What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
German way of saying Byebye. :) The more formal way is to say Auf Wiedersehen(literally, till next sight). But that's quite a mouthful, innit? :D

Mere ko laga apka vacuum valve kisi ne khich diya. . train ke dabbe me ata hai na awaz. . . tchhusss !!!

::D:D:D

Mere ko laga apka vacuum valve kisi ne khich diya. . train ke dabbe me ata hai na awaz. . . tchhusss !!!

::D:D:D

:rofl:
Actually, mujhe har baar thodi hasee aati hai us shabd ko istemal karte waqt, kyunki the first T is silent, aur Hindi me iska upayog kuch accha nahi hai.:lol:

@Roybot ignore him & he ain't a Sikh. I've debated with him & he doesn't even know basic of Punjabi. He'll use profanity & if you'll reply him in same manner - PINK

Excellent effort Parul, especially given the short time in which you came up with the rendition. :tup: It's quite a difficult song as far as vocals are concerned, innit?

Thanks! It's a difficult song & ain't my type. :tdown: I wanted to say NO when you asked me to record it, as I knew that I can't do justice to it. :sick:

VERY NICE! I really like Stan and especially Dido's part in it, excellent song choice and great execution :enjoy::enjoy:.

Actually put a smile on my face listening to this :D

While recording it, I was looking at the lyrics on YT, as I wanted to make sure that I don't forget the lyrics. Thus unnecessary pauses in between.:cray:

all the best

Thanks! You may ask your questions. :)

@chak de INDIA what's the thing sir ji wants to know? :what:

Last edited:
Thanks! It's a difficult song & ain't my type. :tdown: I wanted to say NO when you asked me to record it, as I knew that I can't do justice to it. :sick:

While recording it, I was looking at the lyrics on YT, as I wanted to make sure that I don't forget the lyrics. Thus unnecessary pauses in between.:cray:

But I was sure that your voice would suit the song just fine. And given that you're a superb singer, I knew you would do justice to the song.:agree: I absolutely love Dido's songs. Very underrated singer, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom