What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only the Maoists. Anybody standing against the state should receive a bullet... and eternal peace.

Looks like the pakistanis here took your advice and shot a Virtual bullet into our friend he-man

RIP.

@Indischer @scorpionx

I am planning to write an article in the seniors cafe. Unfortunately I fear my article won't be up to par.

:ashamed:

You're right....There's something also known as above par, into which your writing will get slotted.:tup:

I am so sure I didnt say i am muslim,i think I had said something about the muslims around me.
@chak de INDIA do you remember what was my post that day when you and indee had concluded that i was a muslim??:girl_wacko:

I am sure by now you do know the history behind my avatar name :D It is my cousin bro's name +A.

Dont give me ideas :D
What all have you tried??

I can't recall the thread where you had said that. Anyways, all confusion cleared now.:-)

Let's just say my dossier of meat that I've tried will get me in trouble with Hindus and Muslims alike.:D

Buuuurrrrrrrrrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!
kon aye jo maut nu massi akhda ithe !!!

I can't recall the thread where you had said that. Anyways, all confusion cleared now.:-)

Let's just say my dossier of meat that I've tried will get me in trouble with Hindus and Muslims alike.:D
Hehehe

Btw Indee why are you and @Ravi Nair not given TTA badge yet???
Do we have a democratic ahem method of selection??

Buuuurrrrrrrrrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!
kon aye jo maut nu massi akhda ithe !!!
Ki hogaya???
Theek thaak hai ki nahi?? :D

yeah I am good ... just a little PUI !!!!
Oye kis cheez ka influence??
Dont use so much internet slang when I am around,I hate googling :confused:
Aaj subah subah you asked somebody to STFU and I was searching the acronym on google.:girl_wacko:

Oye kis cheez ka influence??
Dont use so much internet slang when I am around,I hate googling :confused:
Aaj subah subah you asked somebody to STFU and I was searching the acronym on google.:girl_wacko:
bolna kya chahti ho :p:
tumblr_linyuf73Dv1qdvraco1_500.gif

Need any kind of help, keep me updated and any chances of you comming to Chennai?
Which are the places you are planing to visit in Kerala?

Thanks! Ain't at the moment. If I, need would for sure let you know. :) Nah, but visiting Pondicherry. ..

Tomorrow, I'll list down the places.

Thanks! Ain't at the moment. If I, need would for sure let you know. :) Nah, but visiting Pondicherry. ..

Tomorrow, I'll list down the places.
Pondi is going to be hot as hell....keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom