What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

sheila-75-apr1.jpg

Sheila Dixit's 765 birthday.

^^^ she is the real goon boss. Afterall she heads the most lawless state for women in India & apparently that isn't classed a goon mentality..

Marjaa fascist, daru garv se jyada dam pe khareedunga, desh se gaddari nahi karunga.

I'm 21 you dodo- obvio I can vote.

@ Dilinger,

brother Sharab ek samajik burai hai, aur ise jald sey jald khatam karna chahiye,
Chalo shuru ho jao, ek botal tum khatam karo aur dusri, well woh bhi tumhi khatam karo (i don't drink)

:omghaha:

sheila-75-apr1.jpg

Sheila Dixit's 765 birthday.

Muft ka chandan,
Ghis mere nandan..

By the way i salute the lady for allowing people to write her actual age on the cake, in other cases the number never goes beyond 18-20.

That is what i'm fearing the most. Mulayam Singh a few days back made a statement that Coalition era is here to stay (stating the obvious) and this is where i feel NDA may not be able to do much different than UPA. Let us analyse this (a bit novice like but pl bear). One of the lowest point of UPA 2 keeping aside the monumental corruption cases have been lack of policy making and implementation despite the fact that congress holds more than 200 seats of required 272 seats. most of the times we find congress either fire fighting on issues or appeasing allies at the cost of petty regional issues. PM Manmohan singh, however lack lusture his performance as PM may be, is not a bad economist and obviously understands the choices on that front. If he couldnot implement some tough decessions, these were primarily owing to populist path taken by UPA and offcourse Coalition Dharma.
Now replace the setup with NDA, there is no reason to believe that Jayalalitha or Nitish would not behave in manner much different from Mamata or Mulayam. Unless BJP wins 250+ seats on its own, the allies will keep on getting more than their fair share of pie and at one point of time to save govt, BJP would have to acceed to unustified demands, most of which would either have detrimental effects on economy or national policies.

Completely agree with you .

Coalition politics although bad for Indian policy making is here to stay.Whether it is NDA or UPA3 coming to power in 2014 the only thing we can hope is for the leading party to get a heavy majority .But by looking the political scenario right now it is far from reality.

MMS may be a good economists but what he portray himself is of a weak man who cannot take decision by himself who runs to 10 janpath everytime a big decision has to be taken.Also one of the failure of UPA3 in coalition front , IMHO , is the two power front which the congress has adopted which now Diggy has also publicly criticized.

The best option for us is to get a powerfull PM who will yield all the power both in govt. as well as the party.
A person who gets elected by a democratic process but behaves like a authoritarian when it comes to developmental front is the need of the hour and Modi fits here perfectly.

@KRAIT , @arp2041 @Dillinger , : your views.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best option for us is to get a powerfull PM who will yield all the power both in govt. as well as the party.
A person who gets elected by a democratic process but behaves like a authoritarian when it comes to developmental front is the need of the hour and Modi fits here perfectly.

One of the reasons for optimism about Modi is the fact that he has strong RSS backing and if NDA forms a government with BJP having close to 250 seats, we can hope for stable and strong government. However considering the mess BJP is in Karnataka, UP and Bihar (i'm not counting Nitish's contribution to NDA), it would require a lot of efforts and energy.
I seriously hope regional opportunist parties get sidelined this time around and there is no blackmailing.

@kurup We not only need Strong PM but Good Ministers too.

MMS is weak but what about Sushil Shinde ? I can accept MMS, but when I see likes of SS, I just want to hit my head.

That's why BJP needs a Good Panel of Leaders to be projected lead by Modi.

BJP needs Teamwork rather than fighting among themselves. Same for NDA.

Did anyone see today's debate on NDTV at 9 ..? The anchor " Sony Razdan" seemed obvious anti-BJP. I wonder if they will switch sides if NDA wins...?

Unless BJP wins more than 210 seats, NDA will have a tough job at hand. Modi will go back to Gujrat.

MMS is weak but what about Sushil Shinde ? I can accept MMS, but when I see likes of SS, I just want to hit my head.

Why because he was talking about Hindu terrorists?

Completely agree with you .

Coalition politics although bad for Indian policy making is here to stay.Whether it is NDA or UPA3 coming to power in 2014 the only thing we can hope is for the leading party to get a heavy majority .But by looking the political scenario right now it is far from reality.

MMS may be a good economists but what he portray himself is of a weak man who cannot take decision by himself who runs to 10 janpath everytime a big decision has to be taken.Also one of the failure of UPA3 in coalition front , IMHO , is the two power front which the congress has adopted which now Diggy has also publicly criticized.

@KRAIT , @arp2041 @Dillinger , : your views.

Yes, @kurup, coalition era is here to stay, but not for bad, on the contrary GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY.

If a person from TN will not find his/her representation through DMK/AIADMK, he/she could feel alienated.

If a person from WB doesn't find representation in GoI through Left/TMC again he will feel the same as a person from TN.

Same goes for a person of UP - SP/BSP.

or Bihar through JDU or Orissa through BJD & so on......

My point is that our country is very DIVERSE, every community, region, state, etc. wants it's representation/voice heard, in the GoI, these regional parties provide this platform.

Congress/BJP are no doubt national parties, but they fail to represent every part of India.

So, TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, we are keeping the unity of our nation INTACT through COALITION govts.

Having said that, more than 20 years have passed since India entered this era of coalitions, you remember what was the state of central govts. in 90s??

No Govt. could have said for sure if they will last 1 more day.

But, Indian Polity/Politics have matured over these years.

These regional parties are getting marginalized with each elections, the third largest party in 2009 was SP with 23 seats after Congress & BJP.

NDA ran a successful coalition govt. for 6 years.

UPA1/2 has run two successful coalition govt. for 9 years now (In all probability polls will be held on schedule).

I have full confidence that the new govt. at the center in 2014, will be given a good mandate by the people of this country, where the national party (around which the coalition will be formed) will act as a solid core.

Yes, some decisions get delayed or never taken, but i don't think coalition politics is responsible for it, rather it is the WILL POWER of the ruling party, which is the main culprit here. Remember the left threat of pulling out if UPA goes ahead with nuke deal in 2008?? Than Congress had just 145 seats & even than it went ahead on the cost of losing LEFT allies forming a formidable block with 60+ seats. Now Congress has 205 seats, but what i don't see is the WILL POWER in the same man named MMS.

It reminds me of a classic quote by the Saudi King... 'When the head is rotten it affects the whole body'.. & ministers like Shinde are the result of that.

& If Modi becomes the PM.. his cabinet will fall into into place on its own. It all depends on the leader who leads from the front. If leader himself wants to lead from behind.. then you'll get something like UPA govt..

Why because he was talking about Hindu terrorists?
Because he made an allegation about BJP, and RSS which is ludicrous, and can't be proven.

He said the name of victims of those minor girls in Parliament.

He made India a laughing stock. Politics aside, India should be priority.

Because he made an allegation about BJP, and RSS which is ludicrous, and can't be proven.

He said the name of victims of those minor girls in Parliament.

He made India a laughing stock. Politics aside, India should be priority.

You mean RSS has no link to BJP
You mean there was no link to Abhinav Bharat and RSS ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom