What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 and counting....

Whats wrong with you??
Bass avayii panga??

Btw had the Pakistani posters not interfered we could 've discussed that topic like @Indischer said.
I think the muslim population in India are fed a lot of hatred by the madrassas. :tsk:
man i intended for a serious discussion,,then someone posted about cow urine and all.
still that did not get a negative rating!!

i got for calling luftwaffe enlightened think tank.

guess he does not agree with me:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 and counting....

Whats wrong with you??
Bass avayii panga??

Btw had the Pakistani posters not interfered we could 've discussed that topic like @Indischer said.
I think the muslim population in India are fed a lot of hatred by the madrassas. :tsk:

Didijaan, you mentioned something about being Muslim right? Have you ever come across radicalization being spread from Madrasas/Mullahs in Kerala?

Poonchis are a bit different from us. Their dialect is kinda different. We just call them Poonchis not Dogras :D

There was a guy here named Mastaan who was from Poonch-Rajouri area.

man i intended for a serious discussion,,then someone posted about cow urine and all.
still that did not get a negative rating!!

i got for calling luftwaffe enlightened think tank.

guess he does not agree with me:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your sarcasm got you the negative rating,you know it so well :D
Though I have seen ppl post more offensive stuff and get away with it.
But yes the post on cows definitely deserved negative rating.

@scorpionx
I agree. Giriraj and Amit are doing a good job in keeping balance. Pride is not the emotion that comes for their actions.

Come to think of it we have several Muslims who ask a similar question, wonder where they stand. Speaking unpalatable statements is necessary - more so in an environment where being politically correct is almost a disease.

That said, we are all averse to bitter pills. That's what Rammohan's mother also felt when he went out to fight sati system - so I read.

oh yeah,,,now at least they know that if they indulge in anything like train burning etc,there will be consequences.
actually i want the maoists to be butchered asap,,,we need to use army for those mother fuckers,crpf is just not enough

Didijaan, you mentioned something about being Muslim right? Have you ever come across radicalization being spread from Madrasas/Mullahs in Kerala?
Well I have seen how Kerala has changed over the years,earlier the young muslim gals used to wear a net over their head and these days kids as young as 10 or 11 wear burkha like attire.I thought kerala had more liberals. :(

I wish i could show you what one of my muslim friend had to say about this,unfortunately its on whatsapp and if I paste screen shots here,then his political carrier would end and so would my pdf virtual life hahaha.
But there're many liberal muslims in India.Unfortunately their numbers are decreasing day by day.

Well I have seen how Kerala has changed over the years,earlier the young muslim gals used to wear a net over their head and these days kids as young as 10 or 11 wear burkha like attire.I thought kerala had more liberals. :(

I wish i could show you what one of my muslim friend had to say about this,unfortunately its on whatsapp and if I paste screen shots here,then his political carrier would end and so would my pdf virtual life hahaha.
But there're many liberal muslims in India.Unfortunately their numbers are decreasing day by day.

A net?:o: What's it called?
Kerala, IMO, is just going in the wrong direction as far as religious conservatism goes. A lot of Hindus, Muslims and Christians are all eager to overtly show their allegiances, indicating that social boundaries that were once fluid are being hardened again.

hindi kooda sariyaagi baralla.,sir....

Oh, haagidre aa movies nodakke maja baralla. Avara unique bhashe inda ne Hyderabadi movies ge ond thara charm ide.

A net?:o: What's it called?
Arrey net,net like cloth,not your fishing net :disagree:

Indischer said:
Kerala, IMO, is just going in the wrong direction as far as religious conservatism goes. A lot of Hindus, Muslims and Christians are all eager to overtly show their allegiances, indicating that social boundaries that were once fluid are being hardened again.
Hmmm
There was this education minister who declined to light a diya just because he thought it was a hindu tradition to do so.
The minister was but ofcourse from muslim league.Ironical isnt it??We dont expect the "education" minister of a state to behave this way.
But then ppl around me i.e the muslims I know and are my friends, are extremely liberal,so liberal that they dont mind going to temples with me.I am glad i've such friends.:-)

@scorpionx
I agree. Giriraj and Amit are doing a good job in keeping balance. Pride is not the emotion that comes for their actions.

Come to think of it we have several Muslims who ask a similar question, wonder where they stand. Speaking unpalatable statements is necessary - more so in an environment where being politically correct is almost a disease.

That said, we are all averse to bitter pills. That's what Rammohan's mother also felt when he went out to fight sati system - so I read.
I don't feel unpalatable statements are necessary, especially from the party which is going to rule this country for the next five years. What we needed a swift government response when Waisi speaks Sh$%. We needed a strong fist to nab the neck of Shah when he speaks Sh*t again in retaliation. In stead, our administration and law enforcing agencies chose to wait for orders from ministers what to do. If we had respect for our constitution, I don't think we had to resort to such savage politics.

@halupridol

What the Fcuk are you doing in Calcutta, that too in mid may? :fie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom