What's new

BJP getting hammered in karnataka

what abt the nehru dynasty news channel ( ndtv ) do u want to say that the channel and the anchor barkha datt aren't pro congress??

have you even watched ndtv? it shows all scams on the hour ever hour. except unlike times now they just report and do not offer opinions. it called journalism. by the way bharka dutt is any day better than arnab or sagarika ghosh.

Seeing people giving too much credit for Modi than he deserve, I have a strong feeling that he will also be a failure as a PM... Being a CM is comparitively more easier than running a nation..

@seiko mere Bhai.....I thought there is a FIRST TIME of everything??

What qualifications did MMS had before he became PM in 2004??

Was he running a comparatively smaller country like South Africa or something??

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing people giving too much credit for Modi than he deserve, I have a strong feeling that he will also be a failure as a PM... Being a CM is comparitively more easier than running a nation..

Ok then who should lead the nation in future as a PM
His Highness

@seiko mere Bhai.....I thought there is a FIRST TIME of everything??

What qualifications did MMS had before he became PM in 2004??

Was he running a comparatively smaller country like South Africa or something??

You did not get my point.. We had lot of hopes for MMS when he become PM.. We thought he will do miracles just like he did as FM.. Now people are expecting a lot from Modi.. Some of the posters here think, if Modi comes into power, India's problem will suddenly vanish.. I have a strong feeling that Modi is going to disappoint a lot of people here.. Being a PM is no easy task.. Think about it.. His party has Majority in Gujrat.. But forming a central government, he will be forced to make alliance with some partied and will have to bend for some of their demands.. He is not going to have a easy task at hand..

Ok then who should lead the nation in future as a PM
His Highness

My loyal subject!! :)

I am not objecting Modi as PM.. But what I see here is people are having too much confidence in Modi.. You really think he can eradicate corruption from India or his government will be corruption free?? Do you really think in 5 years he can solve every problem here in India?? I do not mind anyone becoming a PM if he is working for the welfare of my country!!

You did not get my point.. We had lot of hopes for MMS when he become PM.. We thought he will do miracles just like he did as FM.. Now people are expecting a lot from Modi.. Some of the posters here think, if Modi comes into power, India's problem will suddenly vanish.. I have a strong feeling that Modi is going to disappoint a lot of people here.. Being a PM is no easy task.. Think about it.. His party has Majority in Gujrat.. But forming a central government, he will be forced to make alliance with some partied and will have to bend for some of their demands.. He is not going to have a easy task at hand..

My loyal subject!! :)

I am not objecting Modi as PM.. But what I see here is people are having too much confidence in Modi.. You really think he can eradicate corruption from India or his government will be corruption free?? Do you really think in 5 years he can solve every problem here in India?? I do not mind anyone becoming a PM if he is working for the welfare of my country!!

His Royal Highness I have never said that a modi Govt if formed will be corruption free he is a man not a damn angel
But again tell me one party which will be corruption free just one & don't tell me AAP (Apni Aadmi Party)

Mr modi can & will put the Economy back on track & this is currently the main worry for the nation
Also in his speeches he has said that he will try to make the technological power once again that it once was

His Royal Highness I have never said that a modi Govt if formed will be corruption free he is a man not a damn angel
But again tell me one party which will be corruption free just one & don't tell me AAP (Apni Aadmi Party)

Mr modi can & will put the Economy back on track & this is currently the main worry for the nation
Also in his speeches he has said that he will try to make the technological power once again that it once was

Yaar, try to understand what I am saying.. Just look around the forum.. For every problems happening in this country, from a defence scandal to a religious differences, members claiming here to bring Modi to power and all the problems will go away.. Most of these guys think he is a miracle worker.. They are putting a lot of hope in this guy that eventually they are going to get disappointed..

Yaar, try to understand what I am saying.. Just look around the forum.. For every problems happening in this country, from a defence scandal to a religious differences, members claiming here to bring Modi to power and all the problems will go away.. Most of these guys think he is a miracle worker.. They are putting a lot of hope in this guy that eventually they are going to get disappointed..

Yaara you try to understand
Yes people are putting a lot of hope in him but he is the best option this country has
He is the best we have got
& I know he will standup to the challenge of restoring the national Pride & dignity of the Indian people

@arp2041 Had an opportunity to meet senior BJP leader campaign manager, they have vision but execution is not good.

Can't tell the details over here. :undecided:

So @KRAIT Modi or no Modi?!!
+ good to see you back online after a while @KRAIT!
Development based Politics, as long as Modi keeps doing it, I am with him. So far he has worked on development and nationalism and no matter what mainstream media says, I did my home work, I support him.

Having said that if he gets off the track and a better alternative appears, support will change.

P.S. Thanks buddy. How have you been ?

Development based Politics, as long as Modi keeps doing it, I am with him. So far he has worked on development and nationalism and no matter what mainstream media says, I did my home work, I support him.

Having said that if he gets off the track and a better alternative appears, support will change.

P.S. Thanks buddy. How have you been ?

Agree with you wrt Modi-devlopment is all he needs to do, leave everything else alone.

And yeah not too bad mate-what about you, haven't seen you online for a while-been busy?

Inspector suspended for registering case against CM's son

May 22, 2013, DHNS

He had booked murder attempt case against Rakesh Siddaramaiah

A police inspector who had booked Rakesh, the elder son of chief minister Siddaramaiah, on a charge of attempt to murder in a poll-related incident on May 3, has now been suspended from service.

The Inspector G N Mohan attached to the Nazarbad station in the city had booked Rakesh and 10 others under various sections of the Indian Penal Code for allegedly attacking the KJP candidate Ka Pu Siddalingaswamy, who had contested against Siddaramaiah from the Varuna constituency. Rakesh was named the prime accused in the case.

Mysore Police commissioner K L Sudheer said on Tuesday that Mohan had been suspended as he had erred in his duty in several cases, including that of Rakesh, in the recent past.

For the past few days, there were speculations that action would be initiated against Mohan for booking a case against Rakesh. The inspector has gone on leave for a month from May 18.

On May 3, Siddalingaswamy had lodged a complaint with the Nazarbad police that he and his supporters including Taluk Panchayat member Mahadeva Swamy were assaulted by the Rakesh-led group of Siddaramaiah supporters when he was returning from the Chamundi Hills. He had suffered hairline fracture in the incident, which had triggered a snap stir with Siddalingaswamy and his supporters protesting in front of the office of the deputy commissioner. Acting on the complaint, the police had booked Rakesh and 10 of his supporters.

Sources said that at a recent meeting, Siddaramaiah had expressed his anger with a senior police officer for booking a case of attempt to murder against his son, without probing the complaint. The matter had also been brought to the notice of the Mysore police commissioner who had taken the inspector to task for committing a ‘blunder.’

After the alleged assault, Siddalingaswamy had complained to Mysore Deputy Commissioner C Shikha, also the district electoral officer. She had directed him to complain to the police commissioner.

Following a complaint by Siddalingaswamy, the commissioner had instructed the said inspector to verify the complaint and take necessary action.

Inspector suspended for registering case against CM's son
Great achievements ok Karnataka's new New CM... Kangress Jai Ho!!! keep voting for them...

Yaara you try to understand
Yes people are putting a lot of hope in him but he is the best option this country has
He is the best we have got
& I know he will standup to the challenge of restoring the national Pride & dignity of the Indian people

It is what most of the people think.. But I will have my reservations against BJP and also Modi!!

[
Great achievements ok Karnataka's new New CM... Kangress Jai Ho!!! keep voting for them...

Isnt it common with every political parties ruling in every state?? Why you targetting congress only??

Back
Top Bottom