What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raja.Pakistani The good Pakistani movie actors of 60-70s had to do cheap acting in the crappy movies of 1980s. It was really a disaster for Pakistani film industry.

@Raja.Pakistani The good Pakistani movie actors of 60-70s had to do cheap acting in the crappy movies of 1980s. It was really a disaster for Pakistani film industry.
We have talked about it many times. There were not one reason of decline of film industry in Pakistani. People from good family still don't appreciate their daughter/son go and dance in movies in semi nude clothes or become actress while its encouraged by most parent in India if their daughter chose this profession tahst why we see lil kids dacing on stage show guided by their parent who feel proud dad..many parent even provide teacher for dace/music to their kids..abb idar spam mut karoo :D

Some so called think tank named munir,chak bamu and donatello.

Aray bhai, ek din PDF par aya to pata chala keh main TTA ho gaya hoon. I did not make myself TTA.

@he-man dekho I do not like to give negative ratings. I did not want to give negative ratings. But you were on fire, making all sort of mistakes making matters worse. I gave you two and took one back. Now Admins have removed those posts. What is done is done. Just know when to scale down the argument. Petty little things are not matters of life and death.

It was not about JF mein kya hai or kya nahin hai. It was about we do not need J-10 at this time. This thing has been discussed to death already with all angles considered. You were two years late coming into this argument. You did not bring anything new that had not been discussed before.

Indian TTA noted your behavior and said that you like to repeat an argument to death, not just with Pakistanis but Indians too. So better look at yourself, in addition to blaming Munir and me.

We have talked about it many times. There were not one reason of decline of film industry in Pakistani. People from good family still don't appreciate their daughter/son go and dance in movies in semi nude clothes or become actress while its encouraged by most parent in India if their daughter chose this profession tahst why we see lil kids dacing on stage show guided by their parent who feel proud dad..many parent even provide teacher for dace/music to their kids..abb idar spam mut karoo :D

I was shocked to see heavy weight aunties doing heavy weight mujra in Lollywood movies. Those look very cheap movies look very crappy. Those actresses in old Pakistani movies looked so pretty, beautiful and not heavyweight.

Aray bhai, ek din PDF par aya to pata chala keh main TTA ho gaya hoon. I did not make myself TTA.

@he-man dekho I do not like to give negative ratings. I did not want to give negative ratings. But you were on fire, making all sort of mistakes making matters worse. I gave you two and took one back. Now Admins have removed those posts. What is done is done. Just know when to scale down the argument. Petty little things are not matters of life and death.

It was not about JF mein kya hai or kya nahin hai. It was about we do not need J-10 at this time. This thing has been discussed to death already with all angles considered. You were two years late coming into this argument. You did not bring anything new that had not been discussed before.

Indian TTA noted your behavior and said that you like to repeat an argument to death, not just with Pakistanis but Indians too. So better look at yourself, in addition to blaming Munir and me.

I can understand others but I was surprised you too were giving random negative rating when you generally avoid indulging in mudslinging with Indians.

@Raja.Pakistani That is not because Indian parents are progressive or they are nurturing the inner thespian of their child.

They see it as potentially a money maker. The concept of doing something you love as your job is an alien concept in India.

I wager most parents in India either destine their girl child for Marital servitude, or they push them into conventional, high paying jobs like Lawyer, Doctor etc.

Bollywood, and the Indian upper Middle class do not represent the Average Indian. The average Indian is still very socially conservative.

That is why sex sells. It is still very much a represses society.

I was shocked to see heavy weight aunties doing heavy weight mujra in Lollywood movies. Those look very cheap movies look very crappy. Those actresses in old Pakistani movies looked so pretty, beautiful and not heavyweight.

I am a South Indian. I think I can say with authority, those scenes would not shock me.

ans why are you being passive aggressive against Lollywood? It's not like Indian film industry fares any better in terms of screenplay :mad:

Those aunties are heer mundi dancers who do this muja for tamsh been uncle truck drivers..some are even high class prostitute thatswhy they look crappy.These aunty are not any different than those mallu aunty like reshma who act in third grade movies. I already said serious professional actor/actress and musicians quit lolywood long ago when these street dancers took over it ..watch tv serial and see the difference

@Raja.Pakistani That is not because Indian parents are progressive or they are nurturing the inner thespian of their child.

They see it as potentially a money maker. The concept of doing something you love as your job is an alien concept in India.

I wager most parents in India either destine their girl child for Marital servitude, or they push them into conventional, high paying jobs like Lawyer, Doctor etc.

Bollywood, and the Indian upper Middle class do not represent the Average Indian. The average Indian is still very socially conservative.

That is why sex sells. It is still very much a represses society.
You are right but they still they have more open mind approach when it come to girl joining film/music industry..when you watch these reality shows you see their poor parent even sell their stuffs so that their daughter can become a singer or dancer and can pursuit her passion for singing/dancing/acting..money also come with fame so yes

Those aunties are heer mundi dancers who do this muja for tamsh been uncle truck drivers..some are even high class prostitute thatswhy they look crappy.These aunty are not any different than those mallu aunty like reshma who act in third grade movies. I already said serious professional actor/actress and musicians quit lolywood long ago when these street dancers took over it ..watch tv serial and see the difference

You are right but they still they have more open mind approach when it come to girl joining film/music industry..when you watch these reality shows you see their poor parent even sell their stuffs so that their daughter can become a singer or dancer and can pursuit her passion for singing/dancing/acting..money also come with fame so yes

Old time Pakistani movies were actually really good.

Hopefully, the recent bursts of life will signal a rejuvenation of the industry.

There are a lot of talented Pakistani artists. Hopefully Pakistani audience can get to appreciate them :-)

Last edited:
I can understand others but I was surprised you too were giving random negative rating when you generally avoid indulging in mudslinging with Indians.

Not random my friend. You should look at he-man's history. Austerlitz comments about his habits are spot on.

Not random my friend. You should look at he-man's history. Austerlitz comments about his habits are spot on.

Haven't seen you in ages.

@levina sorry if I offended you the other day on that thread.

Indeee
That dog deserves an oscar. :D

And yuvi is looking cool with his new hairstyle.

Bol liya??:butcher:

What kinda South indian movies 've you been watching lately Ravi??? :coffee:

Malayalam movies, especially the old ones, never shied away from the Buxom belles.

Even Padmini had curves.

i don't even wish to reply to ur post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom