BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno why, but Lebina Khatun reminded me of this ad.:partay:
just how??:blink:
what does it remind you of...the tea that i prepare?? :coffee:
Aslo i dont look like that woman.:disagree:

Indischer said:
IPL is like cigarettes. You know it's bad for you, but you convince yourself everytime that this is your last tryst with it.:drag:
so when are you quitting it??:azn:
IPL
and
cigarettes :smokin:???

I am reluctant to answer, because you might come up with a racist comment :D

But it is true that we do prefer Women with some meat on their bones.

In South India, only Telugu film industry looks good to me, their are actresses are beautiful and their actors look young.

WHere are you from

Right now I live in Hyderabad, actually a bhaiya. ;)

In South India, only Telugu film industry looks good to me, their are actresses are beautiful and their actors look young.

Right now I live in Hyderabad, actually a bhaiya. ;)

@INDIC

the keyword is looks good. By all other standards, it is possibly the most mediocre among the lot.

But it makes a lot of money, along with the Tamil film industry. But a lot of the actresses are North Indian. And a lot of the Sotuh Indian actresses in Telugu and Tamil come from Kerala :D

@levina @Indischer Please help me explain why Telugu industry is not the best in the South :-)

just how??:blink:
what does it remind you of...the tea that i prepare?? :coffee:
Aslo i dont look like that woman.:disagree:

so when are you quitting it??:azn:
IPL
and
cigarettes :smokin:???

Imagine that lady in the ad to be wearing Dil shape glasses. You'll see what I mean.:sarcastic:
That ad is consistently shown during IPL. Reminds me of my childhood when I used to be apprehensive about entering the home of one of our neighbours(who happened to be Muslim):(

This is my IPL. I swear!:drag:

I like white women. Guilty as charged
white???:blink::blink::blink:
as in this white??
1.jpg

And why should you be guilty???
You prefer women with less melanin ,also whose bluish-white connective tissue under the dermis and the HB circulating in the veins of the dermis is more visible.Add to it that they would've also faced lesser UV radiation.
That sounds fine :P

@INDIC

the keyword is looks good. By all other standards, it is possibly the most mediocre among the lot.

But it makes a lot of money, along with the Tamil film industry.

@levina @Indischer Please help me explain why Telugu industry is not the best in the South :-)

Telugu film industry is good because their actors looks real in their roles, even in Kannada actor-actresses are mostly young but Kannada movies lack the charm. In Tamil and Malayalam, the movies are still dominated by old looking actors.

This is a movie poster from a Dogri movie :lol:

Reet.jpg

I thought you did not want to reply to me. Chalo koi baat nahin.

Knowledgeable ones know a lot about improvements, but are not at liberty to say. There has been an information clamp-down for the last couple of years. The last important bit that came out was presence of Korean ECM and also DRFM. That was big news. After that our intel agencies keep tabs on who posts such news and people like Munir have been approached and checked. There are others.

To give you an example of your mule-headedness, let me quote the example of your crying about the radar. The radar range is 130 KM for 5 sq meter target. Go check relevant thread. Trouble with likes of you is that you are not prepared to move and inch and you want others to move mountains for you. All the information is out there. You just have look for it. Why is it other's fault when you annoy and troll the hell out of them with your constant cry baby stuff? Austerlitz is totally right about you.

You are demanding information that can not be given out. Sometimes you just have to accept that and move on. You make a fuss about that. You get shoved to the side. Simple.

It really was not about J-10 and JF-17, it was more about your stubborn and obnoxious behavior. Why did you have to use filthy language?

Its never your fault, is it? That is why you never learn and keep repeating the same behavior pattern.

mind ur language here.

regarding the range.................pamphlets clearly show 105 km range for 5 m2.

filthy languge??stupidity is filthy language!!
are u even educated?

is there any criterion for being a think tank analyst or its just based on criterion of smooth talking all the time without saying whats the truth.
as i pointed out zhuk me which weighs about 220 kg and has a bigger dish diameter than klj-7 has a range of 120 km for 5 m2.

so i don't believe klj-7 has 130 km range,,no sane person would do that.
on the top of that u guys know zilch about its power(average,peak),,gain etc so it kinda makes ur statement even more stupid.

if u are a think tank,try to be more specific and technical next time.

2)what about the fly by wire status of jf-17?
3)what about irst?
4)engine?

in all these parameters j-10b is miles ahead,,its fitted with an aesa as we speak

attachment.php

instead of admitting that fair enough j-10b is better,which it is u guys gave me negative rating just for stating the mere facts??

its just the other day some indians were comparing n011m bars with irbis-e,,lol.
they were also arguing in a same way like u are

i steer away from the insider claims of indian and pakistani posters both as more often than not,they are utter bullshit,nothing else

@INDIC

But it makes a lot of money, along with the Tamil film industry. But a lot of the actresses are North Indian. And a lot of the Sotuh Indian actresses in Telugu and Tamil come from Kerala :D

I am one of those who appreciate actors for being good at their chosen profession, not for accidentally having good genes passed onto them. By that yardstick, Kerala Cinema leads the pack South of the Vindhyas as far as I am concerned.

Telugu film industry is good because their actors looks real in their roles, even in Kannada actor-actresses are mostly young but Kannada movies lack the charm. In Tamil and Malayalam, the movies are still dominated by old looking actors.

I still watch quite a few Malayalam movies.

The oldies have reduced their presence a lot.

And to be honest, a lot of the movies have strong scripts. Wish A particular oldie would call it quits though :angel:

This is a movie poster from a Dogri movie :lol:

Reet.jpg

Have you ever seen the Pakistani Punjabi movies, actors look fat uncles with fake wig and fake mustache and their actresses look heavyweight aunties(char bachon ki amma). :lol::lol::lol:

I am one of those who appreciate actors for being good at their chosen profession, not for accidentally having good genes passed onto them. By that yardstick, Kerala Cinema leads the pack South of the Vindhyas as far as I am concerned.

Yuvraj seems to have slimmed a lot in your avatar. I hope he continues in this form.

Have you ever seen the Pakistani Punjabi movies, actors look fat uncles with fake wig and fake mustache and their actresses look heavyweight aunties(char bachon ki amma). :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like Movies made in kerala in the early 2000's to me, but replace the fat aunties.

@INDIC that being said, I do agree with your point on Aesthetics, and Malalyalam film industry, the actors at least could learn a lot from how to keep their body in shape.

The younger lot coming in are a different breed altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom