What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still watch quite a few Malayalam movies.

The oldies have reduced their presence a lot.

And to be honest, a lot of the movies have strong scripts. Wish A particular oldie would call it quits though :angel:

Malayalam movies have good stories but it desperately need new young faces.

I thought you did not want to reply to me. Chalo koi baat nahin.

Knowledgeable ones know a lot about improvements, but are not at liberty to say. There has been an information clamp-down for the last couple of years. The last important bit that came out was presence of Korean ECM and also DRFM. That was big news. After that our intel agencies keep tabs on who posts such news and people like Munir have been approached and checked. There are others.

To give you an example of your mule-headedness, let me quote the example of your crying about the radar. The radar range is 130 KM for 5 sq meter target. Go check relevant thread. Trouble with likes of you is that you are not prepared to move and inch and you want others to move mountains for you. All the information is out there. You just have look for it. Why is it other's fault when you annoy and troll the hell out of them with your constant cry baby stuff? Austerlitz is totally right about you.

You are demanding information that can not be given out. Sometimes you just have to accept that and move on. You make a fuss about that. You get shoved to the side. Simple.

It really was not about J-10 and JF-17, it was more about your stubborn and obnoxious behavior. Why did you have to use filthy language?

Its never your fault, is it? That is why you never learn and keep repeating the same behavior pattern.

oh but it was!!was it not

Have you ever seen the Pakistani Punjabi movies, actors look fat uncles with fake wig and fake mustache and their actresses look heavyweight aunties(char bachon ki amma). :lol::lol::lol:

LOL really? No I didn't know that.

Ravi Nair said:
@levina @@Indischer Please help me explain why Telugu industry is not the best in the South :-)

They dont have talents like Mamooty and Mohan lal or even a Shobhna....hehehe.

Btw I dont watch telugu movies,have only heard of telugu movies from a fren who now lives in US and prefers Rajnikant style movies,so you can guess the kind of feedback that I must be receiving about telugu film industry :lol:
Imagine that lady in the ad to be wearing Dil shape glasses. You'll see what I mean.:sarcastic:
Dil shaped???:pissed::pissed::pissed:
Wear your spectacles next time when I show that pic to you :angry:

Indischer said:
That ad is consistently shown during IPL. Reminds me of my childhood when I used to be apprehensive about entering the home of one of our neighbours(who happened to be Muslim):(
Whoa!!!
why would you be apprehensive about it??
And how does a muslim woman or a tea ad remind you of me??8-)
whats the correlation,if any??:confused:

Indischer said:
This is my IPL. I swear!:drag:
Did you mean this is going to be your last IPL??:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Liarrrr...you're addicted to it.:lol:
I am one of those who appreciate actors for being good at their chosen profession, not for accidentally having good genes passed onto them. By that yardstick, Kerala Cinema leads the pack South of the Vindhyas as far as I am concerned.
Hmm true.

Yuvraj seems to have slimmed a lot in your avatar. I hope he continues in this form.

Sounds like Movies made in kerala in the early 2000's to me, but replace the fat aunties.

@INDIC that being said, I do agree with your point on Aesthetics, and Malalyalam film industry, the actors at least could learn a lot from how to keep their body in shape.

The younger lot coming in are a different breed altogether.

My friend I'm not a racist. I believe that North and South Indians need to mix more often in order to homogenize the Indian phenotype. We need to break down the North-South divide.

Yuvraj seems to have slimmed a lot in your avatar. I hope he continues in this form.

Sounds like Movies made in kerala in the early 2000's to me, but replace the fat aunties.

Oh yes. He's looking like a sportsperson these days. Cricket is remarkably hospitable to fat slobs turning pros.:mad: Explains why I'm still hooked onto the sport. Moreover, this whole World is Maaya. What's one more(IPL) going to harm?:D

Not like that, nothing can come close the garbage of Pakistani movies. Even the movies look made using 2MP camera, I had been watching some of them for just a mood change. :lol::lol::lol:

Malayalam movies have good stories but it desperately need new young faces.

To be honest, I gave up on watching it in 2005. Same old faces (they were getting overwight too) and horrendous storylines as well.

Got back into it last year when I saw new faces, who actually looked like they hit the gym (with the added bonus they could act).

Saw some excellent movies this year. Including a critique on the communist party.

mind ur language here.

regarding the range.................pamphlets clearly show 105 km range for 5 m2.

filthy languge??stupidity is filthy language!!
are u even educated?

is there any criterion for being a think tank analyst or its just based on criterion of smooth talking all the time without saying whats the truth.
as i pointed out zhuk me which weighs about 220 kg and has a bigger dish diameter than klj-7 has a range of 120 km for 5 m2.

so i don't believe klj-7 has 130 km range,,no sane person would do that.
on the top of that u guys know zilch about its power(average,peak),,gain etc so it kinda makes ur statement even more stupid.

if u are a think tank,try to be more specific and technical next time.

2)what about the fly by wire status of jf-17?
3)what about irst?
4)engine?

in all these parameters j-10b is miles ahead,,its fitted with an aesa as we speak

attachment.php

instead of admitting that fair enough j-10b is better,which it is u guys gave me negative rating just for stating the mere facts??

its just the other day some indians were comparing n011m bars with irbis-e,,lol.
they were also arguing in a same way like u are

i steer away from the insider claims of indian and pakistani posters both as more often than not,they are utter bullshit,nothing else
I thought you did not want to reply to me. Chalo koi baat nahin.

Knowledgeable ones know a lot about improvements, but are not at liberty to say. There has been an information clamp-down for the last couple of years. The last important bit that came out was presence of Korean ECM and also DRFM. That was big news. After that our intel agencies keep tabs on who posts such news and people like Munir have been approached and checked. There are others.

To give you an example of your mule-headedness, let me quote the example of your crying about the radar. The radar range is 130 KM for 5 sq meter target. Go check relevant thread. Trouble with likes of you is that you are not prepared to move and inch and you want others to move mountains for you. All the information is out there. You just have look for it. Why is it other's fault when you annoy and troll the hell out of them with your constant cry baby stuff? Austerlitz is totally right about you.

You are demanding information that can not be given out. Sometimes you just have to accept that and move on. You make a fuss about that. You get shoved to the side. Simple.

It really was not about J-10 and JF-17, it was more about your stubborn and obnoxious behavior. Why did you have to use filthy language?

Its never your fault, is it? That is why you never learn and keep repeating the same behavior pattern.
why u people discussing all this bullshit over here......
don't ruin this thread.......
its for fun and gossip nt for blaming and technical stuff....... take these things else where.....
open a new thread and discuss it there.....:agree:

Not like that, nothing can come close the garbage of Pakistani movies. Even the movies look made using 2MP camera, I had been watching some of them for just a mood change. :lol::lol::lol:
what about your bhojpuri movies??

My friend I'm not a racist. I believe that North and South Indians need to mix more often in order to homogenize the Indian phenotype. We need to break down the North-South divide.

First South Indians need to intermarry more. A lot of them still marry within their linguistic group, religion, and caste.

I agree with your sentiment though. That is one of the more positive things about economic growth. The migration of Indians in India.

why u people discussing all this bullshit over here......
don't ruin this thread.......
its for fun and gossip nt for blaming and technical stuff....... take these things else where.....
open a new thread and discuss it there.....:agree:
let 'em sort it out.
They cant do it on any other thread.

LOL really? No I didn't know that.

I saw some of them on youtube. Some movies of Sultan Rahi, he was considered as the superstar of Lollywood in 1980s. After watching their movies, you will realize they don't have any Mughalzada culture as these Pakistanis try to pretend. Actors mostly roams in their rangi-birangi lungi and kameez and their Punjabi slang sounded closer to Hindi instead of Urdu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom