What's new

BJP getting hammered in karnataka

Ah, here it comes, the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy.

You may be celebrating the KA election outcome, but that is no excuse to throw logic out of the window. Pray which claim of mine have I modified.

By the way you must be one of the few who believe that ram sene is on congress payroll. :lol:
It is a reasonable inference, they have fought against the BJP in elections, and are basically thugs for hire.

The picture isn't bad in the Karnataka either with 12 Seats (close to the nos. i said).

Now please don't say that you doubt this survey as well.

On the back of the present election in Karnataka, very unlikely, the BJP has been damaged badly. I'm afraid the 2012 survey doesn't cut it. In any case, thanks for that reply. No idea who the 27 others are, would have liked to know that. Not sure of the survey however but something to ponder over. Will be glad if the NDA can form an alternate government if the UPA falls, I only have a problem & a worry of the third front cobbling up some kind of a government ( still see a need for the BJP or Congress needing to support that), that would be a nightmare.

This election raise many questions

1. Is it wise to fire corrupt people from team?
2. If Yessy was retained, BJP vote %ge would be 30% (7% less than last term)
3. If Yeddy was retained, BJP would have got 80-85 Seats for sure (40 BJP, 7 KJP 30 seats lost by small margin).

So Big question is "People punish who sack corrupt, and love who retain Corrupt"
Now onwards, no MoFo Hindustani should cry about corruption in India.

Atleast he is not corrupt... So called extreme behaviour is matter of perception. Till date no one proved any thing (though CBI and Judiciary was direct/indirect control of Muslims (Congress))

I am totally against corruption, but to tell the truth I have seen(I have worked in PWD Dept. for some time), the Engineers who gets commissions from contractors are usually efficient. I mean they do not demand money nor they compromise on quality but the contractors give them percentage of their bill and no they do not compromise on quality also. So are they corrupt? The weak hearts are sent to design section. The strong are sent to field work. The weak hearts usually takes longer time to star the work, cannot solve/face field problems(logistic, labour problems etc.). I think the delay in many projects in India and there by escalating the cost of the projects by many times are more dangerous!!

BJP needs some sort of "communal disturbance" to get back to winning ways......it worked before.

Congress has 2-200 lac crores, help frm 60 Islamic nations, help from ISI, experince in foolig hindus, agents of kahgnres in bjp

BJP has nothing, they have just on astra: Modi..

Hell use Modi- astra or death of hindus are near...

I agree bro.....Modi is the best bet for india.
The guys has produced an economic miracle in gujrat and could do the same for india.
BJP in power is the best thing for india

Are you kidding? MMS has 0 charisma. Doesn't mean he is a bad PM - Lal Bahadur Shastri had 0 charima but was probably India's finest PM. The Nehru-Gandhi clan has a certain charisma - as did Vajpayee. But that's about it. I guess the only Indian PM who could rival Kennedy or Obama in the charisma stakes was probably Nehru and to a lesser extent Indira and Rajiv.

Its a perception i have always admired Manmohan Singh for his vision, and contribution as i said perceptions vary.

I may know more about India but you know more about Pak.. Pak is saved due to its obedience, respeact and service to Allah (you call it God we call him Devil, same as you call idol workship as devil worship)

Pak has India + isreal + USA against it still pak is working
India broke pak into 2 still pak managed nuclear
Pak is the msot powerful Islamic state
RAW MOSSAD CIA cannot harm pak
9/11 was aimted at pak and pak still maanged survivial
Pak is the only country that raised voice for burman muslim (you call them muslims for me they are terrorists)
Pak is a great nation and living on the ideology told in Quaran and that is reason pak has survived today
Pak will break india in 2035 when muslims cross 50% in India
Pak is only hope for united states of Islam from Turkey to Indoneaisa
Pak is the only country that threatents isreal and main aversory in 6 day war when it allowed use of f16 aganiost my brother state israel

Pak is pak because it follows work of allah, they day pak stop doing that it will dismantle like yugoslavia, allah is helping pak to live in the tough days, allah is with pak

Opposite to that Idnia has forgoteen Ram, Ram madir enver made, terroists are kiiling dirving hindus out in UP, terroist are doing party of cow meat in ganga in UP, we are loosing terrorities from last 61 years as we have lost our culture, our hardcoreoness...
India has becom eislamic in WB, UP Assam Kasmir Assam where Muslims are over 35%. And this happned cause muslim stuck to allah and hindus have forgotten krishna and his teachings.

1. you know better than me about your political dynamics BUT my personal feeling is that BJP has been led down by harcore ones for being a party that is trying to adopt soft image after years of harcore exhibits. Hence blame your own hardcore types for letting down BJP.

2. extremes of any kind dont last for long.

you must focus that in a bid to bring far extremist ones you are damaging BJP not the congressies

Problem for modi is advani gang...
Yeddu stopped paying money to advani gang and said that he cannot corss limit of on corruptions to pay advani gang, advani gang with the help of congress dismatbled him..
Yeddu if had paid money to advani gang would have been saved...
Advani gang exposed gadbadi so that he could be remoed as he was RSS man..
its RSS vs advani..

BJP needs some sort of "communal disturbance" to get back to winning ways......it worked before.

