What's new

BJP getting hammered in karnataka

You forgot, in your understandable pain and anguish: I'm not a Congress supporter, just a Modi Loathee.

And on this pathetic performance, Modi will hardly cut into anything, other than a plug of chewing tobacco.

I don't think modi should be blamed for this loss. Local karnataka bjp leaders created after creating such a big mess would have lost even if Lord Ram himself would have descended down the earth and campaign for them Modi knew that very well and stayed away from there and decided to campaign just a few days before the elections but still he was undoubtedly the star campaigner in the election seeing the HUGE!!! crowd that attended his rallies no one would dispute it although I am a BJP/SS supporter and a big Modi Admirer I wanted bjp to loose after creating such a mess the same reason I want Congress to loose in upcoming general elections and after reading your post I am quite happy and pleased they are gone

BJP has to fix its internal problems otherwise it is gonna be 3rd time MMS will rule india....

The Congress must give the credit of its win to the BJP, all this talk about RG, SG & MMS is simply nauseating.

I agree on that it is because of him India is what it is. and also Indira Gandhi. Congress has given India some of its most charismatic leaders.

Are you kidding? MMS has 0 charisma. Doesn't mean he is a bad PM - Lal Bahadur Shastri had 0 charima but was probably India's finest PM. The Nehru-Gandhi clan has a certain charisma - as did Vajpayee. But that's about it. I guess the only Indian PM who could rival Kennedy or Obama in the charisma stakes was probably Nehru and to a lesser extent Indira and Rajiv.

Ha now BJP has lost in Karnataka ... Paid congis ... can do all the Hunga lala...

Ohh God @Joe Shearer ... u should try your luck in as a Movie script writer in some Ram Gopal Verma movie...

@Bang Galore ... Y do u always try to show urself neutral ... after having pro-Congi , Minority supporting & Hindu Bitching post in every thread...

Congis trying hard to sell their Rahul Prasad after some victory in karnataka ... which wont stand long since the whole nation has rejected them ...

i see here Congis, Anti Indians & Pakistanis in the same terms went it comes to congress, Rahul Gandi, Chonia Gandi & Maunmohan Singh...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bang Galore ... Y do u always try to show urself neutral ... after having pro-Congi , Minority supporting & Hindu Bitching post in every thread...

:)I'm neutral only in my political affiliations. Do not confuse that with being neutral on moral policing, cultural imposition,corruption etc. Minority supporting? What does that mean? Hindu bitching? Really?? Me? :lol: You can disagree with anything I say but why do you want to be disagreeable about it? Name calling is kind of wasted on me.

Its a warning for Congress for 2014, people hate corruption....beware.

The Congress must give the credit of its win to the BJP, all this talk about RG, SG & MMS is simply nauseating.

But they'll still try to use the situation to make that jack@$$ look like a great leader. Hell with the BJP leaders at each others' necks, congress would have won even without campaigning.

In Bangalore? Mangalore? I didn't think things were that bad & if this is of recent occurrence, even more shocking. Even the cops would have known that the BJP was on its way out. :hitwall:

The incident happened in Bangalore, around two years ago, at the height of the intimidation campaign of the Sri Ram Sene. The SUV was traced to this Mangalore-based MLA. You can imagine my feelings when someone blurted it out - actually I got to know of it from an e-mail mailing list that my daughter and I share, when someone else described the incident. It was too late to do anything, and unfortunately, both my wife and daughter are the feisty types who refuse to pull strings. So intervention at the highest police levels was ruled out; otherwise, two years ago, both Narayanan and Shyamal Dutta would have been more than glad to pick up the phone and remind the local idiots that this was the grand-daughter of the last IP officer surviving in Bengal. They would not stand for such selective intervention, and rightly told me either to ensure that all were protected, or to stay out of it. My daughter left for her PhD programme soon after, and is now in Bangalore on her field study phase.

Believe me, it was that bad, or worse; there were substantiated reports of Jehovah's Witness-like visitations of the Sri Ram Sene on the houses of identified opponents, and haranguing of the parents and other older members of the family about the dangers of such opposition, the vileness of not siding with true Hindus, and the like.

