What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to me and listen good. What are we talking about? Haaaan. Abay dhakkan i was talking about JF-17 radar you assumed i was talking about MKI. You started on MKI i was thinking about JF-17. You can go and check my post. You got confused and i did not understand until you mentioned MKI.

Then i was like whaaat? And then left.

You got negged? Oh come on stop being a baby.
at least u got to know about n011m bars pesa,,,,,whats the point of negative rating

Uffffffffffff

Another lazzzyyyy cartoon!!!:pissed:
Why cant you just google it???

Btw it means a psychological disorder where the person suffering from lalochezia uses profane language.

Oh it sounded like a made up word. So it means being a potty mouth right?. I heard @Informant got diagnosed with this disease. :yes4:

Listen to me and listen good. What are we talking about? Haaaan. Abay dhakkan i was talking about JF-17 radar you assumed i was talking about MKI. You started on MKI i was thinking about JF-17. You can go and check my post. You got confused and i did not understand until you mentioned MKI.

and remember informant

i am watching u:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Abe dakkan tu hai Moderator deleted your post some of mine too you started it with Comparison in thread. I was out when Rampage raised his voice. Teri tarah troll nahi karta mein har jagah Bhains Tere se jaayda qualified hoon mein paco

Abe dakkan tu hai Moderator deleted your post some of mine too you started it with Comparison in thread. I was out when Rampage raised his voice. Teri tarah troll nahi karta mein har jagah Bhains Tere se jaayda qualified hoon mein paco

Bhai urdu na bol j or z main banda hi ghum ho jata hai.

Well you misunderstood and flew off on a wrong tangent. Meri kya ghalti?

Ud jayega??
It better be warna me usse kha jaaoongi :angry:
From the time i've joined i think I 've reported so many signatures on and off pdf.Dono admins ko tang kiya hai.:P Gosh!!!

There are certain members to whom PDF rules doesn't apply. Onion aunty, had derogatory signature, to counter her, I too had similar signature. Moderators, deleted mine, in return they had to delete her signature too...:sick:

Even, I'm having tussle with them. .:p:

Oh it sounded like a made up word. So it means being a potty mouth right?. I heard @Informant got diagnosed with this disease. :yes4:

Ok you upper middle bogan, im not potty mouth. I'm just a bit colorful with my words.

:woot:

HAHA i remember when an Australian fella told me about bush oyster. I literally snorted and laughed like crazy.

Roy bush oyster :D

Bhai urdu na bol j or z main banda hi ghum ho jata hai.
Well you misunderstood and flew off on a wrong tangent. Meri kya ghalti?
Look i was Not blaming you first of all we have some arguments we get out with it when rampage raised his voice. The matter was over there only. i even had argument with chak bamu But We both end it with good note, My point was why after 2 days i got Neg rating.

Look i was Not blaming you first of all we have some arguments we get out with it when rampage raised his voice. The matter was over there only. i even had argument with chak bamu But We both end it with good note, My point was why after 2 days i got Neg rating.

I got neg after a week once, 2 negs actually. I dont care man not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom