What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest the last airliner with such a cascade of problems was the DC 10...
You are going easy on CHinese posters these days.Any specific reason for that??

there is 0 good old punjabi movie that i know off,,,,those movies were absolutely shit

So, which one was good. I need some mood change from Hindi and dubbed South Indian movies, bahut dekh liya.

So, which one was good. I need some mood change from Hindi and dubbed South Indian movies, bahut dekh liya.
new punjabi movies are awesome..............zabardast comedies.
but u won't be able to understand properly

@INDIC watch carry on jatta.
the best in past 10 years

but i doubt he would be able to appreciate the dialogues................especially advocate dhillon:rofl::rofl::rofl:

new punjabi movies are awesome..............zabardast comedies.
but u won't be able to understand properly

Ok, after few movies I will get used to it, its not difficult to understand most of the Punjabi. But what's wrong in old movies, do you hate family drama shown in old movies. I have seen many of those old Punjabi actors are also the same Bollywood actors.

You pissed off some Chinese members in some thread.I dont remeber its name.I think it was about Germany giving suppport to Japan.

I dont remember, they aren 't important enough to be worth a wasted brain cell ;p

Ok, after few movies I will get used to it, its not difficult to understand most of the Punjabi. But what's wrong in old movies, do you hate family drama shown in old movies. I have seen many of those old Punjabi actors are also the same Bollywood actors.
trust me on this man,,,old punjabi movies are so bad that i have no words to express tham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom