What's new

BJP councilor locks out Muslim family

unless they create a nuisance in the neighborhood, no one can stop them for living in the house that they bought with their hard earned money...

unless they create a nuisance in the neighborhood, no one can stop them for living in the house that they bought with their hard earned money...
And yet they got their home locked by the police?

A case has been registered against the Corporator of Ward 36 under Section 153A of IPC at Khatghar Police station after the incident.
According to reports, Sharma told the police officers that whatever be the case, Muslims can't stay in the area.
He reportedly said that Brahmin families live in the locality and under no circumstances will they allow a Muslim family to live with between them.
According to police sources, a local resident Shashi Prabha had sold a house to Rehana Bi in Mohalla Gadikhanna. "When Rehana came to occupy the house after the registry of the property, local residents stopped her from entering the house," said Anil Kumar Raghav, Inspector, Kathghar Police station.

It is alleged Saran too reached the area and stopped Rehana from taking possession of the house. "He told Rehana why she wanted to stay here when it is a Hindu populated area. He said the neighbours will object to her foods habits and other religious activities," sources alleged.

The BJP Corporator, however, claimed that he had only tried to mediate in a dispute over property as the house owner had also sold the property to Ankit Sharma.
"When Rehana entered the house, she was stopped by Ankit Sharma, who had paid Rs 3 lakhs in advance to Prabha, from entering the house. He asked Prabha to return the advance," Saran said.

The Corporator claimed that he was called by local residents to resolve the issue.

"I tried to resolve the issue. But it was chaos all around. Nobody was ready to listen to me. I tried to tell Rehana that her culture is different, why is she so interested in residing here. But she didn't pay any heed to me," said the Corporator.
The incident lead to tension in the area as members of both the communities gathered.

BJP leader booked for evicting a Muslim family out of a Hindu-dominated area - IBNLive

A case has been registered against the Corporator of Ward 36 under Section 153A of IPC at Khatghar Police station after the incident.
According to reports, Sharma told the police officers that whatever be the case, Muslims can't stay in the area.
He reportedly said that Brahmin families live in the locality and under no circumstances will they allow a Muslim family to live with between them.
According to police sources, a local resident Shashi Prabha had sold a house to Rehana Bi in Mohalla Gadikhanna. "When Rehana came to occupy the house after the registry of the property, local residents stopped her from entering the house," said Anil Kumar Raghav, Inspector, Kathghar Police station.

It is alleged Saran too reached the area and stopped Rehana from taking possession of the house. "He told Rehana why she wanted to stay here when it is a Hindu populated area. He said the neighbours will object to her foods habits and other religious activities," sources alleged.

The BJP Corporator, however, claimed that he had only tried to mediate in a dispute over property as the house owner had also sold the property to Ankit Sharma.
"When Rehana entered the house, she was stopped by Ankit Sharma, who had paid Rs 3 lakhs in advance to Prabha, from entering the house. He asked Prabha to return the advance," Saran said.

The Corporator claimed that he was called by local residents to resolve the issue.

"I tried to resolve the issue. But it was chaos all around. Nobody was ready to listen to me. I tried to tell Rehana that her culture is different, why is she so interested in residing here. But she didn't pay any heed to me," said the Corporator.
The incident lead to tension in the area as members of both the communities gathered.

BJP leader booked for evicting a Muslim family out of a Hindu-dominated area - IBNLive
Video speaks otherwise :unsure:

The problems between extremist hindus and other minorities in India are on the rise and it is a very serious issue.

But not all hindus are extremists. There are some good hindus as well, hope they will take these extremists to task.

The problems between extremist hindus and other minorities in India are on the rise and it is a very serious issue.

But not all hindus are extremists. There are some good hindus as well, hope they will take these extremists to task.

Victory of Modi in elections show how strong and vocal those good hindus are today in India.

Hey dude.... I think you missed out in that Xinxiang thread where Chinese members were openly ridiculing Muslim beliefs and supporting ban on fasting on Ramadan.....

Oops.... sorry forgot... there country there rule...

China also doesn't do drama of secularism like you guys. They do the same to every religion. Christianity, Islam etc.

Hey dude.... I think you missed out in that Xinxiang thread where Chinese members were openly ridiculing Muslim beliefs and supporting ban on fasting on Ramadan.....

Oops.... sorry forgot... there country there rule...
reported for derailing....Learn to read the topic at hand and not get excited for no reason...You have a problem with that thread stay in that thread :enjoy:

China also doesn't do drama of secularism like you guys. They do the same to every religion. Christianity, Islam etc.

That is the whole point.

On one hand indian brag about how secular this country is and in the same breathe they justify the horrible atrocities their hindu extremists are unleashing on minorities on the name of religion.

Are you justifying the horrible acts of extremist hindus?
By saying that their country their rule.... are you justifying that its ok to ban fasting on Ramdan and to grow beards?

PS: Look at the op.... did you notice that Police case was slammed upon him?

On one hand indian brag about how secular this country is and in the same breathe they justify the horrible atrocities their hindu extremists are unleashing on minorities on the name of religion.
That happens when people claim to have PhDs in everything but dont know simple definitions :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

reported for derailing....Learn to read the topic at hand and not get excited for no reason...You have a problem with that thread stay in that thread :enjoy:

Weren't you the one madam always saying its upto the country to decide? Why are you then concrned about another sovereign state? Its has nothing to do with you. Same as Xinxiang.

Btw, as I said before, unlike your father nation, the man was booked under Indian law.

Back
Top Bottom