What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont remember, they aren 't important enough to be worth a wasted brain cell ;p
Ok one more question.You really joined this site to just say thanks to Pakistan becasue they gave you aids during floods/?

new punjabi movies are awesome..............zabardast comedies.
but u won't be able to understand properly

the best in past 10 years

but i doubt he would be able to appreciate the dialogues................especially advocate dhillon:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exactly, it's one of the best contemporary Punjabi movie. Every time I watch it, I can't stop my laugh. Gandii Aulad na maza na swad. :lol:

Few days back he wanted to see Yamla Jatt & I even went on to suggest him to watch Shaeed e mohabbat buta singh and Warish Shah...Apparently, didn't go well with him & this time around he asked you for the movie. :D

Exactly, it's one of the best contemporary Punjabi movie. Every time I watch it, I can't stop my laugh.

Few days back he wanted to see Yamla Jatt & I even went on to suggest him to watch Shaeed e mohabbat buta singh and Warish Shah...Apparently, didn't go well with him & this time around he asked you for the movie. :D

I have seen Boota Singh, Waris Shah, is this some historical drama about same Waris Shah who composed Heer Ranjha.

Exactly, it's one of the best contemporary Punjabi movie. Every time I watch it, I can't stop my laugh. Gandii Aulad na maza na swad. :lol:

if he dosen't like buta singh he won't like any punjabi movie.
maybe comedies

trust me on this man,,,old punjabi movies are so bad that i have no words to express tham

I have seen some Pakistani Punjabi movies, old one are bit good but most of them have same story, new ones from 1980s are very very annoying and noisy and all actors look fat uncles wearing fake wigs and fake mustache. One thing I noticed they really don't have the mughalzada culture as many Pakistanis here try to pretend.

Ok one more question.You really joined this site to just say thanks to Pakistan becasue they gave you aids during floods/?

nope, i was invited from an iranian friend.

if he dosen't like buta singh he won't like any punjabi movie.
maybe comedies

I have watched it, it was a good movie, is that the same movie of Gurdas Mann which was once shown on Doordarshan.

Holy Lord, that's a very strange name, does it mean anything.

Ober means over, Pfaffe is an old word for priest and Hof means something like place. You could translate it over the house of a priest. Its hard to translate into english

I don't want to be worried about subtitles, that why I wanted to watch some Punjabi movies since its very similar to Hindi.

It was Mirza Jutt. :yes4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom