

Is it the case, foreign society won't accept you then as defensive mechanism you people become more Indian than Indian himself? Or to put in less discomforting words, you people can't accept the ways of life of foreign society then got indianness enriched?

So what is reason behind being, more loyal than king himself behaviour?

I seek a honest answer.

Dude, you don't know india. Do you?
Delhi is not a state like UP, Gujarat are. Delhi is centrally administered territory not state which happens to have small and weak legislature of its own.

Sheila Dikshit doesn't sound any different either. Even her favourite line is... ''Delhi police is not under my control''. For anything which is under her control.. then the answer is ''no comments''. :lol:
Either way Delhi is a congress ruled territory & they have turned that place into a most lawless metro in India.. & that's a fact.

Thank you

Maybe 'cause NRIs take more interest in Indian affairs than most within India. That's why they may sound all those things you have mentioned above.

@KS I'm just curious to know.. Why Na Raha Indians becomes ultra nationalistic? Do you have any reason?

Is it the case, foreign society won't accept you then as defensive mechanism you people become more Indian than Indian himself? Or to put in less discomforting words, you people can't accept the ways of life of foreign society then got indianness enriched?

I seek a honest answer.

Dude, SERIOUSLY, what is your PROBLEM, first you started this thread for knowing the OPINIONS of Indians, now when they are giving the same, you are asking Off-topic questions.

Indians are Indians, weather they live within India or outside. Someone said that you can take an Indian out of India but not India out from an Indian.

So why now you have problems even if they are ultra-nationalists or not??

Who are you to question them on there behavior?? It's there life, there opinion about a country which equally belongs to them also like us.

I seek a honest answer.

Why are Delhiites rapists ?

LOL stfu man..if you get a visa you would be first one to clamber out. So dont give me the patriotism or resident/non resident argument.

If you can answer the posts with facts, feel free to do it. Dont bother me with inanities.

Sheila Dikshit doesn't sound any different either. Even her favourite line is... ''Delhi police is not under my control''. For anything which is under her control.. then the answer is ''no comments''..
Either way Delhi is a congress ruled territory & they have turned that place into a most lawless metro in India.. & that's a fact.

Maybe 'cause NRIs take more interest in Indian affairs than most within India. That's why they may sound all those things you have mentioned above.

1. Dude, don't change the goal post, earlier you were talking about condition of women and lawlessness, now you change to' other things'. Are you sure what are you talking?

2. Why exactly they have enhanced sense of concern for the piece of land which they already left to find some greener pastures...? And how this concern become jingoistic? Why they take more interest than real Indians? Why don't you people care what really affect you?

First you people leave your country for money and then lecture from their us how to run a country. Why?

2. Why exactly they have enhanced sense of concern for the piece of land which they already left to find some greener pastures...? And how this concern become jingoistic? Why they take more interest than real Indians? Why don't you people care what really affect you?

First you people leave your country for money and then lecture from their us how to run a country. Why?

Because its our country too moron. Is your brain dumb enough not to under stand that Bachu Y ? Or you have ran out of arguments and instead resorting to these tricks to deflect the criticism ?

Because its our country too moron. Is your brain dumb enough not to under stand that Bachu Y ? Or you have ran out of arguments and instead resorting to these tricks to deflect the criticism ?

Instead of wasting your time in abusing me.. Why don't you answer a simple question.
. Why Na Raha Indians become ultra nationalistic?

1. Dude, don't change the goal post, earlier you were talking about condition of women and lawlessness, now you change to' other things'. Are you sure what are you talking?

Which goal? which post? I think I have been very much consistent in my posts where I claimed Delhi has become most unsafe place for women .. & that's only due to the kinda lawlessness prevailing in that part of India, thanks to congress rules both at centre & the union capital.

Why being so defensive & question the credibility when an NRI has something to say about the happenings in India?
What makes you think that you become more Indian than me by being in India?
What makes you think that I have any less rights than you do to have any views or concern or criticise anything that happens in India?

Why are Delhiites rapists ?

LOL stfu man.. if you get a visa you would be first one to clamber out. So dont give me the patriotism or resident/non resident argument.

Do you think India is such a worthless place to live if one gets visa, he will move away?
If
If it is so... Then why NRIs view are ultra Nationalistic for a worthless place?

Bura na manana there are still people out here who thinks Saare jahan se achcha hindustan hamara....

Gaali kam diya karo.. Achchi baat nahi hoti...fir Yaad rakho keyboard mere paas bhi hai

Which goal? which post? I think I have been very much consistent in my posts where I claimed Delhi has become most unsafe place for women .. & that's only due to the kinda lawlessness prevailing in that part of India, thanks to congress rules both at centre & the union capital.

Why being so defensive & question the credibility when an NRI has something to say about the happenings in India?
What makes you think that you become more Indian than me by being in India?
What makes you think that I have any less rights than you do to have any views or concern or criticise anything that happens in India?

Why don't you answer... What makes an NRI to become an ultra nationalistic?

If one still holds Indian citizenship, then it's Ok, but those NRIs who does not, are just interfering in internal affairs of a foreign country(India in this case)

Back
Top Bottom