What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@levina sorry if I offended you the other day on that thread.
You said what you wanted to say so dont be sorry about it.
saying sorry after breaking my dinner plate wont help in putting back my ceramic in shape.would it??:P

Ravi Nair said:
Malayalam movies, especially the old ones, never shied away from the Buxom belles.

Even Padmini had curves.

Padmini???
frankly it took me sometime to recollect that face.:girl_wacko:
You still watch B&W movies??
Now try this ..okay she's a lil chubby but I like her..Nitya menon not only looks cute but is also a very good actress.

1.jpg

Not random my friend. You should look at he-man's history. Austerlitz comments about his habits are spot on.
at least i don't show utter bias like u and ur peers do,,,,i speak on a range of topics and its a given that people like u generally don't accept the truth hence the negative ratings.

irony is that 99% of the posters in that thread don't even know the improvements made in block 2 of jf-17 and are saying that jf-17 is more or less same as j-10b so that negates the need to get j-10b.

thats a hilarious statement and i don't care whether u accept that or not.
if u cannot discuss on technical aspects better join some sas- bahu forum to vent ur frustrations

Indeee
That dog deserves an oscar. :D

And yuvi is looking cool with his new hairstyle.

Bol liya??:butcher:

What kinda South indian movies 've you been watching lately Ravi??? :coffee:

Gotta admit Didijaan, Lebina Khatun does sound like a Bengali aristocratic Lady.:jester:

Aur Yuvi ka batting dekha? Two colossal performances all of a sudden. :yahoo: But RCB are just about hanging in contention by half a spider yarn.:(

You said what you wanted to say so dont be sorry about it.
saying sorry after breaking my dinner plate wont help in putting back my ceramic in shape.would it??:P

Padmini???
frankly it took me sometime to recollect that face.:girl_wacko:
You still watch B&W movies??
Now try this ..okay she's a lil chubby but I like her..Nitya menon not only looks cute but is also a very good actress.

View attachment 29971

@levina My god woman! Nitya menon is not chubby :mad: I also like Parvathi Menon.

And she is beautiful. Ask @BDforever

Nitya Menon is decent looking but I've noticed that Southerners like their women on the heavier side.

I am reluctant to answer, because you might come up with a racist comment :D

But it is true that we do prefer Women with some meat on their bones.

Gotta admit Didijaan, Lebina Khatun does sound like a Bengali aristocratic Lady.

@Roybot and his talent what else can I say??? :coffee:

But why does this remind of the movie Kahaani,where Vidya balan corrects the officer and tells him "its not B,its V...V for Vidya" ??
Somebody pls correct Roy-Bot :sick:

grrr @Roybot
pole vaulter,bangladeshi , lebina,khatun what next???8-)

Indischer said:

Bandar!!! :P

Indischer said:
Aur Yuvi ka batting dekha?
:agree:
Indischer said:
Two colossal performances all of a sudden. :yahoo: But RCB are just about hanging in contention by half a spider yarn.:(

IPL is an engrossing script my dear :-)

@levina My god woman! Nitya menon is not chubby :mad:

And she is beautiful. Ask @BDforever

I will call her cute and chubby. :p:

Last edited:
I am reluctant to answer, because you might come up with a racist comment :D

But it is true that we do prefer Women with some meat on their bones.

SOuth Indian is not a race.

Nitya Menon is decent looking but I've noticed that Southerners like their women on the heavier side.
:blink::blink::blink:

I am getting this itch to say something about north Indians...but...leave it,will tell you about it some other day.:flame:

SOuth Indian is not a race.

I know, it is comprised of at least a dozen ethnicities. Being offensive is more apropo.

:blink::blink::blink:

I am getting this itch to say something about north Indians...but...leave it,will tell you about it some other day.:flame:

Don't do it Levina, he is part of the white power movement.

I know, it is comprised of at least a dozen ethnicities. Being offensive is more apropo.

Don't do it Levina, he is part of the white power movement.

LOL what made you think that I would make an offensive comment about South Indians?

@Roybot and his talent what else can I say??? :coffee:

But why does this remind of the movie Kahaani,where Vidya balan corrects the officer an tells him its not B,its V...V for Vidya ??
Somebody pls correct Roy-Bot :sick:

grrr @Roybot
pole vaulter,bangladeshi , lebina,khatun what next???8-)

Bandar!!! :P

:agree:

IPL is an engrossing script my dear :-)

I will call her cute and chubby. :p:

Dunno why, but Lebina Khatun reminded me of this ad.:partay:

IPL is like cigarettes. You know it's bad for you, but you convince yourself everytime that this is your last tryst with it.:drag:

at least i don't show utter bias like u and ur peers do,,,,i speak on a range of topics and its a given that people like u generally don't accept the truth hence the negative ratings.

irony is that 99% of the posters in that thread don't even know the improvements made in block 2 of jf-17 and are saying that jf-17 is more or less same as j-10b so that negates the need to get j-10b.

thats a hilarious statement and i don't care whether u accept that or not.
if u cannot discuss on technical aspects better join some sas- bahu forum to vent ur frustrations

I thought you did not want to reply to me. Chalo koi baat nahin.

Knowledgeable ones know a lot about improvements, but are not at liberty to say. There has been an information clamp-down for the last couple of years. The last important bit that came out was presence of Korean ECM and also DRFM. That was big news. After that our intel agencies keep tabs on who posts such news and people like Munir have been approached and checked. There are others.

To give you an example of your mule-headedness, let me quote the example of your crying about the radar. The radar range is 130 KM for 5 sq meter target. Go check relevant thread. Trouble with likes of you is that you are not prepared to move and inch and you want others to move mountains for you. All the information is out there. You just have look for it. Why is it other's fault when you annoy and troll the hell out of them with your constant cry baby stuff? Austerlitz is totally right about you.

You are demanding information that can not be given out. Sometimes you just have to accept that and move on. You make a fuss about that. You get shoved to the side. Simple.

It really was not about J-10 and JF-17, it was more about your stubborn and obnoxious behavior. Why did you have to use filthy language?

Its never your fault, is it? That is why you never learn and keep repeating the same behavior pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom