was that not my joke???
It was copyrighted by moi.
ur....:o::o:
It was mine....I posted it.....:pissed::pissed:
Badi rigging huwi is bar..maan liye ke apki bar modi sarkar:(
hehehe...
ab to maanna hi padega......:lol::lol:
modi3.jpg

A language spoken in Jammu region of J&K, parts of Himachal, and some parts of Pakistan. I'm a dogra because I am from Jammu.

Alue_jossa_dogria_puhutaan.png

Is Dogri also spoken in places like Rajouri-Poonch or is it just confined to Jammu-Udhampur. Does Dogri language have any alternate name.

Badi rigging huwi is bar..maan liye ke apki bar modi sarkar:(
Oh come on, pls cheer up. Here -
Rahul-Gandhi-011.jpg

Is Dogri also spoken in places like Rajouri-Poonch or is it just confined to Jammu-Udhampur. Does Dogri language have any alternate name.
It once was. Now more concentrated in Jammu - Udhampur. Not that it is extinct elsewhere, just much less popular.

Nope voted for pti:-)

You voted for Tabdeeli of PTI, it seems many Pakistanis are regretting for supporting tabdeeli. :laugh: Jab Pakistan mein election season tha, kisi ki majal nahi thi ki PTI ke alawa kisi aur ko support kar de, Jab Noora league ki sarkar bani saare noora supporter apne bil se bahar aane lage :omghaha::omghaha:

IK's party isn't it??
Yes it is:)

You voted for Tabdeeli of PTI, it seems many Pakistanis are regretting for supporting tabdeeli. :laugh: Jab Pakistan mein election season tha, kisi ki majal nahi thi ki PTI ke alawa kisi aur ko support kar de, Jab Noora league ki sarkar bani saare noora supporter apne bil se bahar aane lage :omghaha::omghaha:
You worry about India since modi PM bane wala hai:azn:

hehehe...
ab to maanna hi padega......:lol::lol:
View attachment 30004
Maan gae hoon ke modi number le Gaya hai rigging main:yahoo:

@he-man
the thread is deleted??

you should be glad that TTAs luv you,atleast they've the brains to "luv" somebody with brains :P

Poonchis are a bit different from us. Their dialect is kinda different. We just call them Poonchis not Dogras :D

@scorpionx
I agree. Giriraj and Amit are doing a good job in keeping balance. Pride is not the emotion that comes for their actions.

Come to think of it we have several Muslims who ask a similar question, wonder where they stand. Speaking unpalatable statements is necessary - more so in an environment where being politically correct is almost a disease.

That said, we are all averse to bitter pills. That's what Rammohan's mother also felt when he went out to fight sati system - so I read.

@cheekybird you should have voted for Noora League because PTI is disappointing many Pakistanis.

they are showering me with unconditional love.

its getting really hilarious,i must say that.

looks like they deleted the thread,don't worry i am searching for a new topic:devil:
Its a shame was about to post a comment there:mad::mad::mad:

they are showering me with unconditional love.

its getting really hilarious,i must say that.

looks like they deleted the thread,don't worry i am searching for a new topic:devil:
11 and counting....

Whats wrong with you??
Bass avayii panga??

Btw had the Pakistani posters not interfered we could 've discussed that topic like @Indischer said.
I think the muslim population in India are fed with a lot of hatred by the madrassas. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom