What's new

BJP getting hammered in karnataka

Congress has 2-200 lac crores, help frm 60 Islamic nations, help from ISI, experince in foolig hindus, agents of kahgnres in bjp

BJP has nothing, they have just on astra: Modi..

Hell use Modi- astra or death of hindus are near...

As again, if BJP draws wrong conclusion from their defeat, they will see shrink in their votes. Also no coalition partner, so permanently in opposition.

Congress has 2-200 lac crores, help frm 60 Islamic nations, help from ISI, experince in foolig hindus, agents of kahgnres in bjp

carry on............ :rofl:

Cognress vote share increased by 1%

BJP decreased by 13%

Reason: corruption backed by arun susma advani

remedy: uncage modi out .. and kick out arun sushma advani.... stick to traditional ahrdcore hindu vote bank lik me...

Sorry

But BJP is already doomed unless it gives power to Modi....

If you had bothered to read today's paper then you might have realized that sushma, advani were against yeddy for being corrupt . they insisted he be sacked . gadkari and modi wanted yeddy to continue . so your argument of corruption by there two leaders falls flat. i am quoting from the " deccan chronicle "

as to your traditional hardcore Hindu votebank , the entire coastal Karnataka was that . but due to your stupid moral policing they even lost every seat there too.

Idnian after being defeased and ruled over 800 years are like abused dogs.

Extreme behavior is liked by Hindus who have their soul alive and only they can help the BJP.

Being soft gives them nothing because rest of hindus will vote on caste lines...

Extreme hindus if given a reason will vote but if not then they will vote on caste lines...

Yadavs Beganlish love Terrorists.... and vote for ISI bacekd parties in India.. But if they are given an extreme hindu to vote they will vote for them, but if not they love ISI...

1. you know better than me about your political dynamics BUT my personal feeling is that BJP has been led down by harcore ones for being a party that is trying to adopt soft image after years of harcore exhibits. Hence blame your own hardcore types for letting down BJP.

2. extremes of any kind dont last for long.

you must focus that in a bid to bring far extremist ones you are damaging BJP not the congressies

Since you are offering no proof, we will just have to wait & watch. I'm no astrologer. :)

As if when i m showing the proof, they are taken seriously :)

Anyways, you said where will the BJP bring the nos. from come 2014, have to show you something:

MP LS forecast - 25 seats.

Chattisgarh LS forecast - 8 Seats.

NDTV's mid-term poll 2012: BJP unbeatable in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh | NDTV.com

Rajasthan LS forecast - 19 seats (the seats according to you the BJP lost in Karnataka, last time BJP got only 4 there, i hope you are giving atleast 4 seats to BJP in Karnataka atleast).

NDTV Mid-Term Poll 2012: Will BJP, Vasundhara Raje make a comeback in Rajasthan? | NDTV.com

Karnataka forecast - 12 Seats.

NDTV Mid-Term Poll 2012: Has Yeddyurappa become a headache for the BJP in Karnataka? | NDTV.com

Bihar forecast - 36 Seats (NDA, i'll not go into the debate of Nitish staying with NDA or not, b'coz that will be speculative at best).

NDTV Mid-Term Poll 2012: In Bihar, it's Nitish, Nitish, Nitish | NDTV.com

Sorry, din't find any more forecast of other states by NDTV, but they also said that Congress is losing nearly 25+ seats in AP (though BJP isn't the beneficiary).

But roughly it shows the picture, 5 States - 100 Seats NDA (80+ only BJP).

The picture isn't bad in the Karnataka either with 12 Seats (close to the nos. i said).

Now please don't say that you doubt this survey as well.

It's like Congress directly admitting the defeat (we all know about NDTV :) ).

EDIT: BJP 14 Seats in UP:

Exit & Opinion Polls India: NDTV MID-TERM Poll 2012 - Part 2

Gujarat - 16 Seats.

Exit & Opinion Polls India: NDTV Mid Term Opinion Poll - Part 3

Maharashtra - 23 Seats (NDA)

Punjab - 8 Seats (NDA).

Exit & Opinion Polls India: NDTV Mid Term Opinion Poll - Part 4

Haryana - 1 Seat (last time it was 0).

Delhi - 5 Seats (last time it was 0).

+ TRS, which in all probability is joining NDA is forecasted to get 10 seats while YSR is getting 21 (will be interesting to see where does he align himself)

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/ndtv-mid-term-poll-2012-jagan-scores-huge-in-andhra-pradesh-259821

Also:

aii3.jpg

Conclusion: Both IT & NDTV surveys says that 200+ figure will be achievable for NDA.

