What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrey net,net like cloth,not your fishing net :disagree:

Hmmm
There was this education minister who declined to light a diya just because he thought it was a hindu tradition to do so.
The minister was but ofcourse from muslim league.Ironical isnt it??We dont expect the "education" minister of a state to behave this way.
But then ppl around me i.e the muslims I know and are my friends, are extremely liberal,so liberal that they dont mind going to temples with me.I am glad i've such friends.:-)

I searched for girls with nets and got a whole lot of sexy imagery onscreen.:lol:

I'm confused now. Not that it matters, but you're hinting that you're Hindu now?:undecided:

joke hai ,bhai...

wokay wokay....caantinue caantinue.:cool:

I searched for girls with nets and got a whole lot of sexy imagery onscreen.:lol:
I'm confused now. Not that it matters, but you're hinting that you're Hindu now?:undecided:
How did you and @chak de INDIA conclude that i was muslim in the first place???I know you and chuck were upto something the other day but i dont remember the topic that we were discussing.I remember dropping a hint that I am a "shakahari" Indian.
How long does it take to decipher that quote??

And OMG!!
What did you search for???:girl_wacko:

this is what I meant:lol:

1.jpg

How did you and @chak de INDIA conclude that i was muslim in the first place???I know you and chuck were upto something the other day but i dont remember the topic that we were discussing.I remember dropping a hint that I am a "shakahari" Indian.
How long does it take to decipher that quote??

And OMG!!
What did you search for???:girl_wacko:

this is what I meant:lol:

View attachment 30194

Because you'd said it yourself once. Maybe you were kidding that day and we ended up believing you.:(

But let me reiterate that I always thought you were Christian.:laugh:

Because you'd said it yourself once. Maybe you were kidding that day and we ended up believing you.:(
What exactly did i say that day???
I am sure you guys got confused.:D

Indischer said:
But let me reiterate that I always thought you were Christian.:laugh:
I dont have any christian roots so to say.Though i dont mind going to churches. :-)
But then why did you think I was a christian??
I have always maintained I am a pure vegetarian.And I've yet to meet a muslim or christian who is a vegetarian.:lol:
I thought you were referring to dupatta.
Yes net wala dupatta or something similar.

What exactly did i say that day???
I am sure you guys got confused.:D

I dont have any christian roots so to say.Though i dont mind going to churches. :-)
But then why did you think I was a christian??
I have always maintained I am a pure vegetarian.And I've yet to meet a muslim or christian who is a vegetarian.:lol:

Yes net wala dupatta or something similar.

You had said that you're Muslim. Nothing more, nothing less.:agree: And I thought you might take offense if I asked about specifics and the sect.

Given that you always emphasized your Indian identity over any religious identity, coupled with the little fact about yor avatar name, I'd concluded that you were a Marthoma.:partay:

Vegetaranism is a deceptive trait these days. I've tasted quite a few non-veg stuff and eat chicken fairly regularly. :ashamed:

I remember someone captioning it as Digvijay Singh with the Gandhis.:sarcastic:

Last edited:
You had said that you're Muslim. Nothing more, nothing less.:agree: And I thought you might take offense if I asked about specifics and the sect.
I am so sure I didnt say i am muslim,i think I had said something about the muslims around me.
@chak de INDIA do you remember what was my post that day when you and indee had concluded that i was a muslim??:girl_wacko:

Indischer said:
Given that you always emphasized your Indian identity over any religious identity, coupled with the little fact about yor avatar name, I'd concluded that you were a Marthoma.:partay:
I am sure by now you do know the history behind my avatar name :D It is my cousin bro's name +A.

Indischer said:
Vegetaranism is a deceptive trait these days. I've tasted quite a few non-veg stuff and eat chicken fairly regularly. :ashamed:
Dont give me ideas :D
What all have you tried??

oh yeah,,,now at least they know that if they indulge in anything like train burning etc,there will be consequences.
actually i want the maoists to be butchered asap,,,we need to use army for those mother fuckers,crpf is just not enough
Not only the Maoists. Anybody standing against the state should receive a bullet... and eternal peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom