What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

This Jarha guys to me looks likes straight out of Delhi Naxal bari aka JNU.

Oye JNU's a nice place! :angry: A whole chicken tandoor or afghani for 120 bucks and it ain't filled with leftist absolutists- not as much as you think.:D

@JanjaWeed @KS would you please STOP replying to him??

No Indian has any need to give PROOFS to anyone else about how Patriotic they are.

Sure, Nobody has power or moral value to ask his Indian counterparts to prove his patriotism or loyalties.

But I'm asking whether they Indian or not in first place?

Why not ?

That's why I asked what have you done that I have not done ? I mean for the good of the country ?

Answer that and we can move forward.

If not then our discussion ends here.

I mean you are just another casteist, hain Bachu Yadav ji, who is assuming a moral horse here that it looks comical if it wasnt so pathetic.

I carry the same Ashokha lion passport as you (if you carry one). So :wave:

That's good...

Now answer.. Why NRI becomes ultra nationalistic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Op means to say SP is party of saints.

I'm not that blind.
SP is the largest criminal party in UP.

But my point is BJP is not any better.

BJP takes the crown of the most criminal politicians in Bihar, Rajasthan, MP, HIMACHAL, DELHI, KARNATAK, CHHATTISGARH. comes second in almost every state it has a decent representation.
But you are mental blind from birth, can't see the facts which you don't want to see.

Oye JNU's a nice place! :angry: A whole chicken tandoor or afghani for 120 bucks and it ain't filled with leftist absolutists- not as much as you think.:D

Khana and peena and abusing the state is main hobby of leftist and so it doesn't come as surprise if in JNU they sell tandoori chicken so cheap.

A society controlled by leftist very much resemble a muslim state, where the only thing the poor get is probabbly cheap food and apart from this there is hardly any other development. Leftist just like mulsim rulers want the poor to remain poor and ignorant.

Any way in India in most of top educational institues the food served in their canteens is quite cheap and tasty.
Just wondering when SFI in JNU would start clamouring for serving por@k.

Indian leftist have so much compassion for palestinians , kashmiris but wonder why these folks donot show the same compassion for animals when they advocate beef eating for fighting malnourishment.

I'm not that blind.
SP is the largest criminal party in UP.

But my point is BJP is not any better.

BJP takes the crown of the most criminal politicians in Bihar, Rajasthan, MP, HIMACHAL, DELHI, KARNATAK, CHHATTISGARH. comes second in almost every state it has a decent representation.
But you are mental blind from birth, can't see the facts which you don't want to see.

This is not a pi$$ing contest. BJP, congress, SP, DMK, AIADMK, Akali, CPI etc....are all pragmatic political parties who select candidates only on their ability to win elections.

Everything else is secondary.

In India, where the congress has destroyed the police and the judiciary and uses it to control other political parties, the only other option for parties out of power is to have equally powerful individuals who can take on the collective might of the ruling party/Govt. ie. MONEY, MEDIA and CBI/IB/POLICE. That is just the sad reality of India.

The Maoist are just doing the same thing in a more crude way.

In 2004 Karnataka assembly average asset of a JDS MLA was Rs.0.96 crores. In 2008 assembly it was Rs.4.43 cr. Richer by 360% in 4 years!

I also hate BJP,it is extremists, worse party and i think that they will be very bad for pak-india relationship,i mean if they showed up as ministers....i think that sonia's party is good,it is liberal :toast_sign:

Niira Radia has come undone in front of the ED. According to sources, she has confessed on spending as much as Rs 167 crore on the media to find favour for some of her corporate clients. This includes buying an apartment in Manhattan for a prominent woman journalist from a TV news channel and given Rs 2 crore 20 lakh to a big journalist with one of the national dailies. She also has records of giving favours in cash and kind to several other significant journalists.

Back
Top Bottom