@Dillinger @anant_s @samantk @kurup @seiko @KRAIT your views?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprising

Yeddyurappa's party also ate BJPs votes

As if when i m showing the proof, they are taken seriously :)

Anyways, you said where will the BJP bring the nos. from come 2014, have to show you something:

MP LS forecast - 25 seats.

Chattisgarh LS forecast - 8 Seats.

NDTV's mid-term poll 2012: BJP unbeatable in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh | NDTV.com

Rajasthan LS forecast - 19 seats (the seats according to you the BJP lost in Karnataka, last time BJP got only 4 there, i hope you are giving atleast 4 seats to BJP in Karnataka atleast).

NDTV Mid-Term Poll 2012: Will BJP, Vasundhara Raje make a comeback in Rajasthan? | NDTV.com

Karnataka forecast - 12 Seats.

NDTV Mid-Term Poll 2012: Has Yeddyurappa become a headache for the BJP in Karnataka? | NDTV.com

Bihar forecast - 36 Seats (NDA, i'll not go into the debate of Nitish staying with NDA or not, b'coz that will be speculative at best).

NDTV Mid-Term Poll 2012: In Bihar, it's Nitish, Nitish, Nitish | NDTV.com

Sorry, din't find any more forecast of other states by NDTV, but they also said that Congress is losing nearly 25+ seats in AP (though BJP isn't the beneficiary).

But roughly it shows the picture, 5 States - 100 Seats NDA (80+ only BJP).

The picture isn't bad in the Karnataka either with 12 Seats (close to the nos. i said).

Now please don't say that you doubt this survey as well.

It's like Congress directly admitting the defeat (we all know about NDTV :) ).

EDIT: BJP 14 Seats in UP:

Exit & Opinion Polls India: NDTV MID-TERM Poll 2012 - Part 2

Gujarat - 16 Seats.

Maharashtra - 23 Seats (NDA)

Punjab - 8 Seats (NDA).

Haryana - 1 Seat (last time it was 0).

Delhi - 5 Seats (last time it was 0).

+ TRS, which in all probability is joining NDA is forecasted to get 10 seats while YSR is getting 21 (will be interesting to see where does he align himself)

NDTV mid-term poll 2012: Jagan scores huge in Andhra Pradesh | NDTV.com

Also:

aii3.jpg

Conclusion: Both IT & NDTV surveys says that 200+ figure will be achievable for NDA.

@Dillinger @anant_s @samantk @kurup @seiko @KRAIT your views?

a lot could depend on timing of elections and voter turnout.
Agree with MP, Chattisgarh and Gujarat part. Delhi could well vote BJP. However i doubt the Maharashtra part. Here congress truly is on support of NCP and BJP on Shiv Sena. Now it remains to be seen how does MNS factor affect LS elections, it did make significant cuts in both Shivsena and NCP's votebank.
Again speculating but it looks like the coalition that wins UP, Bihar and MP or atleast wins significant number of seats will be in power.
In Bihar unfortunately picture is far from clear and unless NDA makesup its its mind on going alone (best way IMHO), Both UPA and NDA (minus Nitish ie) are at loss.

How do you see situation in South India and West Bengal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hindu civilization has survived long enough without Modi and with congress.
If you are a true Hindu and understand philosophy, you would realize that a religion is far bigger than it devotees.
When the discussion started i thought learned posters would make performance of a government and corruption as main issue, but when we introduce religion in such debates, we are playing in hands of very same politicians that we are scrutinizing.

Reading comments on news articles online seems to suggest that BJP lost Udupi/Mangalore districts because people there were fed up of the moral policing and communal violence created by the types of Ram Sene in the past few years.

Ram Sene is in fact on congress payroll.

If you had bothered to read today's paper then you might have realized that sushma, advani were against yeddy for being corrupt . they insisted he be sacked . gadkari and modi wanted yeddy to continue . so your argument of corruption by there two leaders falls flat. i am quoting from the " deccan chronicle "

Actually Sushma and Advani were promoting the Bellary Reddy mining mafia against Yeddy.

It was not about corruption, Yeddy was a small fish when it comes to corruption.

Ram Sene is in fact on congress payroll.

Actually Sushma and Advani were promoting the Bellary Reddy mining mafia against Yeddy.

It was not about corruption, Yeddy was a small fish when it comes to corruption.

Read my post with the context in which it was written in response to the guy i quoted.

By the way you must be one of the few who believe that ram sene is on congress payroll. :lol:

I predict Congress will win and stay in power. Also Rahul Gandhi will become the PM of India at some point in the future.

Back
Top Bottom