The guys has produced an economic miracle in gujrat and could do the same for india.

Sleeping RAW and IB makes it worse...

ISI I think is more powerful than CIA RAW MOSSAD in Idnia...

that is propoganda...
it is a trend that BJP ruled states give money (black) to advani gang and central leaders
Yeddu has conflicts on the amoutn and they savked him
Uma has congflicts they sacekd uma
Hell they sacked many great CMs who refuse to do corrutpion
For Advani gang poltiics is about fooling hindus and earnign money

Main stream media is congressi and agents of congress in BJP + Kahgnress decides what it will show..

If you had bothered to read today's paper then you might have realized that sushma, advani were against yeddy for being corrupt . they insisted he be sacked . gadkari and modi wanted yeddy to continue . so your argument of corruption by there two leaders falls flat. i am quoting from the " deccan chronicle "

as to your traditional hardcore Hindu votebank , the entire coastal Karnataka was that . but due to your stupid moral policing they even lost every seat there too.

I may know more about India but you know more about Pak.. Pak is saved due to its obedience, respeact and service to Allah (you call it God we call him Devil, same as you call idol workship as devil worship)

Pak has India + isreal + USA against it still pak is working
India broke pak into 2 still pak managed nuclear
Pak is the msot powerful Islamic state
RAW MOSSAD CIA cannot harm pak
9/11 was aimted at pak and pak still maanged survivial
Pak is the only country that raised voice for burman muslim (you call them muslims for me they are terrorists)
Pak is a great nation and living on the ideology told in Quaran and that is reason pak has survived today
Pak will break india in 2035 when muslims cross 50% in India
Pak is only hope for united states of Islam from Turkey to Indoneaisa
Pak is the only country that threatents isreal and main aversory in 6 day war when it allowed use of f16 aganiost my brother state israel

Pak is pak because it follows work of allah, they day pak stop doing that it will dismantle like yugoslavia, allah is helping pak to live in the tough days, allah is with pak

Opposite to that Idnia has forgoteen Ram, Ram madir enver made, terroists are kiiling dirving hindus out in UP, terroist are doing party of cow meat in ganga in UP, we are loosing terrorities from last 61 years as we have lost our culture, our hardcoreoness...
India has becom eislamic in WB, UP Assam Kasmir Assam where Muslims are over 35%. And this happned cause muslim stuck to allah and hindus have forgotten krishna and his teachings.

Problem for modi is advani gang...
Yeddu stopped paying money to advani gang and said that he cannot corss limit of on corruptions to pay advani gang, advani gang with the help of congress dismatbled him..
Yeddu if had paid money to advani gang would have been saved...
Advani gang exposed gadbadi so that he could be remoed as he was RSS man..
its RSS vs advani..

Ok i may disagree with many of your points. BUT all of your points point towards one point and that is YOU want India and Indians to assert their Hindu idenity. And that India should stand up for all the Hindus arround the world being a Hindu state.

and realistically India to Hindus is like Saudia to Muslims.

You can adopt what you are advocating but that does not
mean you had to declare all those who do not agree with you as terrorists.

Pakistan/ISI manages to show eyes to US/CIA is because we have an edge viz a viz location just like Iran is showing some

Sleeping RAW and IB makes it worse...

ISI I think is more powerful than CIA RAW MOSSAD in Idnia...

that is propoganda...
it is a trend that BJP ruled states give money (black) to advani gang and central leaders
Yeddu has conflicts on the amoutn and they savked him
Uma has congflicts they sacekd uma
Hell they sacked many great CMs who refuse to do corrutpion
For Advani gang poltiics is about fooling hindus and earnign money

Main stream media is congressi and agents of congress in BJP + Kahgnress decides what it will show..

When logic and reason go out of the window we get the above.

RAQ + MOSSAD + CIA was not able to find Osama hiding so close near Military installations.

Mumbai 2008 a perfect implementation by ISI.

Also because indian has around .3 billion ISI sypathizers and funding is not an issue as these .3 billion people are around .5 trllion economy.

Inspit of Baluch movment, bribing of Pak leaders, ISI still makes pak as one nation.

ISI caused india more loss in kargil.

In pak problem is different, taliban is also right when it wants to bring sharia as sharia is the law of Allah.

Overall ISI is worth appreciation.
ISI cant stop the bombings in pakistan but somehow its more powerful then the CIA-RAW-MOSSAD in india?

Sorry about that...

For me Ghazni Ghori Babar were devils and terrorists...
For you people like me are..

Ok i may disagree with many of your points. BUT all of your points point towards one point and that is YOU want India and Indians to assert their Hindu idenity. And that India should stand up for all the Hindus arround the world being a Hindu state.

and realistically India to Hindus is like Saudia to Muslims.

You can adopt what you are advocating but that does not
mean you had to declare all those who do not agree with you as terrorists.

Pakistan/ISI manages to show eyes to US/CIA is because we have an edge viz a viz location just like Iran is showing some

When logic and reason go out of the window we get the above.

Do you get that wishful feeling creeping over you sometimes, hoping that the cretin concerned who wrote the post would go out of the window himself?

Back
Top Bottom