What's new

'Bin Laden dead long before US raid'. Osama Died of Disease

I have a tough time understanding why people believe the US is obligated to show these pictures.. Even if they showed his body, I highly doubt people will be satisfied. Thus coming up with more conspiracy theories and disproving of how OBL died :rolleyes:

Iran's intelligence minister says the country has reliable information that former head of the al-Qaeda terrorist group Osama bin Laden died of disease some time ago.

“We have accurate information that bin Laden died of illness some time ago,” Heidar Moslehi told reporters on the sidelines of a Cabinet meeting on Sunday.
[/CENTER]

:rofl:
There was Bhagdad Bob. Folks, we now have the Tehran Tom!!

entertainment unlimited!

Who says he shares everything to his wives :cheers: ....
If Osama is made up again why not his wives and dozen of children?

there is no logic Not to discuss other possibilities. just because the state version suits Indians, neither they want to DISCUSS it any further nor want to accept any other view at all that breaks their interest and/or believe.

America is not that Idiot, they must have reliable information of the death(long before now) of OBl but instead of confirming this and get small objectives, they have done this Osama Drama to move step farward to their long term objectives.
There is no chance of Osama living, CZ America can never play bluff with their main trump-card(Obama) and lose all the trust of public.If he releases new video Obama and CIA will be kicked by their own public. They made Obama to claim osama's death to b trusted their Media and People....

again your mind(like many others )believe refuses to give credit to americans and also the failure of pak army for the kill so you are making a conspiracy theory that he died long back and current operation is just a drama.

:devil: i surely give Us credit of their devilish deeds......
And i defend my army and Air-force by the argument "They did not expect such a drama in one of the most peaceful cities of Pakistan" Have you heard the eye witnesses"? You wont also believe them lolx cz its not according to your opinion and Us opinion...

there is no logic Not to discuss other possibilities. just because the state version suits Indians, neither they want to DISCUSS it any further nor want to accept any other view at all that breaks their interest and/or believe.

There are those who look at hard facts and base their opinion on what is presented with evidence. That kind is the majority.

Then there is this particular minority who do not want to understand that evidence and facts go hand in hand. It is this kind that desperately wants to nitpick loop holes in evidence presented and come up with their own otherworldly loony tales - called "Conspiracy Theories" by sane people.

Tehran Tom and his handlers clearly have shown which side of the fence they are on. What category do you belong to?

He is at our secret CIA base on Mars....as soon as we debrief Elvis and Bigfoot it will be his turn.

if they have some credible evidence that OBL died due to some illness,why not come forward and make it public?

on one hand you talk about majority and minority and on the other hand you talk about sides and oppositions?
Would you call pakistan + china + iran + many other countries a minority????

He is at our secret CIA base on Mars....as soon as we debrief Elvis and Bigfoot it will be his turn.

You mean that base near Red Rock hills? Didnt you know that it is near to Nevada where the apparent moon landings were actually filmed by Kubrick? ;)

on one hand you talk about majority and minority and on the other hand you talk about sides and oppositions?
Would you call pakistan + china + iran + many other countries a minority????

Take China out. Bots and fanbois not withstanding, China knows where its place is in the larger scheme of things. Now turning to the remaining countries, even if you include North Korea - the list is still a minority, by any given standards!

Isnt it a pity that a country which once upon a time was seen as a beacon of progress and prosperity is now having to contend being grouped with pariah states like Iran and North Korea? Who do you blame?

I think to kill conspiracies America should release pictures and videos of after killing bin laden. not frozen body or postmatem pictures.

this way, he is gaining more and more sympathy...his legacy would be difficult to curtail then.. but still for usa its a easily beatable enemy, and thats all a superpower requires...

Back
Top Bottom