Ha now BJP has lost in Karnataka ... Paid congis ... can do all the Hunga lala...

Ohh God @Joe Shearer ... u should try your luck in as a Movie script writer in some Ram Gopal Verma movie...

Congis trying hard to sell their Rahul Prasad after some victory in karnataka ... which wont stand long since the whole nation has rejected them ...

i see here Congis, Anti Indians & Pakistanis in the same terms went it comes to congress, Rahul Gandi, Chonia Gandi & Maunmohan Singh...

Do you have anything of substance to say on any defence subject? Are you here for anything other than Muslim-baiting? Why don't you recognise yourself for what you are - a nauseating example of an Internet Hindu, a troll for all seasons? You have no excuse, no good reason to be there, which is evident to anyone reading your posts.

BJP should return to vote bank politics and apease hardcore hindus like me who are around 30% to counter the M votes.

This proves Modi is caged parrot like CBI is.

Masters of Modi is Arun sushma and Advani who are on congress payroll.

Arun Sushma Advani are calling shots here and got most of the money in karnataka.

Why the hell is RSS VHP silent? Modi should be given all powers today, delay is dangerous..

I don't think modi should be blamed for this loss. Local karnataka bjp leaders created after creating such a big mess would have lost even if Lord Ram himself would have descended down the earth and campaign for them Modi knew that very well and stayed away from there and decided to campaign just a few days before the elections but still he was undoubtedly the star campaigner in the election seeing the HUGE!!! crowd that attended his rallies no one would dispute it although I am a BJP/SS supporter and a big Modi Admirer I wanted bjp to loose after creating such a mess the same reason I want Congress to loose in upcoming general elections and after reading your post I am quite happy and pleased they are gone

I am sure you will have more reasons to be happy as you watch the BJP/SS slowly sink in its own *****. Good luck in your observations. And I hope and wish the same to Congress supporters.

Yes thanks to Half-terrorists and ISI Sympathisers "bengalis" and "yadavs" and otehr sickualrist Khangress is gurnatted victory..

Look in history and see how Kahress is fooling hindus in the name of sickhaularism...

Modi + Ramdev + RSS + VHP + elements of media + Z****** + Funding from USA + Swami and still BJP lost in karnataka...

reason is because there is no democarcy left in India....

CBI RAW IB army are caged parrpts and work on the orders of their khangressi masters...

Advani gang (Arun Sushma) are on khangress payroll....

I know many people on PDF who are on Khagnress payroll who say that:
Congress is bad bjp is no good
like AAP party
say that indian is all powerful and there is no threat

Congress has more money than other political party on earth today...

they can be defeated by one aastra, Modi-astra but BJP's worker are not realizxing the real enemy of BJP - Advani...

What a delusional idiot. Are you not the same guy who's suggesting bengalis are terrorists because they are not hardcore "Hindu" like you?

Yes there is no chance of BJP to win in 2014 as well unless they remove agents of Khangress: Modi arun sushma

I am sure you will have more reasons to be happy as you watch the BJP/SS slowly sink in its own *****. Good luck in your observations. And I hope and wish the same to Congress supporters.

Yes thanks to Half-terrorists and ISI Sympathisers "bengalis" and "yadavs" and otehr sickualrist Khangress is gurnatted victory..

Look in history and see how Kahress is fooling hindus in the name of sickhaularism...

Modi + Ramdev + RSS + VHP + elements of media + Z****** + Funding from USA + Swami and still BJP lost in karnataka...

reason is because there is no democarcy left in India....

CBI RAW IB army are caged parrpts and work on the orders of their khangressi masters...

Advani gang (Arun Sushma) are on khangress payroll....

I know many people on PDF who are on Khagnress payroll who say that:
Congress is bad bjp is no good
like AAP party
say that indian is all powerful and there is no threat

Congress has more money than other political party on earth today...

they can be defeated by one aastra, Modi-astra but BJP's worker are not realizxing the real enemy of BJP - Advani...

:disagree: the hardcores have betrayed BJP nothing else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom